Asad apologized but heck !!! He's misunderstanding her :(
Plzzz do pm me whenever you update :)
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sophie420

Keep up the good work! Hope Zoya doesn'tdisappoint Asad

Sure will try..she won't, after all she's Zoya. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by omg11apiz

Wow! That was great! I loved every bit, from the apology, to Asad's thoughts as Zoya left. The last paragraph was left me wondering. Thanks for such a great update and do keep it up! Pls do update soon!!!! :)

Aww thank you thank you thank you..the last paragraph will keep the suspense even more intense..but don't worry too much about it.. πŸ˜‰ aww thank you..sure will try my best, will be updating tonight or tmrw mrning.. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Asyalover

Omg asad is mis understanding zoya because he is blinded by anger plz do continue soon u r writing well

He won't trust me, he'll just feel betrayed, but don't worry too much about tht, he won't do anything and neither will Zoya let him, cz remember she's not some silent little girl who'll take accusations anymore, she's independent..aww sure will..I hope I keep writing well, enough to keep you commenting and reading this..
Originally posted by gunnu1

great story luv it!! pls update soond nd pls pls plsss pm me!! =D

Aww thank uouu!!!!
Will sure doo..
Tonight or tnrw morning..
Will do
NOTE!!

GUYS THE UPDATE WILL COME IN A FEW HOURS ITS WRITTEN AND DONE, BUT I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE REAL QUICK, AND I STILL HAVE TO REPLY TO EVERYONE'S COMMENTS AND ALL..SO PLZ BEAR WITH NE CZ NOW I HAVE TO PM EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED AND LIKED FROM PREVIOUS THREE UPDATES, FOR WHICH I HADN'T PMD AND IT'S GONNA B A TOUGH TASK CZ I'LL HAVE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN WHO I PMD ALREADY AND WHO I DIDN'T..SO PLZ BEAR WITH ME. πŸ˜ƒ
Take ur time sweetie 
we can wait
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

hmmm awesome update man!!! plj update soonπŸ˜ƒ

Aww thank you thank you thank you!!
Originally posted by Luv-abhiNikk

Heyy, im a new reader of this os nd am im madly in love with this!! Ur a really talented righter and u MUST continue as the last paragraph has left me wondering of what will asad do!! Please do pm nd sorry i havent liked ur post its cuz im on my phone nd dosent have the like button.

Aww thank you thank you thank you!! Aww will sure do, the last para has left every1 wondering, but lemme just give a hint, don't worry too much about it, take MY AUTHORS POST at the end of the update as a hint you'll know what I meant by the last paragraph... πŸ˜‰ Oh lol it's ok!! I know it's hard to like on the phone cz it keeps jumping back up, that's why I can never like anyone's post either lol, I understand. πŸ˜ƒ