AsYa SS: I'm Sorry *Part 7~Pg 57* Pm later - Page 25

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by LuxCal

Pleaase PM me when you update...

Will sure do
But after updating tonight, I'll pm tmrw cz it's Christmas eve and I'll be bz..
Originally posted by sweet1210

Pls update
and pm me

Will do tonight..
And pm tmrw 😃
Originally posted by SPNnIPKKNDlover

hey loved it
plz PM me

Aww thank youuu!!
M glad u did..
Will surely pm you..
Originally posted by Angelfreak_96

Just read all in one go, itssuperb...loved it a lot..
Hope i could be get PMed..😳

Aww m glad u liked it enough to continue reading..aww thank you thank you thank you..
Will surely pm you.. 😃
Originally posted by Santhu.The.King

Wonderful👏

Aww thank youuu!!
😃
Originally posted by risingsea101

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#0099ff">Will be looking forward to tonight <3
</font>

Aww will b updating soon..

ASYA OS

Part 5

His feet carried him towards her, he sighed as he heard a sob, he went and silently sat down.

He felt her stiffen, and closed his eyes tight shut, as if in immense pain. He hated himself for saying what he shouldn't have and doing what he shouldn't have.

Why couldn't he ever think before speaking. He hated that about himself, he always ended up hurting the ones he loved.

He raised his eyebrows as he realized what he just thought, loved ones? Since when did Zoya become a loved one.

Shut up Asad, stop this hubris of yours, and get to the point. He sighed, again. He didn't know how to start it. He thought of ways to begin, and then he felt it.

He felt her sighing and getting up, to leave, and he knew it, it was now or never. He sighed again, before he caught her wrist, and got up from the bench.

He bowed his head down, in an ashamed manner as he saw her turn around.

S..sorry. he whispered. He heard her gasp, and struggle to leave.

God this stubborn women, couldn't she just take his one apology, he never apologized before, shouldn't she be grateful, He was even doing so, he thought.

But as he thought, Flashbacks hit his memory.

His yelling.
His hurtful words.
His anger.
Her crying.
Her changing.
Her leaving.

The pain in his heart was back, hurting even more than before, and before he knew it, he was on his knees, his head bent downwards, his eyes shut tight trying to avoid the tears, and the emotions reflecting in them.

He heard a gasp but ignored it and continued what he was planning to do. He had to.

I am sorry. Truly sorry. Mujhe maaf kerdo. Please. He mumbled, his voice choking, all his thoughts, gathered up in that one sorry.

He felt her loosen up, and get down to his level.

She stared at him, without saying a word. The two just stared at each other, their words being exchanged through their eyes.

He saw her eyes tear up, and he slowly brought his hand forward, shaking his head ever so slightly, trying to stop her and himself from the hurt that they would get once those tears come out.

He knew at that moment, something was up, something that would change his life forever. But he chose the opposite direction. He chose to ignore it. Ignore his feelings, his heart, and followed his mind, that blocked his feelings.

He pulled back his hand and without a word, he got up and left the place.

He walked towards his house, and automatically, his hand reached his eyes as he felt a warm liquid their, and he wiped it slowly with the back of his hands, gulping down his feelings.

He laid down on his bed, his eyes staring at the ceiling, as the events that just took place replayed in his minds. He turned to his side as he tried to block those images, her tears and her face.

He closed his eyes, and finally slept in a peaceful slumber, peaceful because he had finally done what he should have after he had let those hurtful words come out of his mouth.

The next morning, brought a brighter new day.

But not as bright as it shouldve been, for Asad atleast, as he awoke to a loud noise, people talking, people cheering, but only one voice caught his attention the most..Zoyas.

The cheerfulness was back in her voice, and he jolted right up, and raced down stairs, only to stop quickly as he realized what he was doing. He shook his head.

Phoopi, I'll take your leave. He heard her say, the smile on her face was evident in her words.

But only one thing crossed his mind, the word leave.

Did his apology mean nothing to her last night? Did she not care? Did she hate him that much?

Those were the words that took all to bring back the baby Asad, whose father had left, leaving him and his mother with the baby Najma, in the lonely selfish world.

And the same ache that was in the heart of a 7 year old Asad, was back in this 28 year old Asad , but this time it hurt like hell, more than it had hurt before.

He walked slowly towards the living room, only to be greeted with the sight of his mother tears.

She HAD left, even after he ha told her not to! How dare her! How could she just make it that easy to come, and conquer everyone's heart and that easy to leave.

He hated her, hated her forever, but the hell he'll sit back and let her leave, he will make sure to being her back, in this house, AND HATE HER FOREVER.

He quickly ran down the stairs, and ignored his mothers curious calls, he didn't find her anywhere near the house.

He raced to his car, and followed the path out of the Asad house. He looked around, and after an hour, when his heart was at the point of almost bursting out with worry and anger, he finally found her.

He saw her talking to a man, her sunglasses on, in her hand a picture. But their was no luggage with her as he had expected like the other night she had decided to leave him.

Maybe she already dropped it by near the train station and was here to get something. He thought.

He got out of his car and banged the door shut. He marched towards her, but one view of the place he was in had him stop dead in his tracks. He was right in front of the other house!

The house his so called father lived in.

He snorted.

Well well well, is this the place all the people who betray him take refugee in. First his father and now Zoya.

Like the hell, he'll let Zoya live here! Shell have to go through him, to enter this place.

But he took a sneak peak of what was happening and the sight had his mouth hanging open.

His father, standing, laughing, with his Zoya!! His FATHER!

He gritted his teeth, as he tried to calm himself.

He watched as Zoya engulfed his father in a hug, and both laughed. He rushed inside without caring.

Zoya Farooqi had some explanation to do, and he surely will get it out of her.

But he didn't know tht in the process he'll end up hurting her more to the point their will be no come back like last nights. He didn't know, he'll scare her enough to make her drift away, away from his eyes, from his life, but only if he stops himself in time will everything change, including his life, and hers.

------------------------------------------

8 pages full of comments.. Wow, a lot for this forum for me. Guys sorry for the late update. This is not proof read so plz forgive me, and I thought I should end it at the sorry, but then I realized that since the title doesnt basically say who said the sorry, so I could create events in which many characters give apologizes. If you guys want me to continue do tell me so..also I have written 3 OS's do check them out if you want to..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3337701

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3335514

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3359690
Edited by KSG_luv - 11 years ago
Keep up the good work! Hope Zoya doesn't disappoint Asad 
Wow! That was great! I loved every bit, from the apology, to Asad's thoughts as Zoya left. The last paragraph was left me wondering. Thanks for such a great update and do keep it up! Pls do update soon!!!! :)
Omg asad is mis understanding zoya because he is blinded by anger plz do continue soon u r writing well