very nice part.. :)

No prob πŸ˜ƒ
Thank youuu.. πŸ˜ƒ
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Asadksg

loved the second part
asad feeling guilty missed zoya shayari...
loved najma n asad scene
superb part
thanks for pm
plz update soon

Aww thank youu!
M glad u did..
Yeah I love Najma and asads relationship so..yeah
Thank YOUUU!!
no prob πŸ˜ƒ
Will be updatin soon πŸ˜ƒ
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

Thanks for the PM dear ...

Fab 2nd part ... loved how Asad is repenting ...

And now he misses Z's shaiyri & chatter ... let him stewπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

He deserves it for being so mean !!!!

No Problem.. πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you!
Lol yup, and he'll be more shattered after something zoya does in the next update..
Yup he does..
But then he's so sexy when hes angry..lol
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmycub

that was so gopddd!:D i so glad i will get everyday. u cant see it but i have a huge grin on my face. i loved it:D

Thank youuu!!
M glad u liked it!
Aww πŸ˜†
Now this comment of yours is making me have a huge grin on my face lol..
Thank youu so much!
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

sorry double post

Aww no problem.
Don't say sorry πŸ˜ƒ
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMMY12

nice and sad part.
T.c.

Thank youuu!! πŸ˜ƒ
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: helen_of_troy

nice concept dear

loved it
continue soon...
pls add me to ur pm list

Thank youuu!!
M glad u liked it well loved it lol..
Will sure do,
And u r added πŸ˜ƒ
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED both parts :)...Please carry on...and add me to your PM list:)
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Racha-

LOVED both parts :)...Please carry on...and add me to your PM list:)

Thank youuu!! πŸ˜ƒ
Will do and added πŸ˜ƒ
KSG_luv thumbnail
~AsYa OS~

Part 3

It had already been a week, and by now everyone had started to notice the change in Zoya, her talking only when spoken to, her never speaking poetry anymore, her never leaving mess anywhere she went, her forced smiles, and the lack of joyful expressions on her face.

Dilshad knew she needed time, but a week had passed and she wanted the old Zoya back, the one who always managed to convert her attention from her husband.

Asad watched from his bedrooms window, as Zoya strolled in the garden, her hands by her side, as she stared at the sky, he watched a crystal fall from her eyes to reach it's cheeks, he watched as tears started to fall one by one, as she stared at the sky.

He closed his eyes tight shut, and walked to his bed and laid down to sleep, but her tears kept coming to his mind.

That night Asad barely experienced any sleep, no matter how many sides he turned only to finally get sleep at 5 in the morning.

Asad woke up hearing a knock on the door, he got up and opened the door to see the reason of his lack of sleep standing before him.

Before he could say anything she spoke, hesitating.

Sorry, for waking you up, and for everything, I did. You didn't deserve any of it. I'm sorry for my actions, I truly am, from the time I met you till now, I have only caused a ruckus in your life. I'm truly truly sorry. Zoya breathed it all out, she had close her eyes, while speaking and opened one eye to look at his reaction, to see him shocked and she opened her eyes completely.

Asad stared at her, still shocked. He watched as she stared at him expectedly, and he realized she wanted him to say something, but he was speechless, so all he could mutter was it's ok.

He watched as she smiled and left.

Thanks. He heard her mutter before leaving.

A real smile, after a whole week!! And that two for him! Someone who snatched that smile. Asad just stood amazed at this girl. Her actions always seemed to amaze him, and now he starte believing that maybe just maybe she's not the type of girl he had thought she is because she wore jeans and had been raised abroad.

He sat back down on his bed, and thought of what she said. An hour passed from the time she came to his room, but all he could think was about her words, and he realized what his reply was.

Oh god!! He was suppose to say sorry not her!! He got up quickly, and was about to go to her, but he realized that he was still in his night clothes.

Another hour passed as Asad got ready, and left the room to Zoya's room.

He knocked, but he didn't get any reply, he knocked again, but the result was the same, no reply. He knocked louder this time, but still no answer.

He felt his heart beat increasing, as if something wrong was happening. But he like everything ignored it and let his mind over take him.

He was mad at her lack of response on his third fourth fifth knock.

He turned the knob only to realize the door wasn't locked, he hesitantly opened the door, and tried to sneak a peak. But seeing nothing heentered the room, to give her a piece of his mind for not replying, but he met with an empty and a CLEAN room.

He walked into the room, his heartbeat going rapid. Why? He don't even know. He looked around the room, saying her name over and over.

He walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door hesitantly, expecting her to be in their, but he got no response, and he guessed he wouldn't. She wasn't here.

He decided to check outside, but returned to her room, finding no one.

He looked at a white paper on the bed, and picked it up with trembling hands.

--------------------------------------------------

hey guys thank you so much for all the lovely COMMEMTS, once again. Please keep commenting and liking, pms will be sent only to those who comment AND like. I know it's cruel but
I'm sorry, I can't waste my time sending pms, to people Who don't care..