Page   of 65
Page 2 Page 65

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
~AsaYa OS~

Part 1

IS THIS HOW YOU HAVE BEEN RAISED?! HAVENT YOUR PARENTS TAUGHT YOU ANYTHING? IS THIS HOW THEY HAVE RAISED YOU!! OR WERE YOU BORN WITH... Asad raised his voice, oblivious to the shocked expression on Zoya's face, now filled with hurt, as tears made their way down her face.

Najma stared at her brother shocked and so did Dilshad. Dilshad knew Zoya was an orphan, she only had a sister and a brother in law, and for the first time Dilshad was ashamed of Asad and his behavior.

Sh watched as his words pierced the young girl. She watched as tears rolled down her face pain evident in those beautiful eyes.

She stared at her oblivious son still yelling at her, his anger seriously had taken over him.

Najma and zoya had been spending the day together happily, behaving like sisters, rather than friends. But the day had ended on a bad note, when asad had come home abruptly from his cancelled meeting to see Najma dressed in jeans and dancing with Zoya freely.

Asad had scolded Najma, and had told her to change, but as Zoya had tried to change his point of view, he had blasted.

Dilshad stared as her sons last sentence had Zoya almost falling back.

I FEEL FOR YOUR PARENTS! HAVING TO GIVE BIRTH TO A INSOLENT GIRL LIKE YOU! Asad had yelled, and looked at her, to see the happy go lucky he envied, to be tear stricken with shocked expression on her face.

He closed his eyes in frustration, what had he done, he shouldn't have question her upbringing, he shouldn't have brought her parent in this.

He sighed, and raised his head to say sorry, but before he could, he watched as she fled to her room.

He sighed again, only to be turned around to be slapped by his mother.

He looked at his mother shocked, he knew it hurt his mother more than him to slap him like that, as he watched her tears escape.

I'm ashamed of you! How could you behave like that! Asad..Dilshad yelled.

Ami..he tried to say.

No, learn to control your anger asad! Just because your father left us, that doesnt mean we spend our whole life, with anger in our hearts for everyone.

Asad looked at his ami shocked, she never spoke like that to him, forget mentioning his father leaving them.

Do you even realize what you have done! Do you even realize you were speaking to an ORPHAN!!! HER PARENTS DIED WHEN SHE WAS JUST A CHILD!! YOU THINK ONLY YOU SUFFERED! YOU HAD ME, A MOTHER. SHE DIDN'T HAVE A MOTHER OR FATHER, EXCEPT A SISTER AND BROTHER IN LAW. NO ONE IN THE WORLD CAN FILL THE PLACE OF PARENTS IN ONES LIFE, AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!!

With that she left the living room, leaving a shocked Asad behind.

An orphan. Oh god

Index:
Part 1: above you.
Part 2: Page 6
Part 3: Page 12
Part 4: Page 20
Part 5: Page 36
Part 6: Page 43
Part 7: Page 57

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this is my first AsaYa OS. I hope you all enjoy it. This is the result of the hurt expression on Zoya's face when Asad had yelled at her in yesterday's episode. Anywho, please tell me how it was and wether i should continue. Do comment and like.

Edited by KSG_luv - 16 June 2013 at 8:39pm

The following 128 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...coolhappygirlskanu_nvlkhnesteaarjuhi_143Vansagsrivastavacappacuinoashish_bestieinanaanRaizaada312xxnotoriusxxKSGQuboolHaiJenny345PamHanooman9849565007AphroditefallenDannyelaAsadksgktluver11pinkwhistlesangeethbala.jalIqra81nimmycubroses.09Desi_angel90anam48TinkJiamoonstruckjdotsCraze_nainahillySuper.womanday_lilyprincezsafaMvinfffArnavarmaanhoneey95piyushikajenvirmanjaneniroopafire_whiskyipkknd_gbdfansuchishahangelVCzzinia2411benazjemiiharika04angelimmigreat54erli--SHERY--mozhliasyakandygrovershabana20zainab03gunnu1cutestar12kohli4everChinnu.MunnupinkstarsOrion_Nswati-89rads73937aashshhs-Siaa-sups2222gauranitaiirock321baubleshemvb-Misek-rsk16Angelfreak_96mysticloverrusha4003-Fizzi-smileever..-DeViLiA-..sparikhcutiepreetI-love-dmgluv_lvndrAsyaloverEnchantressA.Hajnal..Labyrinth..sophie420anopamamishtypiyaasifiqbalshMSN_Vannyakaswan--Iqra--AMMY12NANDY_BRUkrati5Krishnaluv94Gurmeet4Drashtilazyblueshelen_of_troyawesomeHR-DMG4life-Yuks-GroverAddictzan101-Priyam-shewolf.hopehotmijanurMischiefManagedKaBhiinlovecrazy4KASH_ARNithiya95MisHumptyDumptyraneebsupreet_dmg-ElmoFuj-devildiva21asyaarshiloverhifzaaAsad-Kii-Arzoo-Mrinalini-shanakyasharanshreya11mehra.SajnaVe.sjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AsYa SS: I'm Sorry *Part 7~Pg 57* Pm later" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopehot

IF-Sizzlerz

hopehot

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
oh please do continue...its really good, and PM me also if  u do Big smile

zainab03

Goldie

zainab03

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Very nice

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Amazing os 

cutiepreet

IF-Dazzler

cutiepreet

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Awww this was pretty intense and sad but loved it :)

Mvinfff

Mvinfff

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Awesome please continue! Party

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
really very nice OS. Well written

Asadksg

Groupbie

Asadksg