Angel-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ENOUGH!!

For the past couple of days I've been coming on to the forum && the Barun quitting / going on a break chaos is going on. It's great seeing how much fan base our show has, but then I see posts blaming Gul or the production house. Person XYZ comes on and says they are a part of the team. Every other post that I open, it says this is the real news, they are related to the team, yet they can't reveal their sources. On the other side of the spectrum there is people blaming Barun, bashing him left, right and center, calling him unprofessional.

Hold On

Remember those times, when we used to Thank Gul for this brilliant story, for giving us Arnav and Khushi, for being different than other typical Indian dramas. I'm not saying that Gul is a saint or anything but think about it a lot of money goes in to making one episode, Gul most likely doesn't have the kind of money to waste on these episodes & I am positive that somewhere along the way it could be Gul's fault but calling her derogatory names and drawing conclusions all by ourselves isn't going to do anything.

For the people who are bashing Barun, think back, when it was all Arnav is {insert compliments here} I personally love Barun, he's an amazing actor and a person, but saying that this is entirely his fault or not his fault at all wouldn't be right. Yes he seems really tired mentally and physically, so something is going on off-screen which we don't know about.

Somewhere along the way, it's everyone's fault, even ours, we couldn't stand seeing anyone on the screen other than Khushi and Arnav and yes even I admit, I couldn't either, cause that was their magic.

Another thing, that Gul forced Barun, Abbhas, Akshay etc. to praise her. Honestly, do you think Gul threatened to kill them if they didn't praise her, maybe she did, but unless I get the proof I am not ready to believe that.

The point of my post is not to say that Gul isn't at fault or Barun is, cause that wouldn't be true, just like you guys I don't know the complete facts, and drawing stuff in is what causes misunderstandings, If I am missing out on some facts, please fill me in.

If Barun wants to quit, I think we should support him, regardless his decisions, cause you wouldn't want me ruling your life, telling you where you should work, who should you hang out, what you should do etc.

I Love the WHOLE cast & crew of IPKKND for giving us what we have today (:

Agree / Disagree Comment && please don't start a baseless argument.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Barun wants to quit, I think we should support him, regardless his decisions but the show should not end. because three is the other cast who need our support too.
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We should support Barun all the way.
If he wants to quit, I respect his decision.
BUT, IPK has to end before he leaves. BAS.

saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dear do u work for her free or charge GUL  for evry mail u make ðŸ¤¢
Angel-Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: saddafmahmood

dear do u work for her free or charge GUL  for evry mail u make ðŸ¤¢

Last time I checked this was a free place to voice your opinions, just cause our thinking isn't the same doesn't give you a right to mock me! && anywhere in my post do you see me siding only Gul?
Edited by Angel-Girl - 11 years ago
Angel-Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flora3333

We should support Barun all the way.
If he wants to quit, I respect his decision.
BUT, IPK has to end before he leaves. BAS.

Whether the show should end or not I think is a debate for another time. I personally think it should too & they Indian shows should have seasons, but alot of other peoples living depend on this show.
Edited by Angel-Girl - 11 years ago
Angel-Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blondiexzy

If Barun wants to quit, I think we should support him, regardless his decisions but the show should not end. because three is the other cast who need our support too.

Thanks for seeing my point, and yes a lot of other people depend on the show, I really don't know if I want it to end or go on, but I will most definitely support the rest of the cast.