Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: HotMess

Oh man... I remember the 2004 Awards. Hrithik in KMG vs. Salman in TN vs. SRK in KHNH vs. AB Sr. in Baghban. I wanted to give all of them awards. ðŸ¤£

the award should have been cut into 4 pieces that yr 😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I still haven't watched Agneepath. It seems so BORING! ðŸ˜³

the old version f Amitabh seems boring.. and when I saw the trailer for the new one I thought it would be boring too.. but I loved it. It kept me at the edge of my seat. Duggu was really good. Rishi kapoor and Sanjay.. mind blowing performance.
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
sanju01 thumbnail
The filmfare awards are always known to be biased and unfair.Every year deserving people never get any award.
As everybody here has discussed about best actor and best film awards,i would like to discuss best newcomer awards.The best newcomer awards are always given to starkids even if they give average or worst performances.It's like the newcomer awards are booked for starkids.😆I don't remember it was last year or 2 years back,jacky bhagnani won the award even though he didn't get a single praise for his performance in his first movie.😆
This year it's gonna be difficult for the jury to decide which star kid should be given the award.In the male category,varun dhawan and arjun kapoor are there and in female category,parineeti chopra and alia bhatt are there.
I feel SOTY actors will win these newcomer awards as SOTY was more successful than ishqzaade
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanju01

The filmfare awards are always known to be biased and unfair.Every year deserving people never get any award.

As everybody here has discussed about best actor and best film awards,i would like to discuss best newcomer awards.The best newcomer awards are always given to starkids even if they give average or worst performances.It's like the newcomer awards are booked for starkids.😆I don't remember it was last year or 2 years back,jacky bhagnani won the award even though he didn't get a single praise for his performance in his first movie.😆
This year it's gonna be difficult for the jury to decide which star kid should be given the award.In the male category,varun dhawan and arjun kapoor are there and in female category,parineeti chopra and alia bhatt are there.
I feel SOTY actors will win these newcomer awards as SOTY was more successful than ishqzaade

Parineeti's first film was LVRB which released in 2011, and she already won all the Debut Awards this year for it. For the female debut award it's most Alia vs. Diana vs. Yami vs. Ileana, I guess. 
HotMess thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

the old version f Amitabh seems boring.. and when I saw the trailer for the new one I thought it would be boring too.. but I loved it. It kept me at the edge of my seat. Duggu was really good. Rishi kapoor and Sanjay.. mind blowing performance.

I have no idea why but the trailer never excited me! I am going to try and watch it during Christmas break when I get time off, I guess! ðŸ˜†

I haven't watched the old Agneepath either... seems boring as well. 
sanju01 thumbnail

Parineeti's first film was LVRB which released in 2011, and she already won all the Debut Awards this year for it. For the female debut award it's most Alia vs. Diana vs. Yami vs. Ileana, I guess. 

I am sure alia is only going to win it because as i said,those awards are booked for star kids.😆
HotMess thumbnail
Well.. not always. Deepika won over Sonam, remember? But that being said, I won't be surprised if Alia does win; but she didn't have a substantial role.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well.. not always. Deepika won over Sonam, remember? But that being said, I won't be surprised if Alia does win; but she didn't have a substantial role.

i think deepika won cos saawariya bombed ðŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
srk winning award for karan arjun when salman khan should have gotten it.. arjun was an idiot in that movie..
where karan 's role was more serious
sanju01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

i think deepika won cos saawariya bombed ðŸ˜†

And sonam was criticised for her performance and deepika was appreciated for her looks.Everybody knows deepika never deserved the award as she had nothing to do in the movie except for looking beautiful.😆