Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

worst decision by filmfare ever ? (Page 4)

Poll Question: worst decision by filmfare ever ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [32.14%]
12 [21.43%]
24 [42.86%]
2 [3.57%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

I see the 2013 awards season a fight between JTHJ and Barfi. Not because JTHJ will be a great movie, but because everyone will be biased towards Yashji's last film. And Barfi because it went to the Oscars.

I hope I am proven wrong and films like PST and GOW bag the awards. LOL
JTHJ would win cos barfi has reports of plagiarism Tongue and UTV,anurag is nothing compared to YRF Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HotMess

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Ranbir in Barfi is so overrated though.. he was good.. but his perf didn't scream award worthy. I guess there's lack of talent when it comes to the actors.. and whatever Ranbir does is hailed as the best. I feel like we have stronger actresses in Bollywood than actors. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogliHotMessJupiters_Cock

Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Ranbir in Barfi is so overrated though.. he was good.. but his perf didn't scream award worthy. I guess there's lack of talent when it comes to the actors.. and whatever Ranbir does is hailed as the best. I feel like we have stronger actresses in Bollywood than actors. 
agree on that ! the actress award would be very interesting this yr cos we had so many great performances from the female actors ! i think SRK would win best actor cos many of ranbir's scenes were copied so he basically didnt had to much effort as there were no dialogues LOL

.khoobsurat.bambogliHotMess

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I hope JTHJ is award-worthy, or else I am not going to be happy about it winning awards (if it does)! I'd rather see it getting a special award just because it's Yashji's last film... but if it doesn't deserve the Best Film award, I hope it doesn't win! >.<

I liked Ranbir in Barfi! I mean, being only 5 years old in the industry, he was quite impressive. Though I don't understand how he learned to read lips and know what those words mean if he couldn't hear/speak. I wish they had explained that. Ermm

.khoobsurat.ViccoTurmericJupiters_Cock

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
in the whole movie all he did was run around, flirt with Ilena's character, ect.. his perf stood out to me in one scene.. that's it. I liked llena and PC perf better than his. 

Edited by beboholic - 10 November 2012 at 3:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HotMessJupiters_Cock

simplyrdb Senior Member
simplyrdb
simplyrdb

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

Originally posted by beboholic

agree on that ! the actress award would be very interesting this yr cos we had so many great performances from the female actors ! i think SRK would win best actor cos many of ranbir's scenes were copied so he basically didnt had to much effort as there were no dialogues LOL

it will be between srk and ranbir. one will get popular and other critical. lo sab balance ho gaya LOL

.khoobsurat.Jupiters_Cock

Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

I hope JTHJ is award-worthy, or else I am not going to be happy about it winning awards (if it does)! I'd rather see it getting a special award just because it's Yashji's last film... but if it doesn't deserve the Best Film award, I hope it doesn't win! >.<

I liked Ranbir in Barfi! I mean, being only 5 years old in the industry, he was quite impressive. Though I don't understand how he learned to read lips and know what those words mean if he couldn't hear/speak. I wish they had explained that. Ermm
i can already see it being the fav this yr LOL and AR rahman for best music is must Approve
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Am sure Ranbir would get critical acclaim.. since he tends to get that a lot and because the awards favor Srk.. he would get popular

HotMessJupiters_Cock

Go to top