Poll Choice
hrithik winning best actor for dhoom 2
anil kapoor winning best actor for beta over aamir for JJWS
SRK winning best actor for KKHH over ajay for zakhm
any other
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

srk winning award for karan arjun when salman khan should have gotten it.. arjun was an idiot in that movie..
where karan 's role was more serious
srk won award for ddlj and not karan arjun
True.. plus Sonam was horrid in Sawaariya. Every time she opened her mouth, I wanted to mute the volume. >.<

I want Ileana to win. She was quite good in Barfi. But it is kinda unfair to others. Ileana has experience of working in Southern films while others didn't. Yami was good as well, but she has the experience of working in soap operas. Sunny Leone won't win (she better not). Huma Qureshi, maybe, don't know. I find Diana overrated; her performance in Cocktail was mediocre at best. Alia has good chances of winning, I guess. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by HotMess

True.. plus Sonam was horrid in Sawaariya. Every time she opened her mouth, I wanted to mute the volume. >.<

I want Ileana to win. She was quite good in Barfi. But it is kinda unfair to others. Ileana has experience of working in Southern films while others didn't. Yami was good as well, but she has the experience of working in soap operas. Sunny Leone won't win (she better not). Huma Qureshi, maybe, don't know. I find Diana overrated; her performance in Cocktail was mediocre at best. Alia has good chances of winning, I guess. ðŸ˜†
diana's performance was ok.she has to improve a lot.i feel alia is definitely gonna win.

ohh it was for DDLG

then it must be some other award function

Originally posted by sanju01

srk won award for ddlj and not karan arjun

since the bhatts are licking asses of yrf and dharma so i also think alia would win lol
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

ohh it was for DDLG

then it must be some other award function

Only Salman was nominated for KaranArjun coz his part was appreciated by critics. 
I like Alia, but I don't want her to win. She had nothing to do in the film, but oh well. Good for her. ðŸ˜†

I just see JTHJ winning a lot of awards just because it's Yashji's last film. ðŸ¥±

And YC's films always win the National Award for "Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment" so it'll win that again.. (actually Dabangg 2 is a strong contender as well). 

I like Alia, but I don't want her to win. She had nothing to do in the film, but oh well. Good for her. ðŸ˜†

I just see JTHJ winning a lot of awards just because it's Yashji's last film. ðŸ¥±

And YC's films always win the National Award for "Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment" so it'll win that again.. (actually Dabangg 2 is a strong contender as well). 
ya dabangg 2 is already creating lot of hype lol 

I think it's on terms of most popular critically acclaimed and commercially successful film. Dabangg won it. 
So Dabangg 2 vs Ek Tha Tiger vs Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
I see D2 winning it though
Originally posted by rambo_ka_baap

I think it's on terms of most popular critically acclaimed and commercially successful film. Dabangg won it. 
So Dabangg 2 vs Ek Tha Tiger vs Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
I see D2 winning it though

I see D2 winning it too tbh! It looks entertaining. I was going to mention ETT in my previous post but I am assuming D2 will break ETT's records and win over it. JTHJ doesn't have a chance of beating the records, but I think it's a contender just because it's Yashji's last film and everyone is biased. ðŸ˜†