Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: HotMess

If Emraan or Irrfan even get nominations, I will be happy. Or Paresh Rawal for OMG - I heard he was fabulous in it, though I haven't watched it myself.

I wish these award shows didn't nominate based on masses' favourites, but actual worthy performances! 

the nomination list (80% chance acc to history of filmfare)
SRK for JTHJ
hrithik for agneepath
ranbir for barfi
salman for dabaang 2
salman for ETT
aamir for talaash
irfan might get the critics award 😆
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

SRK was nominated for mohabbatein and i think he deserved it more

SRK was his usual self in every freaking Yash Raj movie.  Hrithik deserved it for Mission Kashmir!   But glad he won regardless!  ðŸ˜‰
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I see the 2013 awards season a fight between JTHJ and Barfi. Not because JTHJ will be a great movie, but because everyone will be biased towards Yashji's last film. And Barfi because it went to the Oscars.

I hope I am proven wrong and films like PST and GOW bag the awards. ðŸ˜†
2RsFan thumbnail

I see the 2013 awards season a fight between JTHJ and Barfi. Not because JTHJ will be a great movie, but because everyone will be biased towards Yashji's last film. And Barfi because it went to the Oscars.

I hope I am proven wrong and films like PST and GOW bag the awards. ðŸ˜†

JTHJ would win cos barfi has reports of plagiarism 😛 and UTV,anurag is nothing compared to YRF 🥱
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ranbir in Barfi is so overrated though.. he was good.. but his perf didn't scream award worthy. I guess there's lack of talent when it comes to the actors.. and whatever Ranbir does is hailed as the best. I feel like we have stronger actresses in Bollywood than actors. 
2RsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

Ranbir in Barfi is so overrated though.. he was good.. but his perf didn't scream award worthy. I guess there's lack of talent when it comes to the actors.. and whatever Ranbir does is hailed as the best. I feel like we have stronger actresses in Bollywood than actors. 

agree on that ! the actress award would be very interesting this yr cos we had so many great performances from the female actors ! i think SRK would win best actor cos many of ranbir's scenes were copied so he basically didnt had to much effort as there were no dialogues 😆
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hope JTHJ is award-worthy, or else I am not going to be happy about it winning awards (if it does)! I'd rather see it getting a special award just because it's Yashji's last film... but if it doesn't deserve the Best Film award, I hope it doesn't win! >.<

I liked Ranbir in Barfi! I mean, being only 5 years old in the industry, he was quite impressive. Though I don't understand how he learned to read lips and know what those words mean if he couldn't hear/speak. I wish they had explained that. ðŸ¤”
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in the whole movie all he did was run around, flirt with Ilena's character, ect.. his perf stood out to me in one scene.. that's it. I liked llena and PC perf better than his.  Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

agree on that ! the actress award would be very interesting this yr cos we had so many great performances from the female actors ! i think SRK would win best actor cos many of ranbir's scenes were copied so he basically didnt had to much effort as there were no dialogues 😆

it will be between srk and ranbir. one will get popular and other critical. lo sab balance ho gaya 😆
2RsFan thumbnail

I hope JTHJ is award-worthy, or else I am not going to be happy about it winning awards (if it does)! I'd rather see it getting a special award just because it's Yashji's last film... but if it doesn't deserve the Best Film award, I hope it doesn't win! >.<

I liked Ranbir in Barfi! I mean, being only 5 years old in the industry, he was quite impressive. Though I don't understand how he learned to read lips and know what those words mean if he couldn't hear/speak. I wish they had explained that. ðŸ¤”

i can already see it being the fav this yr 😆 and AR rahman for best music is must