India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Reason

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Reason your watching Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke... Who you favorite star in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke..which jodi you like?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

booglebrat2008

boogle Senior Member
boogle
boogle

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I watch SSLK because I like that it's not the typical mother and daughter in law drama. It's refreshing to see a show about young girls growing up. I don't really have a favorite jodi, but I kinda like Gunjan and Mayank. I don't know if they will stay together because of the drama with Seema and Sangeeta and with Vihaan liking Gunjan, but I hope they last.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
The reason I am watching Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke is because the makers of this show made my most favorite show, Na Aana Iss Des Laado. That was the most realistic show ever and I love the makers for it. SSLK is also very realistic compared to any other show. Smile And my favorite couple is Mayank and Gunjan! If the makers separate them, then I will have no reason to watch the show! Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaMboogleJesmi9ParulRatiShivi

brat2008 IF-Rockerz
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Smile   I watch only SSLK on television other than the Reality musical shows, No soaps for me otherwise.  This brings back the nostalgia of my teen years which passed by quarter of century ago. LOL

I happen to relate very well to the character Rachna who is very shy, timid ,small town girl  who could not voice her opinion anytime, suppressed  by family, customs & traditions etc.

Well !  almost like her very shy & timid ,studied in all girls school  but  was an independent thinker, Very private & an Introvert.Blushing. Actually too mature for my teen yearsWink

My favorite actor in this is Zohaib (Rajeev) Who potrays his independence ,strength & values  way ahead of the other characters. He is really able to speak his mind.Clap

No denying he is the best actor in this series for me.Thumbs Up.

The best onscreen couple in this series for me go in this order
   1.Rajeev & RachnaHeart (Many differ from my opinion but this is mine)Big smile

2 Mayank & GunjanHeart

Edited by brat2008 - 10 November 2012 at 8:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boogleParulRatiShivi

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
I watch the show because of the concept. It also reminds me of my teenage years and it's good to see a show that is not the typical MIL-DIL drama. 
I don't have a favourite jodi as I really don't want to see either of the girls married as such at this age. I am hoping that if they do have relationships, then it's just engagement or so. Definitely no marriage. I am hoping this show doesn't let me down. I want to see just teenage issues.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

booglebrat2008ParulRatiShivi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index