Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The celebrations - And some lessons learnt (Page 3)

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Dipsy, we cannot expect Rashi to change suddenly.. She has changed but she has not changed much. I think the selfishness will always remain.
Rashi has her own way of caring for people. The only person she actually cares truly is herself, then her mummy and then if there is a little place left the others including Jigar and Gopi. 
But everything for her starts and ends with her. That is how she is and how she will be. I do not have an issue with that. People are made different and they stay different.
Yes. Rashi and Jigar make a good pair on the eyes but I find their relationship a little superfluous. That is just me. We have to admit though that inspite of her manipulating Jigar, she has come to care for him better than she was before.
Rashi of a year ago is not the Rashi today. She does care a little for Jigar. That is a start. 

Partly this is Jigar's fault. He does not understand Rashi. He likes his imagination of Rashi, not the real one. That is because he does not know the real Rashi. He either never cared to look or is too frightened to look because somewhere he knows that Rashi is not what he thinks she isOuch The day that happens, we can see their relationship changeSmile
that's a fantastic take on Jigar Harini! i think that's precisely his problem...he is living in his own dream world with his version of Rashi as he is afraid to see the real one! Ouch..but that is not going to solve anything and i am afraid by the time he realizes this it will be too late Dead
however i have an issue with the way Rashi is coz she does not think twice before harming someone for her own gain..she may not go to lengths she previously did with almost killing koki and hetal but still she is too selfish to my liking Angry...if she really cared for Jigar she would not have put the blame on him for them not having kids..that was a low blow!!! btw CVs where is Jigar's medical report??? Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Dipsy, we cannot expect Rashi to change suddenly.. She has changed but she has not changed much. I think the selfishness will always remain.
Rashi has her own way of caring for people. The only person she actually cares truly is herself, then her mummy and then if there is a little place left the others including Jigar and Gopi. 
But everything for her starts and ends with her. That is how she is and how she will be. I do not have an issue with that. People are made different and they stay different.
Yes. Rashi and Jigar make a good pair on the eyes but I find their relationship a little superfluous. That is just me. We have to admit though that inspite of her manipulating Jigar, she has come to care for him better than she was before.
Rashi of a year ago is not the Rashi today. She does care a little for Jigar. That is a start. 

Partly this is Jigar's fault. He does not understand Rashi. He likes his imagination of Rashi, not the real one. That is because he does not know the real Rashi. He either never cared to look or is too frightened to look because somewhere he knows that Rashi is not what he thinks she isOuch The day that happens, we can see their relationship changeSmile
that's a fantastic take on Jigar Harini! i think that's precisely his problem...he is living in his own dream world with his version of Rashi as he is afraid to see the real one! Ouch..but that is not going to solve anything and i am afraid by the time he realizes this it will be too late Dead
however i have an issue with the way Rashi is coz she does not think twice before harming someone for her own gain..she may not go to lengths she previously did with almost killing koki and hetal but still she is too selfish to my liking Angry...if she really cared for Jigar she would not have put the blame on him for them not having kids..that was a low blow!!! btw CVs where is Jigar's medical report??? Angry

Thanks Dipsy. Embarrassed
The pregnancy thing was a low blow and first time I felt sorry for Jigar. He was a real gentleman and did the tests without questioning his wife.Smile

Rashi may not physically harm anyone now but she still does the mental torture and relishes what she does. The problem is that she is sorry for getting caught and not sorry for causing the hurt or mistakeOuch So her change cannot be expected.. 

I was hoping that if Jigar finds out about Rashi, he can atleast keep Urmi off her. That is half the issue solved for the ModisBig smile

Go to top