Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The celebrations - And some lessons learnt (Page 2)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

Awesome take on tdy's episode Harini... hope we hv discussed evrythn abt tdy's epi n our discussion... cnt write nymoreEmbarrassed

Thanks LekiTongue

I think we will be discussing more and more about the new avatar of GopiEmbarrassed She is becoming better and betterTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiNazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Great post Harini.

It was a superb ME that. It brought the best of Gopi and worst from Rashi. It culminated with Kokila's final decision.

As you have discussed Gopi said nothing adverse to affect Rashi but it was Gopi's appearance and mannerisms that affected Rashi severely. Gopi's state in her pregnancy was not understood by Rashi nor Kokila or Hetal.  It was not discussed and even thought about by Kokila or Hetal. Perhaps they did not get to see Gopi until the end. 

Rashi was in her continued selfish mood. She thought of no one else but herself. Even when she was called a kanjoos by Kokila, Rashi thought of giving Kokila tit for tat. 

It all heightened when Gopi expressed her final thoughts to Rashi but still Rashi failed to understand Gopi. This is so normal as it is in life - one will never understand another until they have experienced it. The moment Rashi experiences this moment will she understand Gopi situation.  

Kokila's decision may be a great thing in the case of Gopi or weaken Rashi's position. Looking forward to the effect of this.

Thanks SwasthiTongue
Great answering postBig smile 

Rashi and selfishness cannot be separated. No issues if it is within limits and not become this overly sensitive person for no reason. Gopi, inspite of being sick, offered to do some work. Rashi said no because she had to guess what? spoil the sweets she bought for a pittance. But then complaining to suit her situation was too much.

But I am happy that Rashi got it out of her system. Atleast now everyone in MM knows what Rashi actually feels.. Koki's decision is a good thing. 
Gets Gopi some rest (though I think she will be guilt riddenOuch) and shows Rashi that she would be goofing up big time if someone is not there to hold her handSmile

swasthiNazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Awesome take on ME... Harini Star

overall it was good epi... Only ladies special Wink
i like gopi's anger or irritating avtr... Wish Ahemji was there to see his gopi like this Embarrassed but yeah gopi this avtr was highly superize n shocking for rashi.. I love to seen how rashi looked irritated when gopi treat her like this..LOL really i enjoyed it...

urmi rashi is both are unbelieveable Angry how easily urmi said khrab meethayi tu gharwalon ko khila dey Dead i like rashi answer but the reason rashi give urmi was again disgusting...Dead these maa beti naa <<<Angry

Now looking forword to see how koki decision works on goshi Wink

Thanks SherryTongue

It was an interesting ME and enjoyable with the different shades of Gopi being revealedLOL
We all hope for Ahem to see Gopi like this. It will be awesome to see him tease and get amused at her irritation and then for both to laugh about it laterEmbarrassed I hope that happens. One can always hopeTongue

Originally posted by Xarina

Lovely take on the ME.  I hope that Gopi's irritation continues for a bit longer.

Thanks Xarina..
Atleast a part of your OS came true. Though Gopi did not actually slap anyone, her "I am going to my room" and  "Can you do it yourself Rashi ben" was enough LOL

swasthiNazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Harini Lovely take on the Me i too hope Gopi's hormornes continue to rage

Thanks DeepzBig smile
I hope so too but I think Koki has poured water over that with her commandLOL

Originally posted by scarlet167

That was brilliant post harini and i loved the ME LOL

Thanks Madhu.. Me too liked the ME.. Like the irritated Gopi very muchEmbarrassed

Originally posted by nilani19

As usual Lovely DrSmile 

Thanks NilaniBig smile

swasthiNazimKiDewani

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i dont know how i missed reading your post Harini...Confused...anyways superb take on the ME and i loved it though i missed the guys Unhappy...especially Ahem...i am still hoping he gets to see Gopi in this angry avatar LOL
Rashi has bullied Gopi her entire life and it was super to see her getting atleast a little bit of all that back...though i am sure Gopi is going to feel so guilty after Koki's punishment sinks in that she will be back to her meek self Ouch...Rashi however is a unique piece LOL...every time i feel that now she will improve she goes ahead and digs a bigger hole for herself Angry
i am just reminded of the track (was it the batwara track) when Gopi had stopped talking to Rashi and Rashi was most bothered about it...still it did not bring any improvement in her so i dont have much hope from her really...
as far as Kinwal are concerned i really liked Falguni and Dhawal and she actually make a great pair! Kinjal is so conceited that she believes that she is too good for Dhawal Dead...i really want her to see Falguni..its going to be fun! wish even Jigar met someone like that..God knows he deserves someone better in life! i am really losing hope with Rashi Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

i dont know how i missed reading your post Harini...Confused...anyways superb take on the ME and i loved it though i missed the guys Unhappy...especially Ahem...i am still hoping he gets to see Gopi in this angry avatar LOL
Rashi has bullied Gopi her entire life and it was super to see her getting atleast a little bit of all that back...though i am sure Gopi is going to feel so guilty after Koki's punishment sinks in that she will be back to her meek self Ouch...Rashi however is a unique piece LOL...every time i feel that now she will improve she goes ahead and digs a bigger hole for herself Angry
i am just reminded of the track (was it the batwara track) when Gopi had stopped talking to Rashi and Rashi was most bothered about it...still it did not bring any improvement in her so i dont have much hope from her really...
as far as Kinwal are concerned i really liked Falguni and Dhawal and she actually make a great pair! Kinjal is so conceited that she believes that she is too good for Dhawal Dead...i really want her to see Falguni..its going to be fun! wish even Jigar met someone like that..God knows he deserves someone better in life! i am really losing hope with Rashi Dead

Thanks DipsyBig smile Glad you liked it.. 
I think most of us want Ahem to see the angry Gopi.. Will he or won't he is the questionWink We will know on Monday.

I felt sorry for Rashi a couple of times but this time, it is all due to her own selfishness. Anyway I am not the biggest admirer of RashiLOL 
Even during the batwara track, Rashi was the most affected but yet she tried emotional blackmailing on Gopi to get her to talk because she did not want the elders to know. This time, it is the right opposite. The elders know and they want Rashi and Gopi not to talk. Lets see what happens.

Whatever it is, I know that GoShi will do well. They chemistry is really good and it will be good for us to see.. 
As for Kinjal, don't worry .I think a shock awaits her soon. Jigar is now stuck with work. with Ahem becoming more and more lovely and caring towards Gopi.. Jigar seems to have taken the job of going to meetingLOL A nice secretary he can marry will be goodWink
Now I will go and hide before any RaJi fans throws tomatoes at meLOL

swasthiyhm_craze

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by dipsy80

Thanks DipsyBig smile Glad you liked it.. 
I think most of us want Ahem to see the angry Gopi.. Will he or won't he is the questionWink We will know on Monday.

I felt sorry for Rashi a couple of times but this time, it is all due to her own selfishness. Anyway I am not the biggest admirer of RashiLOL 
Even during the batwara track, Rashi was the most affected but yet she tried emotional blackmailing on Gopi to get her to talk because she did not want the elders to know. This time, it is the right opposite. The elders know and they want Rashi and Gopi not to talk. Lets see what happens.

Whatever it is, I know that GoShi will do well. They chemistry is really good and it will be good for us to see.. 
As for Kinjal, don't worry .I think a shock awaits her soon. Jigar is now stuck with work. with Ahem becoming more and more lovely and caring towards Gopi.. Jigar seems to have taken the job of going to meetingLOL A nice secretary he can marry will be goodWink
Now I will go and hide before any RaJi fans throws tomatoes at meLOL

yep every time i comment on Rashi i am scared RaJi fans will massacre me LOL..but really i think they make a great looking couple but where is the love? Jigar though he is shown to be smart and capable in his work is totally clueless when it comes to his wife and Rashi doesnt think twice before manipulating him ConfusedOuch...we will see some tension between Goshi but will it change the dynamics of the relationship? we know that somewhere Rashi has come to care for Gopi in her own way..she was genuinely when Gopi went missing before godh bharai..still every time i have hoped that Rashi is improving CVs have cruelly dashed my hopes Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Dipsy, we cannot expect Rashi to change suddenly.. She has changed but she has not changed much. I think the selfishness will always remain.
Rashi has her own way of caring for people. The only person she actually cares truly is herself, then her mummy and then if there is a little place left the others including Jigar and Gopi. 
But everything for her starts and ends with her. That is how she is and how she will be. I do not have an issue with that. People are made different and they stay different.
Yes. Rashi and Jigar make a good pair on the eyes but I find their relationship a little superfluous. That is just me. We have to admit though that inspite of her manipulating Jigar, she has come to care for him better than she was before.
Rashi of a year ago is not the Rashi today. She does care a little for Jigar. That is a start. 

Partly this is Jigar's fault. He does not understand Rashi. He likes his imagination of Rashi, not the real one. That is because he does not know the real Rashi. He either never cared to look or is too frightened to look because somewhere he knows that Rashi is not what he thinks she isOuch The day that happens, we can see their relationship changeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_craze

Go to top