Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
A very good Mahaepisode.. For the first time Gopi darling feels irritated and questions and comments on Rashi time and again. Her pregnancy is finally showing signs we wanted to see for so long. 
Gopi is uncomfortable, she feels unwell, she wants peace and dear Rashi is not ready to give her that. So Rashi gets to see how sisters actually behave. UrShi had made Gopi such a mouse that today when Gopi actually behaved like a sister, Rashi felt she was showing her upLOL A part of this was Rashi's guilty conscience too.. Although Gopi's irritation was mostly because of her pregnancy, what she asked Rashi to do was actually not bad. .Smile

One main thing one gets to see today and it also happens in real life is the fact that all cheap items and freebies will not save money. Rather it will only make you spend more. 
The vice versa is also true. One does not need to always buy the costliest items. But a well researched one even if it is not the cheapest is more preferable to getting something that will cause harm.

Rashi was given a responsibility. To make arrangement for Diwali. Gopi was supposed to give her directions.
Today two things happened.

Rashi in her need to have a new sari made mistakes, the same one time and again and increased her spending as well as made herself bitter.
Gopi with her pregnancy playing up was not ready to take any nonsense from Rashi. She was feeling tired and irritated and the smallest things was troubling her. Yet she wanted a good celebration.

Don't get me wrong. But I think Gopi was not all that bad today .She was certainly not Gopi. But she was also not really behaving badly. All she did was
1. Say no to Rashi when she wanted Gopi to write the shopping list (Well Rashi's work.. Rashi should do it)
2. Say she wanted only Mavee sweets (This was the only thing she kept saying she wanted. I do not know if this has something to do with her pregnancy. But she wanted only those sweets and nothing else)
3. She warned Rashi that she not keep the sweets near the tap. 
4. She reminded her of the lights
5. Told her that she should have listened because the lights were too much, too bright and too hot.

The main reasons Rashi got angry were
1. She does not take to authority figures
2. She was irritated that Gopi, the gawar cousin she wanted to rule and put beneath her all the time was now questioning her and telling her that she is wrong
3. Guilt that what Gopi and Koki were telling was actually true. Rashi knows that she spent twice on flowers and sweets because she did try to do Kanjoosi but got nothing in return. She also knows that she hung the lights to spite Koki and it went wrong..
When asked in the face Rashi is angry and gets angry at Gopi.. her innermost irritation that Gopi as she is pregnant gets a lot of extra treatment and she feels like her Devrani came out in the end.

The combination of Gopi's irritation, Rashi's own irritation at losing her new sari, her anger at Koki telling her that she needs to buck up finally came to the showdown.. Rucha was brilliant in this sceneClap Rashi was at her angry best at Gopi..

Gopi was cute being angry and irritated. She did not want to prepare rotisShocked She did not want to make any list. She wanted things to be done perfectly. LOL Finally she got it out of her systemStar

In all this, we also saw a card party go wrong.. Urmi playing up with the highest cards and losing to SBROFL Really UrShi were hilarious.. Baa specifically said the lowest total. 

If we notice UrShi blame others for whatever they do. Urmi blamed SB of cheating at cards while it was UrShi who did that.  Rashi gets all defensive when she is accused of stealing from the sweet shop while she does just that.  Rashi gets all worked up when Gopi asks her if things are done only to find that she indeed forgot the lights. Even Mota Bhabhi was dissatisfied with Rashi todayConfused

A fight on a festival is not good.. Not anytime. There is no excuse for Gopi and Rashi to go on with their bickering in the dark. I think somehow that Koki was more disappointed in Gopi than Rashi.

Her Order in the end was very strict. I think it will do the needed. Except I am worried Ahem will never see Gopi's new avatar which is a pity.. I would have loved to see what his face looks like when Gopi replies back to him irritatedLOL

** Mota Bhabhi has stopped saying Java dena to Rashi's mistakes. She corrected Rashi and looked displeased at her mistakes today. Is she changing for the better?Ermm
** GoKi scene was as usual very niceEmbarrassed Koki was worried both in the kitchen and at Gopi's room. Gopi should have taken Koki's advice and to worn that sari. It just made her feel hotter.Ouch
** Rashi gets irritated just because Gopi questioned her. I wonder if she ever thinks of all the times she does her non stop nonsense to Gopi who listens without a compliant. Smile
** Rashi, finally has stopped harming her family. I appreciate her consideration in not feeding them faltu sweets that may have poisoned themStar for whatever the reason.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpNazimKiDewaniMADHU.BARUN-nilani-basuanasuyadoc4everswasthijanani18Chaccha-dipsy80-XarinaDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The celebrations - And some lessons learnt" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leki

IF-Sizzlerz

Leki

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome take on tdy's episode Harini... hope we hv discussed evrythn abt tdy's epi n our discussion... cnt write nymoreEmbarrassed

Edited by Leki - 11 November 2012 at 1:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewanidoc4everswasthiDeepzpadukoneJustlikethat1Xarina

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Great post Harini.

It was a superb ME that. It brought the best of Gopi and worst from Rashi. It culminated with Kokila's final decision.

As you have discussed Gopi said nothing adverse to affect Rashi but it was Gopi's appearance and mannerisms that affected Rashi severely. Gopi's state in her pregnancy was not understood by Rashi nor Kokila or Hetal.  It was not discussed and even thought about by Kokila or Hetal. Perhaps they did not get to see Gopi until the end. 

Rashi was in her continued selfish mood. She thought of no one else but herself. Even when she was called a kanjoos by Kokila, Rashi thought of giving Kokila tit for tat. 

It all heightened when Gopi expressed her final thoughts to Rashi but still Rashi failed to understand Gopi. This is so normal as it is in life - one will never understand another until they have experienced it. The moment Rashi experiences this moment will she understand Gopi situation.  

Kokila's decision may be a great thing in the case of Gopi or weaken Rashi's position. Looking forward to the effect of this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewanidoc4everJustlikethat1XarinaLekiDeepzpadukone

NazimKiDewani

Coolbie

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Awesome take on ME... Harini Star

overall it was good epi... Only ladies special Wink
i like gopi's anger or irritating avtr... Wish Ahemji was there to see his gopi like this Embarrassed but yeah gopi this avtr was highly superize n shocking for rashi.. I love to seen how rashi looked irritated when gopi treat her like this..LOL really i enjoyed it...

urmi rashi is both are unbelieveable Angry how easily urmi said khrab meethayi tu gharwalon ko khila dey Dead i like rashi answer but the reason rashi give urmi was again disgusting...Dead these maa beti naa <<<Angry

Now looking forword to see how koki decision works on goshi Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1XarinaLeki

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Lovely take on the ME.  I hope that Gopi's irritation continues for a bit longer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1Leki

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Harini Lovely take on the Me i too hope Gopi's hormornes continue to rage

Edited by Deepikz - 11 November 2012 at 1:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewaniswasthiJustlikethat1Leki

MADHU.BARUN

Coolbie