Shehroze & SyRa AT#1 Come join in

Posted: 11 years ago

Edited by fizii_gurl - 11 years ago

Shehroz Sabzwari and Syra Yusef's Nikkah took place on 21st of October 2012. Behroz Sabzwari alrady shared this good news with the fans on the set of Good Morning Pakistan when the cast of Tanhayan Naye Silsilay was invited to Good Morning Pakistan to share their thoughts and feeling about the show.

Syra Yusef is very talented performer who proved her mettle in modeling and acting both. She started her career as a VJ and gradually turned towards modeling and started her acting debut from the play "Mera Naseeb". 

All of you probably already know that Shehroz Sabzwari is the son of Behroze Sabzwari; Javed Sheikh and Saleem Sheikh are his maternal uncles. This young man was bound to become a part of the entertainment industry because acting and performing is in his blood. Shehroz has done many commercials and has acted in many plays like, "Ana", "Vanee", "Maamta", "Karachi High", "Badtameez", "Parsa", "Kuch Dil Ne Kaha", and "Don't Jealous". Shehroz also worked as a child artist in the film, "Khulay Aasman Ke Neechay". This young man has paved a way for himself in the entertainment industry and has never looked for shortcuts to fame.

We will be seeing Shehroze and Syra both in the upcoming play Tanhayaan Naye silsilay.

Behroz Sabzwari Talks About Shehroz and Syra Nikah

Fizii_gurl(fizii)
                                                                              --Nida--
                                                                              BlackStar.
                                                                            _QueenofHearts_
                                                                                 --Iqra--
                                                                                 Warda.
                                                                       _Heer_
                                                           SaraPari
                                                       .SilentPrincess
                                                                     TwilightHorizon
                                                                            -SMay31-
                                                                         OnlyHope
                                                                          MSluvsSI
                                                   DaShInG_DeViL
                                                                         pickachu
                                                                      iloveyouafridi

Hit *LIKE* button if u want to join the AT

HD episodes & Promos
                               http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=vb.486092114754425&type=2

HD OST Tanhaiyaa naye silsiley
                                                                             https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=385052851574832&set=vb.486092114754425&type=3&theater

http://https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=384499031630214&set=vb.486092114754425&type=3&theater

Guys suggest anY name for the jodi Edited by fizii_gurl - 11 years ago
Isn't Syra's name Sarina ðŸ¤”
Though i was never a fan of Syra's acting but Syra and Shehroz look extremely cute together 
I am liking them in Tanhayian Naye Silsile :D
Originally posted by --Nida--

Isn't Syra's name Sarina ðŸ¤”
Though i was never a fan of Syra's acting but Syra and Shehroz look extremely cute together 
I am liking them in Tanhayian Naye Silsile :D
Thank u for correction yaar😊
hi m fizii 
yeh even i love both of them as a pair,they really look cute together😊

My like button doesn't work but I wanna join..
These two are so cute <3
Thanks for ther PM :D
but who is sarina?