India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Stop asking to end the show (Page 2)

Blondiexzy Goldie
Blondiexzy
Blondiexzy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
What if Barun doesn't want the break he wants to leave what out the Sanaya, Daljeet and other cast they need a job so why everyone want to end let the go on I will still watch it for sanaya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khan

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
The thing is, that Four Lions themselves have said that they don't have any track ideas. If the people behind the show (who you say need the jobs for money and their family etc etc) really wanted to, they could have come up with things on their own. I think they are done with the show, so why force them to continue if they want to end it? Every show has to end sometime, it would be better to end it on a good point than drag it out and have everyone complain about such tracks. 
ifsaal044 Goldie
ifsaal044
ifsaal044

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with you. Not sure why people want the show to end altogether. The demand should be for Barun to stay thats it. How hard was that exactly.

naadhira_khan

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. I just commented in a friend's post about this matter. Why can't we watch for such dedicated actress like Sanaya, who stuck with the show in all thick and thin and carried the whole show on her shoulder for one and a half month during Barun's absence.Why we want to make the hundred workers jobless. I know nobody can replace Barun as ASR, but they can run the show without ASR's character introducing new story line.

Edited by sohara - 10 November 2012 at 4:39pm

naadhira_khan

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9424976

The thing is, that Four Lions themselves have said that they don't have any track ideas. If the people behind the show (who you say need the jobs for money and their family etc etc) really wanted to, they could have come up with things on their own. I think they are done with the show, so why force them to continue if they want to end it? Every show has to end sometime, it would be better to end it on a good point than drag it out and have everyone complain about such tracks. 

They mentioned they have no new ideas for the show now that Khushi and Arnav are married but with BS quitting they can start a new love story.  It'll be almost  like starting a new show only difference this show is already popular they wouldn't have too promote it as much as a new show.

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadhira_khan

Originally posted by 9424976

They mentioned they have no new ideas for the show now that Khushi and Arnav are married but with BS quitting they can start a new love story.  It'll be almost  like starting a new show only difference this show is already popular they wouldn't have too promote it as much as a new show.

Yes, but after having the duo of Arnav and Khushi for a year and a half, I doubt the audience would be willing to watch Khushi and someone else, it just would not be accepted with the audience at all because this show "iss pyaar ko kya naam do" is about ARNAV and KHUSHI. To go completely off the goal of the show would'nt be the best thing now would it? They might as well start a new show all together. And with rumours, there are people already going crazy about the idea of Khushi with someone else. Now if Barun was to come back to the show, they could have showed someone in love with Khushi but Khushi still waiting for Arnav to come back. Tracks have a lot of potential, but the PH is not good at executing tracks, they tend to do with without logic, drag, or just something completey stupid all together.  And if you say that it is like almost starting a new show, then why don't they just end this and start a new show? This way people would be more acceptable of Sanaya with someone else. 
Keeping a show in which the cast and the crew have basically given up on would not help anybody.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83Mysticaldivine

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
they should bring him back Barun as ASR after 1.5 month ..till then bring a new guy for Anjali and make Khushi run AR industry, make her modern, and stone-heart, coz Arnav left her or something..so the nafrat comes back, bring back LA for NK, bring back Shaym..there could be so many track before Barun comes back from the break

and when he comes back, he can change Khushi back to what she was, repent and they fall in love all over again.

I love Sanaya, but I can't see khushi rabbe veying with other guy,,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9424976naadhira_khan-chamkilli-

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshiluvu27

I say they should give Barun a 2 weeks break, that should be enough.

They must continue the show with Barun and Sanaya only.

Rabba ve is Sarun's BG
Their trademark (:
w/ a bonus of another 2 weeks  but he just cant leave 

go2sleep83

Go to top