Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FUN POST : Golmaal hai bhai sab Golmaal hai ! (Page 2)

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfanforeva

I tell you man!

The forum has gone completelyWacko
And we are making the Sp go double WackoWacko

I seriously dont know how to react, i sometimes laugh and sometimes i just get sad.

You know our phankis reaction :

Baruns taking a break - WTH, yeh kaise ho gaya, come lets make a  petition - How dare he, hes so unprofessional!! - Then some ppl come in with news - Yeh sab Gool mata ki galti hai, usne yeh kiya voh kia - Apne purane backe ko chod ke naye bacche ko qabool kar rahi hai!:/ - Then the phankis go bersek again - What! Barun ki jai ho! Gool mata aapki khair nahi - Lets keep spamming - Then some news comes Barun Quit , and new entry - Phankis again go - Haww Rmanchi - End show! End show! Want Sarun Bas! Aur kuch nahi! - Then someone posts a very tired photo of Barun - Phankis go - Awww...let him take a break bechara, kya haal ho gaya...And we say continue show let him take a break , 2 mahine bina jhel lenge..Barun hum sab aapke saath hai, Then someone says Gul mata ki koi galti nahi che usne kuch nahi kia - Then we phankis go WackoWackoWacko And the cycle continues!!

Someone said the guy should be blacklisted for ruining the show!!Ouch

Blacklisted my foot !!! Very upsetting if you ask me ...Ouch

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Haha! 
Seriously, though, no doubt about it, he does look tense and unhealthy, still hot though. His poor wife, I feel so sorry for her! In my opinion, honestly, I don't think he will be back to IPK!
Ah well! Wishing him the best in his future. I hope he's successful in all his endeavors. And that all good wishes are fulfilled. Amen

I know, its his life, he's got the right to choose ..if he is the one choosing to go, that is ! All the Best to him, he is so talented ...just hope he's back soon to make go awww again !!!Big smile
asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblah16

Basically... it's just a circle.. and we are just going round and round and round. LOL so the title of your post is apt! Wink

Thumbs Up

Ha a thank you, I doubt we will ever learn the true story, but its very difficult to accept that an actor at 28 years of age, at the peak of his career, he is virtually the King of Tellyland ...wanting a longish break, indefinite break ...very difficult to accept !!!
Golmaal sai, sach mein !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anarocksick

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
loved your post, very correct, 
arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged