Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FUN POST : Golmaal hai bhai sab Golmaal hai !

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
THIS IS A FUN POST ONLY !!!!
DISCLAIMER : THIS POST IS NOT A SPOILER, NOT SPECULATION, NOT INTENDED OR AIMED AT HURTING ANYONE, OR ANYONE'S BELIEFS OR POV OR SENTIMENTS, directly or indirectly !!!

Ok ...so I thought we all are moping right now ...moping because we think our pyaara IPK has not been managed properly, angry because we think our Hotwa ( Hotwa = ASR = Barun Sobti ) has been shortchanged, we have been shortchanged ...

WTH ...lets just run through whats happened in the last few weeks ...

My take ( and my POV only) ...
  • Barun looks tired ever since he came back from the Kidnapping track, maybe he is tired, maybe not well ( mentally and physically exhausted ), desperate for some quality time with family "doing nothing" ...wanted leave ..

• PH said we've given you Leave once already ( June-July 2012, and designed the Kidnapping track to facilitate this )...we want to end this "purana" baby anyways, we tried to screw up the story line, screw up the leads, butchered their characters, we dont even give you fresh clothes, we ask the makeup dada to make you look unkempt, we ask the barber to no leave a neat stubble on you, we ask the Director to okay shots with prominent bloopers, confusing expresiions, we leave the side actors as paintings in RM, we think the show will be pulled off air with this...but the show is still on ?!!! :DLOL... ..ok now you want leave, you quit ...this way show is off our back, and we can look after our new baby properly , coz our new ASR( of the new show) will pull people towards him when this ASR fades away !!!! aage bhi hai ...

• Barun maybe quit in sept, news leaked end of  sept...full-on hungama ...supposedly SP intervened, problem explained ..SP not ready to let go of this moneymaking machine so decided on new lead as DSR maybe...

• Barun said in sept he did not quit, all rumours...fandom quiet *sigh*

• few days back ...Forum 32 happened ..the doomed post which said "the show has run its course " and asked fans to give ideas ...thousands selflessly just gave their OS/FF/ideas ..sab kuch ...no one bothered to worry about copyrights ...

• ok according to contract end nov last day ...SBS said barun last day 23rd nov ( SBS is owned by Star Plus right ? )...news leaked, Kernal post happnd, fans uproar big one ...very angry !!!Angry

• Telly buzz (I-F)  interviews him in which he says that he will be on a longish break...PH/SP thought abhi toh balaa talo ..aage dekhenge types ... fans aur maha uproar !!! Barun called names ...lazy, iresponsible etc etc

• News leaks that Barun quit becoz of new storyline that has new love interest for khushi...ab fans crowd SP with email, twitter , petitions etc etc etc ki show band kar do ... we will NOT tolerate this ! IPK = ArShi = SaRun Bas !

• Than ta taraaa ...ab supposedly PH ki jeet ho gayee ...then fans realised this !!! Then emails/twitter/calls to SP that "yaar lets not ask the show to be shut, lets ask Barun to stay coz aupposedly he's being made to leave ..."leave" toh sirf fandom ka paagalpan kam karne ke liye keh rahe hain ..actually (read supposedly here ) he has quit !" We love apna IPK, apna ArShi and will support them ...please please please intervene and sort things out !    To Barun : Ab Naa Jaa, rehne de is wehem pe yakin ...naa jaa abhi ...

• Fans in a major panic state now ...double dose of depression and anxiety ...loads and loads of speculations and rumours ...full-on Naarebaazi on blogs/twitter, SP emails spammed big time, SP call centre fed-up with IPK fandom, SP giving contradictory answers ... ab major aur bada wala uproar ..which is on !!!!

Sorry state of affairs I know ...but just wanted to reiterate whatver's happened ...summed up our emotions here ...can we do 2+2=4 atleast and see for ourselves, or maybe just laugh out loud ...

If anyone still doesn't feel better, watch Eat! Pray! Love! ...guaranteed to lift your spirits up ...

Continue spamming guys, maybe we have the power to push mountains ...no harm trying, right!Wink Hamare jaisa kahin koi nahin milega ...lets stand up for what actually made us swoon ...Love you ASR ...always will !!!!Day Dreaming

Tab Tak ...Sabko Rabba Ve !!!Hug

PS - Funpost only,...but no fancy emoticons, as I didnt have any !!!Tongue
VM credit to the uploader Rag1ni, we owe her for her good work big time !!!!Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionarnavandkhushi1smitzysegadHopeipkkndfanforevaAnarocksickAruni.kbtr

smitzy Goldie
smitzy
smitzy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Golmaal indeed Smita!! loved your post! This is cooking up a storm now.. I can rant and rant on but fayda kya hai yaar Dead

ab to rant karke bhi mann oob gaya mera... Now all I'm going to do is write silly one shots and romantic stories and read some too.. iss depression se nikalne ka yahi tareeka hai boss

muaaah for making this post btw :) Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asr13ipkkndfanforeva

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitzy

Golmaal indeed Smita!! loved your post! This is cooking up a storm now.. I can rant and rant on but fayda kya hai yaar Dead

ab to rant karke bhi mann oob gaya mera... Now all I'm going to do is write silly one shots and romantic stories and read some too.. iss depression se nikalne ka yahi tareeka hai boss

muaaah for making this post btw :) Hug

Hmmm don't know what to say ...you know how I feel ...so want to stand in front of the studio/PH/SP offices and do Satyagraha ...I would, if I could ...
*sigh*

lets just hope honeypriya's post is correct, it normally always is !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitzy

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
nice and short Tongue summary of the entire brouhaha!!!

But you know I don't blame Barun.  He is looking tired, has been for a while.  the story is less than inspiring, so can we blame him if he looks for greener pastures?  He owes it to himself and his future to make a great career for himself.  More success to him I say Thumbs Up  He did a great job as ASR.  I am sure he will do well in the future too.  

I think the idea is radical but Barun had mentioned it in an older interview.  Serials having seasons in India,  one hour show every week but the creatives and actors get a break in the off season while another serial takes its slot.  Similar to the west.  keeps everyone fresh.

asr13smitzy

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by segad

nice and short Tongue summary of the entire brouhaha!!!

But you know I don't blame Barun.  He is looking tired, has been for a while.  the story is less than inspiring, so can we blame him if he looks for greener pastures?  He owes it to himself and his future to make a great career for himself.  More success to him I say Thumbs Up  He did a great job as ASR.  I am sure he will do well in the future too.  

I think the idea is radical but Barun had mentioned it in an older interview.  Serials having seasons in India,  one hour show every week but the creatives and actors get a break in the off season while another serial takes its slot.  Similar to the west.  keeps everyone fresh.

I know ...the Seasons idea ...Amen to that !!! Lets hope IPK comes back then ...wishful thinking, I know ..but ...
Yes, I am thankful IPK happened ...*fingers crossed*

smitzysegad

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I tell you man!

The forum has gone completelyWacko
And we are making the Sp go double WackoWacko

I seriously dont know how to react, i sometimes laugh and sometimes i just get sad.

You know our phankis reaction :

Baruns taking a break - WTH, yeh kaise ho gaya, come lets make a  petition - How dare he, hes so unprofessional!! - Then some ppl come in with news - Yeh sab Gool mata ki galti hai, usne yeh kiya voh kia - Apne purane backe ko chod ke naye bacche ko qabool kar rahi hai!:/ - Then the phankis go bersek again - What! Barun ki jai ho! Gool mata aapki khair nahi - Lets keep spamming - Then some news comes Barun Quit , and new entry - Phankis again go - Haww Rmanchi - End show! End show! Want Sarun Bas! Aur kuch nahi! - Then someone posts a very tired photo of Barun - Phankis go - Awww...let him take a break bechara, kya haal ho gaya...And we say continue show let him take a break , 2 mahine bina jhel lenge..Barun hum sab aapke saath hai, Then someone says Gul mata ki koi galti nahi che usne kuch nahi kia - Then we phankis go WackoWackoWacko And the cycle continues!!

Someone said the guy should be blacklisted for ruining the show!!Ouch

asr13segad

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Haha! 
Seriously, though, no doubt about it, he does look tense and unhealthy, still hot though. His poor wife, I feel so sorry for her! In my opinion, honestly, I don't think he will be back to IPK!
Ah well! Wishing him the best in his future. I hope he's successful in all his endeavors. And that all good wishes are fulfilled. Amen

asr13segad

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Basically... it's just a circle.. and we are just going round and round and round. LOL so the title of your post is apt! Wink

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asr13

Go to top