Support Barun...Listen to your heart!

ambleena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The channel, its people, the so called 4 lions PH... They all are very strong in TV industry and can easily lobby against a lone actor (that too the most humble and unassuming and unpolitical guy).

Barun, if tells the inside story might have to put his career at risk. That's why he is tight lipped about the real reason of his quitting and is giving fatigue, break etc the reason to quit. Also he is pressurized to put in good words about Gul. Going against PH and SP might antagonize many ppl and in the days to come might be harmful for his career, his career profile still being so young and just started.

On the other hand his inner self and ideology, whatever you name it, might have forced him to go against the present track or few previous tracks too, who knows. This show has been known for its shabby tracks and disinterest by the creators which has been obvious by seeing babli track, masala mama, the real mama vanished, so many loop holes open, nk's camera recording for nothin, babuji never been anle to tell true colors if shyam, devout wife Anjali recovered from her cheating murderous husband in a day, wow. This show ran on the brilliance of talent of its all actors and the undoubted chemistry of its leads. The crux of the story to start with was different and unique and hatke, it worked. The PH had no vision after the revealation of shyam's character which they had to do at some point.
So coming back to the point, actors are sensitive beings... They sometime cant bear to see the character butchered they once put all their effort and heart in. And Barun is serious actor. So I would ask to support the actor , the person Barun is. We all know the political world is very strong, the big shots and influential people run the game. Its hard to go against them. Whatever Barun is saying is only becuz of support from the fans. He had a humble begining, he knows the value of money, he has a family to take care of, his single movie is not released yet. He wont play a gamble of losing it all... He already lost one show now, he will speak carefully, not to risk his future.
Thats all I have to say guys... Keep your eyes open and think And dont believe whatever you are made to believe by articles etc. Remember he is fighting his fight alone against the whole brigade of influential people.

Support Barun!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
👍🏼

Will always support and love him 💔

Feel Free to Use

Covers for Facebook

Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I will never stop supporting Barun. 😭
SP and PH will never win. 😡

rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Listening to my heart and my heart says to move on...like all the concerned people moved on...
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I support him!
praying and spamming since sooo many days!!
😭 😭 😭
sherlockthor thumbnail
fans will win !!!never ever sop loving barun !!
pls triple the efforts !! we have only a day !!
show our love
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
will support Barun.. screw u 4 Rats and SP
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very well said, TM. These must be difficult times for Barun. He has to survive and in order to do well have creative satisfaction also. That's the reason that despite so much mud-slinging at him, the poor soul can't come out in the open with the real reason, perhaps. Showbiz is not only entertainment - that's just on-screen; offscreen there's a lot of politics and unfortunately Barun seems to be at the centre of it of late.

My support to BS in terms of calling and mailing SP will continue for sure!
Edited by sneak-peek - 11 years ago
ambleena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneak-peek

Very well said, TM. Thesemustbe difficult times for Barun. He has to survive and in order to do well have creative satisfaction also. That's the reason that despite so much mud-slinging at him, the poor soul can't come out in the open with the realreason, perhaps. Showbiz is not only entertainment - that's just on-screen; offscreen there's a lot of politics and unfortunately Barun seems to be at the centre of it of late.

My support to BS in terms of calling and mailing SP will continue for sure!

So true! He sure must be going through lot of turmoil!! May everything work out in his favor. And may the right thing happen!!
Thank you all for commenting and liking ! Keep supporting Barun!
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well when I listen to my heart I feel Barun is innocent. He is a simple guy who knows just to do his job.
He is not cunning. Maybe he is a little exhausted with all this stuff going on.I wish something could be done to help him.My heart tells me that there are no movies in pipelines. It seems he is hurt and depressed.