India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS | On The Sets of KNDIPK (Plzzz Read)

Dynamix215 IF-Dazzler
Dynamix215
Dynamix215

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

I was sooo upset with all confusing news, so I wrote this...!!! Please Like and Comment!!!

On the sets of KNDIPK

Arnav drove to the the production house, unable to believe he is such a situation!

FLASHBACK:

Khushi was very very upset. How could he do this? She could not believe it... Her phone rang and she picked it up sniffling. "Hello?"

"Hello, Khushi?" Arnav said.

"Yes Arnavji" she said, trying not to cry.

Arnav panicked. "Khushi, what happened? Are you alright? Why are you crying?"

She inhaled deeply and said amidst tears. "Arun Shetty is quitting from KNDIPK!"

Arnav was stunned for a moment. "WHAT?!"

"I know! Unbelievable right? I-"

"Wait, wait. Is this 'KNDIPK' that serial you watch daily?"

"Ji." Khushi said.

Arnav wanted to laugh at his paagal wife. She was crying because of THAT!?

"Aapko hasi aa rahi hai?" she asked angrily.

"N-No." he said, trying to laugh.

"Laad Governor Kahinke!" she scolded him and cut the phone and went back to the laptop, biting her nails and anxiously checking for more news.

She typed in the web address- www.forums-india.com  and clicked on 'Kya Naam Doon, Iss Pyaar Ko?' and went throught the new topics. "New Man in Muskaan's Life" it said.

"What!?" she thought and clicked on that.

Apparently, Arjun Sharma Rajwardhan was going to be 'eased out' of the show and new character to be played by Araf Hiroz Patel would be the new man in Muskaan's life...

WHAT?! No no! She could not bear to see Anaya Gilani (who played Muskaan) with anyone other than Anaya's boyfriend Rohit Mehgal AND Arun Shetty. Feeling very upset, she turned off the laptop and fell asleep.

When Arnav came home, he saw her sitting morosely in front of the laptop. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "Woh log Arjun aur Muskaan ko kaise alag kar sakte hain Arnavji? Aise soch kaise liya unn logo ne? Aur ye PH bhi kuch theek se nahi keh raha hai? Plus Star channel bhi koi declarations nahi kar raha! Kitni badi musubat hai ye!"

Arnav sighed. "Khushi, it is just a serial!"

"No! It is a beautiful love story of two very different people! They are ruining it." Saying that she turned to the laptop and gasped. "Hey Devi Maiyya, it is written hear that Jul Khan made Arunji quit! How dare she!? Oh, but here it says Arunji quit because instead of serials, he wants to do movies! Hey Bhagwaan! Bechaari Muskaan ka kya hoga!" she said.

Just then Anjali entered. "Khushiji, have you heard about Arunji?"

"Haan Di!" Khushi said sadly.

Arnav was shocked. DI ALSO?

Manorama walked in puffing annoyedly. "Hello hi bye bye! Pata naahi ee world ma kaa ho raha hai! Akshya aur Rupali bye bolwa aur ee lo... Arun also say bye and going on leave-wa?!"

The three ladies sighed sadly, and Arnav stood there dumbstruck.

Then Khushi had an idea and told Arnav. "Aap Arnav Singh Raizada hain na?" she asked.

He looked at her incredulously. "What the-"

"Aap kucch bhi kar sakte hai na?"

"Yeahhh..." He said beginning to get wary, and then as her face lit up, he understood her crazy plan. "Oh no! No no no. Khushi that is-"

"Aap humaare liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte?" she pouted.

And so here he was, standing infront of Four Toads Production House, and was surprised to see a huge crowd, mostly girls waiting outside the gate, some with boards begging Arun Shetty to not quit.

He sighed and started to enter, and was stopped by the guard.

"Who are you!"

He said, "Arnav Singh Raizada." and without waiting for a response, he walked inside.

The set were huge and vaguely familiar as he realized he had seen these on TV once in a while with his wife, and remembered that once he had thought that Arjun and Muskaan had a sizzling chemistry. He walked in to see the cast of KNDIPK sitting on a couch and spotted Arun immediately. "Mr Arun?" he called.

Arun looked up. "Oh, Mr Raizada! What an honour to meet you!" he said, walking to Arnav, smiling.

Arnav nodded and smiled. Arun seemed like such a down-to-earth person for an actor. "Pleasure is all mine"

"What brings you here?" Arun asked.

Arnav looked a little embarassed. "I'm here on behalf of my wife actually, and uh, I just wanted to know if um, you are leaving KNDIPK?"

Arun was stunned for a moment but then gave a shaky laugh. "Actually, I wanted to go for movies and-"

Then Arnav say HER. JUL KHAN, the root of HIS misery for coming to THIS state. "Jul Khan?" he said.

She looked up and smiled. "Good morning Mr Raizada!"

Arnav nodded and continued. "Look, it is unfair to keep the fans in chaos out there! WHATEVER is happening, you should give and official statement! Have you even BOTHERED to look at the fans outside?!"

"What are you talking about?" Jul asked.

"Jul, is it true Arun is leaving?"

Jul sighed. "For two months. He needs a break."

"AND I don't like the script they have been showing lately..." Arun added

Jul looked annoyed. "We're all trying out best, and this is what we came up with!"

"You are out of script?" Arnav asked incredulously.

Jul nodded. "We don't know how else to proceed with the storyline...We need a new writer and-"

"A new writer you say?" Arnav asked.

Jul nodded. "If I suggest one?" Arnav asked

Jul nodded again, warily this time.

Arnav closed his eyes. And after he opened them, he almost yelled. "HIRE DYNAMIX DAMMIT!"

OS | On The Sets of KNDIPK II CONTINUATION TO THE ONE WHICH YOU JUST READ!!!

My OTHER WORKS: Dynamix' Dynamites

Edited by Dynamix215 - 17 November 2012 at 2:36pm

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd17suganya91RAEENApoptart09reetjneethybutterfly_20SwamuVioletFlowerMONAKARANilovesarunarshinaj84kasya123xyzw231jsritharu23lineteFarighInsanjiorachupachupbabli0204anumaddurisumaliArchu61WhatThe_ipkkndabby2181tracy1191DiaphanousAce11saral786Ayaat1216satiisparvatilovebadhanEmpressSarayudharshArShiFever.Sisbamboo1mit0905Cute6Lazy_BeanssCrazy_1001Blondiexzykannansangee-Siaa-chinnuvyasSavyDobrev--Suhani--smiley13gheeshakkarlove.piyali..Damsel..UnderControl.Hopehighonshowsarhi101Priyyankalazylad8-FauZiCyberpsychooosun_shine_girlBornToShipArShiclaireDDjessjazzshagun05shutterTitaliya_APohsehun.momo121deeswarna-Raichu--Sanj-dushturainsuwinbugs_bunnyayshaomarsmitar--drama_queen--Angel13angeldream14rukuswasthikaVeena..LilButterfly003flowers4u..Anita..IllGetOverIpkfffan123pup03Eccentricavandana.sagarmishti_17NestleToulousechavvi16-V.I.P-spvdNichuss

Dynamix215 IF-Dazzler
Dynamix215
Dynamix215

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
COMMENTS PLEASE?!
WhatThe_ipkknd Senior Member
WhatThe_ipkknd
WhatThe_ipkknd

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
LOL well written love how u mixed up their names kool.sad about what's really going on.appreciate your attempt to cheer up the forum.nice os. LOL
Veena.. IF-Sizzlerz
Veena..
Veena..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
lol amazing os... and the names are funny
thnx for cheering us
fangurrl IF-Dazzler
fangurrl
fangurrl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
arun sharma rajwardhan..
wow
Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I was laughing while reading this! It was so awesome! 

I wouldn't be surprised if wives on this forum actually told their husbands to go do something about this whole thing. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-Cyberpsychooomomo121

DiyaDeep1125 Groupbie
DiyaDeep1125
DiyaDeep1125

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Excelleny yaar.. Now this is called creativity...Jul khan should consider hiring you !!!!TongueSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-momo121

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Dying.
ROFL
I loved reading this and was just grinning throughout.
They should seriously consider you as the new writer. 

- Faye.

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 17 August 2013 at 12:03pm

Go to top