India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Hypocrisy (Page 4)

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@Deebz: Meri Pyari Amma.. AapKo AK47 ne kuchh nahi kiya par main abhi jindaa hoon -- the sandy clone.

I always wonder if there is lighter note, forthright then why not harder note, forthleft exist?

Edited- It just shows english is such a funny language. Waise, IND is 2nd highest English speaking country in the world after USA.

Edited by ami_dabh - 11 November 2012 at 2:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874UMDU

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehjar

lovely thought provoking post UMDU Clap.
what u have written is so true there is a little bit of hypocrisy in all of us Ouch.
coming to bhabo what i didnt like was the way she belittled her own son and this was not the first she did that and then talking about her sacrifice .given that she has sacrificed a lot for her family so has suraj but dont keep bringing up ur sacrifice again and again and dont force everyone else  to sacrifice.

on a lighter note this really cracked me up thanks to both UMDU and Deebz 

ROFLROFL
She also did not make enquiries of the previous girl as that one also ran away before marriage. So the conclusion would be that they just go by the middle men provided information as Meena also has not been a good choice.
Thank you Shehjar for your inputs. Bhabo is brash as I have already stated in my reply to Deebz and is insensitive to the feelings of others. She does not care whom she hurts so long as her point stands. She will use any rule in the book to maintain her hegemony over the Rathi family. These are indisputable facts with which we have to start our warming up exercise.With time she will mellow down but for that to happen Suraj has to be shown in pain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar

ladyterp Senior Member
ladyterp
ladyterp

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

[QUOTE=Deebz]Very nice list of social evils and ethical wrong doings Umdu. A

I would agree with you about Bhabho had she not shown mean streak during 15-day pareksha phase and the village visit track.  The insults she hurled at Sandhya or the tone she used when talking to her and saying things like "muje patha hai tu kya cheez hai" etc. only showed her to me as a mean person.  She is high handed in everything she does.  She can disagree and even put her foot down against Sandhya's dream to be an IPS officer but it is her approach, the words she uses etc. that put me off.
UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyterp

Originally posted by UMDU

[QUOTE=Deebz]Very nice list of social evils and ethical wrong doings Umdu. A

I would agree with you about Bhabho had she not shown mean streak during 15-day pareksha phase and the village visit track.  The insults she hurled at Sandhya or the tone she used when talking to her and saying things like "muje patha hai tu kya cheez hai" etc. only showed her to me as a mean person.  She is high handed in everything she does.  She can disagree and even put her foot down against Sandhya's dream to be an IPS officer but it is her approach, the words she uses etc. that put me off.
Thank you so much for your inputs. When you look at Bhabo you have to start with the premise that she will be insensitive to the feelings of others including her son who has done so much for the family. Once you have accepted her brashness and crudeness , you will think of strategies to warm her up. No point shouting from roof tops. She will not change. You have to think of solutions to get around her. Do not forget that Hanuman galli is full of Bhabos who have to be tamed and that will take time. That is exactly the purpose of the serial. To fight from within to change the structure.

Edited by UMDU - 11 November 2012 at 4:01pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index