IF-Sizzlerz

ayaazukideewani

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
guys i have just started to watch this show
and i have to say i LOVE it
I LOVAE AGAM AND NIMRIT (DIMPLE) CHEMISTRY IT IS JUST AWSEOMEEmbarrassed
BUT NOW THERE IS A NEW NIMRIT IN THIS SHOWCry
AND DIMPLE IS BACK IN AM
MY QUESTION IS WHO IS THE REAL NIMRIT!??????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramBarbiedoll_sona

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plzzz help!!!!" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayaazukideewani

IF-Sizzlerz

ayaazukideewani

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
nobody wants to help me????????Cry

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I think Ankita Sharma the new Nimrit is the real Nimrit...but all things are possible in the show.. perhaps they will make dimple the real Nimrit in the next episodes..

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
ur right yaar. abhi tak kuch bhi clear nahi hai. lets c. i will be very happy if dimple is nimrit. plzz no offence to ankita's fans as dimple was original na so thoda attachment hogaya hai. if not then i think dimple's character is quite powerful may be undercover cop. paired opposite to tej. i hardly think she is natasha. as mr.oberoi said he killed nats with his own hands. so lets c

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I have not any problem if dimple will be real Nimrit and Ankita is Natasha..we will keep watching and see what CVs plan...I hope only that Agam Find his real Nimrit..

Edited by Ahlem - 10 November 2012 at 3:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiram

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
agree. lets c how cv's use thr little brain. little bcoz i think all cv's have little brains and dont know what exactly audience want. mess up karte hain and then serial close hojatha hai

Ahlem

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
In my opinion two plastic surguries are in digestable and unbelevabale..bcoz plastic surgury not a joke...kisiko bhi pakado plastic surgury karavavo..more than i know it's a serial..but evrything has a limit... As per storyline mr.oberoi loves her daughter nats so much..then why he will send nats to terrorist camp?i mean shivangi...i don'nt know who is shivangi but one thing is sure she has memory loss in real sense...bcoz she never feels anything about either agam or yug...what happened with nats and her death..why did mr.oberoi will help nimrit..he had helped his daughter only...and he is ready to arrest shivangi if she is a terrorist...why one father will ready to arrest his daughter..i think mr.oberoi had send nimrit in terrorist camp and he had broght his own daughter nats (ankita) as nimrit..and definitely he had done the complete brain wash of nimrit (dimple)...all those things they will reviel in december bcoz trp chart is opening in december..till then we will watch shivangi is terrorist..

jyothiram

yasminekouki

yasminekouki

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
the real nimrit is ankita dimple is natasha but i think 
they will make another plastic surgery  everything is possible in this showConfused

jyothiram

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.