Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OK this is what is going to happen *FUTURE TRACK* (Page 9)

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Surely SP can get Barun back for a final climax for 1 week and end the show with ARHI reuniting??

If they did this, then everyone wins! The show carries on, so SP wins, we get ARHI final happy ending so audience wins too!

If NOT this new guy needs to be ASR, not some other guy! That way, hard as it is, it will still be ARHI but not SARUN! This show is about ARHI! Not about Khushi and some other man!!

yeah that's the least they could do... but if in case by miracle what ever crap they are planning to show, turns into a hit with the TRP audience.. then we may not have this miracle happening either.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I agree...this is most likely to happen...
I don't think he'll comeback if he is leaving..

What an ekta storyDead

Edited by --Amy-- - 10 November 2012 at 2:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333-Koeli_Appy-

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
i just don't want show to end with khushi with someone else it's disgusting just end the show with arnav khushi,i hope they don't ruin arnav khushi's beautiful jodi n their memories

-Koeli_Appy-

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I like the idea...better than anything else I am hearing about.

Arshi.Sugi.IPK-Koeli_Appy-

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

Same story...in kyunki,in laagi too.

Laagi ended so badly with in few months...IPK wIll end in days...as only PH will be the viewers.

laagi was  one of my favourites...can see such a downfall to ipk...Cry
arhiforme Senior Member
arhiforme
arhiforme

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
A plane crash will be possible u know no one can say he is dead or alive 
If show or fans demand for him he ll be back I think no sure

-Koeli_Appy-

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

Originally posted by sohara

Clap
 Great idea. So there will be still option open for Barun's return. If Barun quit and don't want to come back they can show him dead or if he wants to come back they can proceed the story line like what you said.
 Plz mail this idea to SP.So it will help them to take the decision whether to continue the show or not.

are you mad? why will i give them idea? i want barun to stay back. this is just a speculation. BTW they have better creatives i guess.

and yes this way barun's space will be still empty and anything can happen.
 But BS already told that he actually quitted. SP can't force him against his will. Initially I though why not end the show with Sarun only. Then I though it would be unjustified for Sanaya  who remain stick with the show like a captain of a sinking ship and also may be some hundred people who work for IPK. I saw in SP'S FB page that people are demanding to end the show before Barun leaves. So SP may think to end it. But if they get such idea that they still can run the show keeping the option open for ASR they can think to run it for sometimes.  Without Barun it will be very painful to watch. If a mother can survive,if her kid died before her. So why can't we accept the fact that ASR is no more in the show.But can't we just do it for Sanaya. Don't you think we should show some respect to such dedicated actress.

Arshi.Sugi.IPK-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FF Graphicer Head, S/C Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Appy_Indy

Clap
 Great idea. So there will be still option open for Barun's return. If Barun quit and don't want to come back they can show him dead or if he wants to come back they can proceed the story line like what you said.
 Plz mail this idea to SP.So it will help them to take the decision whether to continue the show or not.

are you mad? why will i give them idea? i want barun to stay back. this is just a speculation. BTW they have better creatives i guess.

and yes this way barun's space will be still empty and anything can happen.
 But BS already told that he actually quitted. SP can't force him against his will. Initially I though why not end the show with Sarun only. Then I though it would be unjustified for Sanaya  who remain stick with the show like a captain of a sinking ship and also may be some hundred people who work for IPK. I saw in SP'S FB page that people are demanding to end the show before Barun leaves. So SP may think to end it. But if they get such idea that they still can run the show keeping the option open for ASR they can think to run it for sometimes.  Without Barun it will be very painful to watch. If a mother can survive,if her kid died before her. So why can't we accept the fact that ASR is no more in the show.But can't we just do it for Sanaya. Don't you think we should show some respect to such dedicated actress.

barun in no interview said that he is quiting right? so i still have hopes.

soharaArshi.Sugi.IPK

Go to top