Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OK this is what is going to happen *FUTURE TRACK* (Page 8)

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

guys ..please please dont even comment like replacing barun is okay as asr character...so many hwak eyes from PH are there...please i beg of you.

no one can never replace barun and tats final!!!
if they do then ipk is over for me!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GoGreenanjs-Koeli_Appy-

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

Originally posted by serious

Originally posted by Appy_Indy

this sounds much better than the other predictions going on around at the moment... though I don't have even 1% feeling that Barun will be back.. So, based on this concept that Barun isn't returning.. they will have another way to proceed on with the story ie. Barun aka ASR meets with an accident, has a face surgery bcoz of which.. the new guy is shown, most of the shows go this way when they are replacing actors...

I am ok for this track too even though, that's not my first choice. But hell yeah, I don't want Arhi love story turning into a Kushi-Dhruv or Khushi-Bankelal love story. Kushi-ASR are meant to be together BAS !!!

Replacing Barun and running the show is not a good idea i guess. but again it depends on "their" egos as in if they can make one ASR then they can produce many but i highly doubt whether the face surgery will work or not coz it is equivalent to replacing BARUN which people might not accept. Take Kahin to hoga as instance.

yaar.. replacing Barun is far better than making a mockery of Arhi love story. It will be dreadful to watch Kushi romancing with another character, after the rhona-dhona - I am sure I will break down if I watch Kushi's rhona-dhona, Sanaya is too perfect in emotional scenes yaar, can't take it Confused, all the promises & what not will all be proven false as well.
Actually few shows clicked as well even after actor replacement, it will take some time for the fans to accept it, they are not going to accept straight away especially if its a love story. If I remember correctly even in KTLK main lead was replaced, the current lead got threatening letters from earlier lead's fans = that they would kill him & what not because he got to replace the previous guy LOL So, the new guy in IPK must be ready to face such a flak too LOL Actually a much bigger flak LOL

bold:ROFL
so true!!!
ipk has grown soo much and actually sp is scared of ipk fans ...poor actor what chance he will haveLOL

If the Viraf Patel news is confirmed... I heard he is a good actor, I haven't seen his acting before other than the Limca Ad, an ad is too small to judge an actor. Lol!! Lets see if he will accept the role if he gets to know the current mad state of IPK fans, bechara ko shaayad kuch pata hi nehin hoga LOL

i will be the first one to go behind him if he try to rabbave with kushi or try to act smartLOL
i just dont want any one other than arnav/barun
he can have a paan ve w/ bankeylal no one will really mind
serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

guys ..please please dont even comment like replacing barun is okay as asr character...so many hwak eyes from PH are there...please i beg of you.

I said that's the last option for us to accept, if SP are adamant of continuing IPK, I really don't want that either..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoGreen-Koeli_Appy-

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
The day Barun exit...is the Day the show ends For me or i say for IPK fans...

Gul digging her own grave...holding an infant in her arms...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serious-Koeli_Appy-

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Appy_Indy

this sounds much better than the other predictions going on around at the moment... though I don't have even 1% feeling that Barun will be back.. So, based on this concept that Barun isn't returning.. they will have another way to proceed on with the story ie. Barun aka ASR meets with an accident, has a face surgery bcoz of which.. the new guy is shown, most of the shows go this way when they are replacing actors...

I am ok for this track too even though, that's not my first choice. But hell yeah, I don't want Arhi love story turning into a Kushi-Dhruv or Khushi-Bankelal love story. Kushi-ASR are meant to be together BAS !!!

Replacing Barun and running the show is not a good idea i guess. but again it depends on "their" egos as in if they can make one ASR then they can produce many but i highly doubt whether the face surgery will work or not coz it is equivalent to replacing BARUN which people might not accept. Take Kahin to hoga as instance.

yaar.. replacing Barun is far better than making a mockery of Arhi love story. It will be dreadful to watch Kushi romancing with another character, after the rhona-dhona - I am sure I will break down if I watch Kushi's rhona-dhona, Sanaya is too perfect in emotional scenes yaar, can't take it Confused, all the promises & what not will all be proven false as well.
Actually few shows clicked as well even after actor replacement, it will take some time for the fans to accept it, they are not going to accept straight away especially if its a love story. If I remember correctly even in KTLK main lead was replaced, the current lead got threatening letters from earlier lead's fans = that they would kill him & what not because he got to replace the previous guy LOL So, the new guy in IPK must be ready to face such a flak too LOL Actually a much bigger flak LOL

bold:ROFL
so true!!!
ipk has grown soo much and actually sp is scared of ipk fans ...poor actor what chance he will haveLOL

If the Viraf Patel news is confirmed... I heard he is a good actor, I haven't seen his acting before other than the Limca Ad, an ad is too small to judge an actor. Lol!! Lets see if he will accept the role if he gets to know the current mad state of IPK fans, bechara ko shaayad kuch pata hi nehin hoga LOL

i will be the first one to go behind him if he try to rabbave with kushi or try to act smartLOL
i just dont want any one other than arnav/barun

we are doing everything we can, other than that... and praying .. we have no other option left dear. Lets get into reality world. If SP is adamant, then the only other choice for us is to stop watching.. even in the worst of tracks I didn't stop watching IPK, look at now.. what it has become Ouch

anjsMrDarcyfan-Koeli_Appy-

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Surely SP can get Barun back for a final climax for 1 week and end the show with ARHI reuniting??

If they did this, then everyone wins! The show carries on, so SP wins, we get ARHI final happy ending so audience wins too!

If NOT this new guy needs to be ASR, not some other guy! That way, hard as it is, it will still be ARHI but not SARUN! This show is about ARHI! Not about Khushi and some other man!!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 November 2012 at 2:41pm

seriousArshi.Sugi.IPK-Koeli_Appy-

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Surely SP can get Barun back for a final climax for 1 week and end the show with ARHI reuniting??

If they did this, then everyone wins! The show carries on, so SP wins, we get ARHI final happy ending so audience wins too!
The least they could The least dont we deserve at least that much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanseriousArshi.Sugi.IPK-Koeli_Appy-

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Have a look at this guys ...tried to sum up whats happened in the past few weeks ...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284466

Go to top