OK this is what is going to happen *FUTURE TRACK* - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

lolz

cant help yaar after all writter effect hai na. i think the panel right now is ekta's in the show. πŸ˜† thats why couldnot come up with better idea how to save khushi's image. 

hmm even if u hate ekta n her shows u cant deny the fact that she run's the show for max time!!!!
no one can beat herπŸ˜†
u have to forward this to phπŸ˜†
i also like this one!!!
it keeps show running and wont ruin kushi n arshi!!!!
what ever happen i want ending with arshi tats it😳

Edited by neenaLUVarnav - 11 years ago
Originally posted by serious

yaar.. replacing Barun is far better than making a mockery of Arhi love story. It will be dreadful to watch Kushi romancing with another character, after the rhona-dhona - I am sure I will break down if I watch Kushi's rhona-dhona, Sanaya is too perfect in emotional scenes yaar, can't take it πŸ˜•, all the promises & what not will all be proven false as well.
Actually few shows clicked as well even after actor replacement, it will take some time for the fans to accept it, they are not going to accept straight away especially if its a love story. If I remember correctly even in KTLK main lead was replaced, the current lead got threatening letters from earlier lead's fans = that they would kill him & what not because he got to replace the previous guy πŸ˜† So, the new guy in IPK must be ready to face such a flak too πŸ˜† Actually a much bigger flak πŸ˜†

bold:🀣
so true!!!
ipk has grown soo much and actually sp is scared of ipk fans ...poor actor what chance he will haveπŸ˜†
But this is so like DMG! πŸ˜­
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

lolz

cant help yaar after all writter effect hai na. i think the panel right now is ekta's in the show. πŸ˜† thats why couldnot come up with better idea how to save khushi's image. 
u are giving competition to our ekta queen deewani/i-f writer ritu πŸ˜†
Finally, some one is being optimistic here. I was getting tired of reading post to end ipk if Barun is leaving.
If, indeed he plans to come back in few months, than shouldn't ipk still be on air?? And we get to enjoy that old intensity again.
The track suggested by TM is a possibility and sounds fine to me. I think we all agree on one thing that we can't see kushi with someone else, but this guy can be a support system for her till Arnav returns. Maybe they will also show more of Anjali and her trials and tribulations too, that DB will be appeased and we don't hve to see anymore of the existing cast leaving.

News of sobti was disheartening and disillusioned me but I am game to continue watching the show for others who worked hard at it. And hopefully after sobti is done with his " well deserved break", he Might come back!!
Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

hmm even if u hate ekta n her shows u cant deny the fact that she run's the show for max time!!!!
no one can beat herπŸ˜†
u have to forward this to phπŸ˜†
i also like this one!!!
it keeps show running and wont ruin kushi n arshi!!!!
what ever happen i want ending with arshi tats it😳

seekho sab seeko gul tu bhi aaj seekne πŸ˜‰

so true!!!
ipk has grown soo much and actually sp is scared of ipk fans ...poor actor what chance he will haveπŸ˜†
forget ipk fans sp is even afraid of u sis😲
hmmm !!! makes sense ...lets see ..phew !!

so true!!!

If the Viraf Patel news is confirmed... I heard he is a good actor, I haven't seen his acting before other than the Limca Ad, an ad is too small to judge an actor. Lol!! Lets see if he will accept the role if he gets to know the current mad state of IPK fans, bechara ko shaayad kuch pata hi nehin hoga πŸ˜†