OK this is what is going to happen *FUTURE TRACK*

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok according to the rumors about Barun Sobti leaving and New Guy coming in and also some random article which is out now, i think the track is going to be like this

Arnav Khushi romance after sheetal track
Then their honeymoon.
While coming back they both will meet with an accident
then Khushi will loose her conscious and arnav will be showed as dead.

The new guy will save both but as the doctors will declare Arnav as dead. he will try to fish out info about khushi which he will not get any concrete answer so he will take khushi at his house and she stays there.

Khushi might become preggy and get fists about arnav which will be blur and she wont be able to understand.

The guy will fall for her but she wont be comfy around him.

He will propose and she will accept half heartedly.

This drama will run until feb.

Then maybe before they get married they will bring back Barun and Arnav returns in khushi's life. she gets back her conscious and remembers everything.

The guy sacrifices his love for khushi and khushi and arnav re-unites. (if at all he comes back)

Otherwise they will end the show with the new guy i think in the month of Feb (another quoted date)

PHEW!!!

Arnav will survive for Khushi and search for her ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON?
Khushi will unconsciously miss Arnav ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON?
The new guy will sacrifice his love for khushi ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON?

Even if Barun doesnot come back they will keep the suspense till the end and the new guy will not replace BARUN as ASR i think. they will intellegently keep the loop open for their benefit as viewers will stick to the track to know whether Arnav comes back or not (going with the old trend). If he comes back well and good and if he doesnot he will end with the new guy and khushi

If barun comes back after this break (if it is at all break) then to masha allah as IPK will still continue and new dramas will be introduced.

Provided IPKKND survives till then

Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
This is entirely my thinking and not any spoiler or rumor
Safi123 thumbnail
nice but i dont think barun is coming back
they are going to end ipkknd with khushi and the new guy
Edited by Safi123 - 11 years ago
GoGreen thumbnail
Same story...in kyunki,in laagi too.

Laagi ended so badly with in few months...IPK wIll end in days...as only PH will be the viewers.
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is possible, but only if  barun will stay...
but i dnt think, he's staying back according to d articles... 😭 😭
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
👏
 Great idea. So there will be still option open for Barun's return. If Barun quit and don't want to come back they can show him dead or if he wants to come back they can proceed the story line like what you said.
 Plz mail this idea to SP.So it will help them to take the decision whether to continue the show or not.
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

👏

Great idea. So there will be still option open for Barun's return. If Barun quit and don't want to come back they can show him dead or if he wants to come back they can proceed the story line like what you said.
 Plz mail this idea to SP.So it will help them to take the decision whether to continue the show or not.

are you mad? why will i give them idea? i want barun to stay back. this is just a speculation. BTW they have better creatives i guess.

and yes this way barun's space will be still empty and anything can happen.
Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes I am also thinking about   this track...But if Barun never return to IPK I think its better to continue ASR character with new guy...Because if they made other way round the beauty of story will be lost...
Because I love ASR more than BS... jst can't see him death.😭
Edited by rini_kat - 11 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

i dont know in what other way they will justify khushi's love??? unless she remain unconscious till the end and marries that guy.

Unless they plan to butcher her character yet again
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
nice idea.hope this works.i want badly, madly barun in the show.plz god bring him ack. im in sad mood.im not noticing my surroundings,eglected my studies. while doing my lab work also thinking abt barun will come back r not. god plz save us.