Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Xarina

It would wouldn't it. 😊The mighty Modi being even more perplexed.  And Rashi's true thoughts on the pregnancy came out too.  Wonder if anyone will notice?

Chances are may be not however with Gopi feeling this way she may ignore Rashi's tantrum for the first time.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: swasthi

Chances are may be not however with Gopi feeling this way she may ignore Rashi's tantrum for the first time.

I would rather  she take Rashi's tantrum to heart and start analysing it and slowly the events of the past will slowly start to unravel and she starts to question them.
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

She is getting the full force of her hormones going haywire and thus making her irritable. πŸ˜ŠI wonder if this will mean that we will see the tigress Gopi from my OS?πŸ˜›

That aside is it me or was Gopi's kajal laid on thicker than usual?  Sort of like a next generation Koki?😊

lol!! πŸ˜† next gen Koki was superb πŸ€£
sahraa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After a long time i liked those places when she snapped at Rashi Wow... But Rashi was very rude when she told her off... her jelousy at Gopi was full fledged... Hope all of them heard her blasting Gopi... Wow it would be good to see Rashi suffer without Gopi's help and instructions and all the ore iwould be wonderful when she refuses to help Rashi as per her Maji's instructions... One good epi after so much carp