Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
 She is getting the full force of her hormones going haywire and thus making her irritable. SmileI wonder if this will mean that we will see the tigress Gopi from my OS?Tongue

That aside is it me or was Gopi's kajal laid on thicker than usual?  Sort of like a next generation Koki?Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpbasuanasuyaMADHU.BARUNswasthijanani18DivineDarknessJustlikethat1Deepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poor Gopi ..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Xari, I thouroughly  enjoyed Gopi's irritation today.. Oh Wow.. Who could have guessedLOL I would love to see the tigress with Ahem too. He will certainly be confused and then amusedWink

The fact is that she cannot understand what is happening and compared to my other pregnant friends, Gopi's irritation was nothingLOL 
BTW, I loved her Danteras Saari and those expressions when she was totally pissed at RashiWink Rashi found it hard to believe that the 'gawar' can say NO to herLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaswasthiXarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Xari, I thouroughly  enjoyed Gopi's irritation today.. Oh Wow.. Who could have guessedLOL I would love to see the tigress with Ahem too. He will certainly be confused and then amusedWink

The fact is that she cannot understand what is happening and compared to my other pregnant friends, Gopi's irritation was nothingLOL 
BTW, I loved her Danteras Saari and those expressions when she was totally pissed at RashiWink Rashi found it hard to believe that the 'gawar' can say NO to herLOL
An angry Gopi would be a novelty and challenge for him methinks.Smile  Really, your friends were worse?   My irritation was directed at my husband.  Served him right.LOL  
Her sari was nice.  Lovely colours and what an attitude.  Like, like, like.Big smile

basuanasuyaswasthiJustlikethat1

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Gopi will worsen at night. Evil SmileLay it on the boy, Gopi! Don't be nice. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaswasthiJustlikethat1Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

I have a feeling that Gopi will worsen at night. Evil SmileLay it on the boy, Gopi! Don't be nice. 
Oh definitely.  It is time to see him taken aback and interesting to see who he will handle it.  First I want to see blood Evil Smile.

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

An angry Gopi would be a novelty and challenge for him methinks.Smile  Really, your friends were worse?   My irritation was directed at my husband.  Served him right.LOL  
Her sari was nice.  Lovely colours and what an attitude.  Like, like, like.Big smile

It will surely be a challenge for AhemWink

BTW, my friends were worse towards their husbands tooLOL We used to later talk about it and laugh.. Poor guys.. There was this close one whose husband is also a friend. He told me that my friend was angry one minute and then she was bailing her eyes out the next minute.. He sounded so worried and confusedLOL and there she was smiling and laughing with me a couple of hours laterSmile

basuanasuyaswasthiXarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xarina

It will surely be a challenge for AhemWink

BTW, my friends were worse towards their husbands tooLOL We used to later talk about it and laugh.. Poor guys.. There was this close one whose husband is also a friend. He told me that my friend was angry one minute and then she was bailing her eyes out the next minute.. He sounded so worried and confusedLOL and there she was smiling and laughing with me a couple of hours laterSmile
LOL None of the ante natal classes or pregnancy books could prepare you for that. At least your friend's husband spoke to you.  Mine just hide for the next four monthsTongue chicken! ROFL

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I also loved gopi today so much...so many days I wanted to see gopi to talk like this...and want to c ahem's reaction on it...poor ahem Embarrassed, urmi and rashi is the limit to change sweet boxes, I don't think anybody could have think it before Angry

swasthiJustlikethat1Xarina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top