Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

my letter to SP about IPK

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

hi,

i have sent this mail to star plus email address.

my request, to whome ever it may concern Star Plus, 4 Lions production house.

well  we understand SP position hear. but that is not the point, we would  like to know whether the channal is going to continue the show. becaues we are really not intreasted in seeing Khushi with anyone outher the Arnav.  is Arnav going to be replaced by another actor. or is there going to be a totally new character that comes into her like and khushi falls in love with him.

personaly i would like to see the serial end on the note of Arnav and Khushi together,  forever. like he promises her.

but with lacks of options and the channal wants the show to continue that they should bring in a new replacement for Arnav. someone as intence and  handsome like Barun.  (like the did for Manavs character in Pavitra Rishta). may be someone like Abhinav Shukla.  he is handsom and intance. and has an firangi accent to boot and is extremely hot. but it should he Arnav and Khushi. other wise the serial will not work. Abhinav is hot and sanaya cute and they could mannage some chemistry between them, we have never seen them work together before and that would be and intreasting watch. but the entire attraction of IPK is Arnav and Khushi.

but if the PH simply wants to bring in a new lead character, what happens to Arnav, does he die, or does he simply leave khushi because he does not want to be married with  her anymore. or does he run of with sheetal or some other woman.  what would happen to the character of Arnav how can he simply forget all his promices and leave khushi a few months after marriage.

what ever it is, i hope it dignifies his character. if the channal has to continue with the show then at least replace Arnav with a suitable actor. rather then bring in a new one. after all  the is the love story of ARNAV AND KHUSHI.

or simply end the show on a happy note, it will keep the fans from obsessing over what is going to happen and we can look forward to any new show to fill that time slot. a new show with intreasting and exciting  character,

oh!! please not another Guju family drama like SNS or EDSKHPH. at persent SP has too many unappeling saas bahu dramas or family dramas going on. please dont add another one.

please have pity of us fans and put us out of our misery.

let me know if you liked my suggestions.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top