Now too i am saying ...*EDIT* - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shona3

He didnt quit !

He wont Lie !

He will give statement soon .

HE DIDNT QUIT ...ITS TRUTH

BELIEVE OR DONT

I believe Barun, Shona. Through all this mess, I don't know the reason but I am believing Barun. Priya's posts have been such an eye-opener.

BS will give a statement soon you said. Would there be anything different or the same "long break" thing?

I am feeling very bad for Barun. Just want him to get out of this mess soon and get back to his normal life. This must be taking a toll on him!
I think we shud keep at it with SP, thanks for the encouragement, I trust Barun x
Yaar talking to IF ppl is like talking a stone.
Why is everything so messed up! :/
i never felt so helpless like this before!!!!!!!! I don't know whenever i see a topic that 'barun is quitting' i get upset...when i see posts like 'Chill guys...barun's not going anywhere' i feel relaxed...all of this is really confusing me... 
This is so confusing whatever is happening!!

Hoping that everything clears very soon!

Can't handle this anymore Preetu!!

SP is under a lot of pressure from fans.

These articles are part of the web being weaved so that fans stop rooting for Barun and IPK.

If the fan pressure doesn't stop, then channel WILL pressure the PH which the PH wants to avoid at all costs. Thus these articles floating around.

The channel have not even made their decision yet & will be taking few more days.

All this articles are distracting us..He did not quit..keep putting pressure on SP
I truely agree with you... I guess TOI news is trying to misleading us by providing this news as per 4 lions PH's instruction...