Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

What's the secret behind the key? (Page 3)

vibhusharma78 Goldie
vibhusharma78
vibhusharma78

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
i feel there wont be any eviction in comming week, it can be coz of Diwali.

Further, contestant can be sent to secret room.

But its waste if any of these ppl other than urvashi and nikku  goes to secret room.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

gangnamstyle IF-Dazzler
gangnamstyle
gangnamstyle

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
i missed yesterdays epi... wats the village type house?
CosmicKing Groupbie
CosmicKing
CosmicKing

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

So in today's episode, Arbaaz gifted Salman a big key.

Salman said that the secret behind the key will be revealed next Friday.

Is that the key for the panic room? Does this mean that the contestant to be evicted next week will enter the panic room and later reenter the show?

If so, then which contestant do you want to enter the panic room?Evil Smile

The person who gets evicted next week might be put in some secret room. This is what was hinted by Navin Bajaj @NavinBajaj in his tweets yesterday. 

blackie

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

I think this is the key to that other house... that has a village kind setup
 yup- village set up house key
blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by estel

I would vote for Sapna. This is a huge plus point. She can watch the videos and observe the house from afar. She can then plan a strategy accordingly. More than anything I want her to pay attention to Urvashi and I want her to team up with her. That will be a strong alliance.

I want the same thing. Big smile 

Sapna is an excellent candidate for the panic room. She can then team up with Urvashi & Nikku and teach GMM a lesson or two. Her reentry will be fun to watch.LOL
throughmysenses IF-Dazzler
throughmysenses
throughmysenses

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged

I would vote for Sapna. This is a huge plus point. She can watch the videos and observe the house from afar. She can then plan a strategy accordingly. More than anything I want her to pay attention to Urvashi and I want her to team up with her. That will be a strong alliance.

Sapna is an excellent candidate for the panic room. She can then team up with Urvashi & Nikku and teach GMM a lesson or two. Her reentry will be fun to watch.LOL
Same here.Sapna,along with her histronics,should be the correct choice for Secret Room.Aashka should be selected only if there is no water in the Toilets of Secret Room.LOL

blackie

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by throughmysenses

Same here.Sapna,along with her histronics,should be the correct choice for Secret Room.Aashka should be selected only if there is no water in the Toilets of Secret Room.LOL

ROFLROFL

Edited by blackie - 11 November 2012 at 2:09am
Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
there is a news that one digital village setting house would be open for evicted housemates... BB will give the another chance to them to re enter the house!! might be they were talking abt that village like setting house

Edited by .Shayari. - 11 November 2012 at 3:27am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index