JACKIE, ANIL, SANJAY: Who made the MOST IMPACT?

Posted: 11 years ago
*Changed from prior topic EROTIC VEENA to BEAT EMRAAN in SERIAL KISSING*

I wanted to talk about three great actors we had back in the day who rose to fame and impressed with their performances.  😃  One can't deny their contributions to cinema.  But, Jackie seemed the weakest from the three because his popularity waned and he stopped getting films in the early 00's.  He played a significant father role in Subhash Ghai's forgettable flop Yaadein which I think ruined his career for the most part.  Whereas Anil and Sanjay haven't done father roles yet.  However, Anil's fame has also waned in recent years and is doing supporting parts.  Sanjay seems to be the most in demand right now despite so many flops.  However, his impact is quite the long lasting one.  Please share your thoughts.  Who made the most impact out of the three - JACKIE, ANIL, or SANJAY?!  👏
Edited by EroticGauravMad - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

What about her show on that channel where she wears scarf etc. and said she wants forgiveness etc. now she is back in her bold avatar again 😲
Topic has changed, please share your thoughts.  😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Jackie is a great actor.. he was just unlucky and didn't have star quality I guess. I can't really speak too much about him.. since I was young or probably wasn't even born when he was doing films. But I loved loved him in Yaadein. He played a perfect father.. his perf was so real. 

My fav is def Anil Kapoor. His comic timing is amazing.. he cracked me up in Welcome, No Entry, and I liked him in Race too. He's really good in romantic roles as well.. 

Sanjay was amazing in Agneepath.. but he does stupid films 

I think Anil made the most impact :)
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess Sanjay audience love bad man lol! Munnabai 1 and 2 loved these movies. What happen with the third one wasn't there trailer for it long time ago.
As for the better actor and star Sanjay also!  
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sanjay  dutt ! he was great in khalnayak,saajan,vaastav !
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Anil Kapoor has had the best movies and is the best actor! Most of Madhuri and Sridevi's best movies also featured him... he was great and even impressive in movies now! I think he has always been underrated! 

---

Anil Kapoor (Hindi: ???? ????; Punjabi: ???? ????; born 24 December 1956)[1] is an Indian actor and producer who has appeared in many Bollywood films and more recently international films.

He won his first Filmfare Award, in the Best Supporting Actor category, for his role in Yash Chopra's Mashaal (1984). Kapoor earned his first Filmfare Best Actor Award for his performance in N. Chandra's Tezaab (1988) and later again for his perfornance in Indra Kumar's Beta (1992). He also starred in many other critically and commercially successful films, including Woh Saat Din(1983), Meri Jung (1985), Janbaaz (1986), Karma (1986), Mr. India (1987), Virasat (1997) for which he won the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor, Biwi No.1 (1999), Taal (1999) for which he won his second Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award, Pukar(2000) for which he won his first National Film Award for Best Actor, No Entry (2005), and Welcome (2007).[2]

Kapoor's first role in an international film was in Danny Boyle's 2008 Academy Award-winning film Slumdog Millionaire, for which he shared the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture. His performance in the eighth season of the action series 24 generated rave reviews from the American press.[3][4] Globally, Anil Kapoor is one of the most recognized Indian actors.[5] He has also appeared in the 2011 film Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol.

Looking forward to his upcoming films... Race 2, Shootout at Wadala, No Entry Mein Entry, Mr. India 2 and his TV series, the Indian version of 24! 

All 3 are stars in they own way.

Jackie - Hero A HUGE MUSICAL RAGE which gave him a more impactful debut than Sanjay and Anil.
He also had Tridev, Parinda, Stuntman, Yudh, Aaina, Karma and Agni Sakhshi to name few.
He usually featured in 2 hero based movies. Such Ram Lakhan, Rangeela, 1942 A Love Story and Khalnayak, where his work was overshadowed most times. He also had great supporting roles in Devdas,Yaadein, Border, Lajja and Kyonki. Jaggu Dada 

Anil - Made his debut with small roles. Which went unnoticed till Mashaal in 1984 came. After that he was on a winning streak. Vijay, Meri Jang, JangBaaz, Tezab, Mr India, Virasat, Ram Lakhan, Lamhe, Deewana Mastana and Pukar. Now he has set back with more supporting roles in Biwi No.1, No Entry, Welcome, Taal and not to forget his so called 'Hollywood debut' with Slumdog Millionaire and Mission Impossible. In terms of most movies then Anil would certainly lead.

Sanjay - First to make debut despite being youngest of the lot. He made his excellent debut in Rocky. After that he made run with Mera haque, Naam, Jeeva, Jeete Hai Shaan Se and Kanoon Apna Apna. His star image picked up Saajan and Sadak. After that it was Aatish, Kroadh, Gumran and then came the villainous Khalnayak. Followed with comedy duo hits, Haseena Maan Jayegi, Jodi No.1 and thriller hits like Kartoos, Mission Kashmir and role of a lifetime in Vaastav, then came Munnabhai series which showed he still has what any contemporary would need. Later he came with Agneeppath and now Son On Sardar. 

I'd Sanjay left more impact but all 3 were big stars
IAmAHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Dutt is a better actor...Anil Made better movies..Jackie was just another star who lasted for a while...I think he was no special actor...

I think one 90's star who was talented and faded away is Sunil Shetty...he was much bigger than Akshay once upon a time!!! 
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sanjay, as an actor is better overall, much more versatile than the other 2.

Anil annoys me with his acting at times and Jackie annoys me with his personality.