Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

"Barun Sobti final decision to Quit"!! Article (Page 2)

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
THIS IS JUST ANOTHER TACTIC TO STOP US ...READ HONEYPRIYA'S POST U WILL GET THE REAL PIC

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
whatever he said earlier...its the same thing
"if fans love me,they'll understand" this line makes me believe he'll be back

Edited by tamy267 - 10 November 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

post the article here...not able to see

Barun Sobti to quit Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Nov 11, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Barun Sobti
Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has decided to quit television for now. Are there creative differences with the makers or does he just want to focus on films? 

"I am planning to take a break. I am very happy with the production house, but have been thinking about taking a break for a very long time now," he says. The actor had taken a short break from the show a couple of months ago to shoot for a Bollywood film. At that point too there were reports that he would be quitting television to pursue a career in Bollywood. The storyline of the serial had then been tweaked to include a track where his character was kidnapped. 

Sources say that Viraf Phiroz will be the new man on the show. Viraf, who has been seen in serials like Mahi Way and Kismat, refused to comment on the issue. All he says is: "I cannot talk right now. There are a few things in the pipeline but I can only talk about it post Diwali. People who are taking the decisions are on leave." 

We're quite sure that fans of Barun and Sanaya Irani, his co-actor in the serial, will be disappointed as the two share a great chemistry. But, mention this to Barun and he says, "If my fans love me, they will understand."

Mihrimah

sg08 IF-Dazzler
sg08
sg08

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
TOI entertainment articles has been known to be untrue...anyways it does not tell us anything which we do not already know...except the last additional statement which s seem contrived...just keep up the efforts, do not be discouraged.
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Old article !!
Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
No, he did not quit..Nor he said Break in the name of Quit
Trust him, why will he give such interview yesterday on BBC then. Barun Sobti never Lie..Anil Jha..SP excutive also told..So trust him all this TOI articles are to distract fans..Pressure on SP is on Toll..SP loves Barun a lot and happy to get such response..Don't stop..keep mailing them..If Barun Quits..he will say "I quit" not Break..at least Trust the Man who was with us more than 1 yr..we know Baout Barun Sobti, if he lier, many co-star who worked with him would have said. Infact fromMr. Ram Kapoor to Karan Kundra to Anil Jha saying "Barun is amazing person, down to earth and simple" They are not Fool.
It also says new man does not anything about his entry..many things in pipeline. Decsion makers are on leave..Still you guys want to believe TOI more than Barun.. TOI said Barun quit during his movie... Yaa some members never trust him during his movie also,  that time he clearly said" I will be back on show" many thought he is lier, so what's new about it. BS is always bashed.

Edited by Deb_Barun_Arnav - 10 November 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11nandu_2007

sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Barun Sobti says, "I am planning to take a break" That's what the actor has been saying ever since he made his decision public. BUT the articles are hell-bent on making him "quit" the show! Why? Bunch of illiterates in TOI entertainment section!

Ace11

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Barun-Sobti-to-quit-Iss-Pyaar-Ko-Kya-Naam-Doon/articleshow/17169434.cms

As Barun said, if you are his true fans..let him go! The show must go on...atleast for Sanaya!

Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Nov 11, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Barun Sobti
Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has decided to quit television for now. Are there creative differences with the makers or does he just want to focus on films? 

"I am planning to take a break. I am very happy with the production house, but have been thinking about taking a break for a very long time now," he says. The actor had taken a short break from the show a couple of months ago to shoot for a Bollywood film. At that point too there were reports that he would be quitting television to pursue a career in Bollywood. The storyline of the serial had then been tweaked to include a track where his character was kidnapped. 

Sources say that Viraf Phiroz will be the new man on the show. Viraf, who has been seen in serials like Mahi Way and Kismat, refused to comment on the issue. All he says is: "I cannot talk right now. There are a few things in the pipeline but I can only talk about it post Diwali. People who are taking the decisions are on leave." 

We're quite sure that fans of Barun and Sanaya Irani, his co-actor in the serial, will be disappointed as the two share a great chemistry. But, mention this to Barun and he says, "If my fans love me, they will understand."

ok i get it...
then end the show...shitall is done so show us happy end...right guys?

Ace11

Go to top