Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why to end the show? instead we can ask ...

ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I know i am going to be bashed for this post but i don't care.

According to me we should not ask to end the show instead we can ask to end the story of Arnav-Khushi with a happy note and they can have leap of certain years & revamp the whole show with new charachters retaining the remaining charachters right now in show such as mami, anjali, nk etc. Sanaya can play new charachter as main lead. I don't have any problem if Sanaya paired against some other actor. I have my own reasons for that. Its not that i am not a fan of sarun but i have seen sanaya's other serial with mohit so atleast i can give try to this new pair. Now you will say we can't see either of barun or sanaya to be paired against any other actor than let me remind you that we already accepted barun paired against jariwala whatever from mamr. I know it won't match to the level of our sarun. Sarun is an epic jodi & no one can be compaired with it but we can't help it as barun is leaving. for not ending the show, i have reasons for that also. I don't want others to pay price for decision taken by someonelse. Do u all have any idea how many lifes are depending on this show? i know you will reason with me that with out sarun it is anyways going to end but i don't agree to that as we don't know the future so we can never say anything for that. We should give it a try. If you are true fan of IPKKND, i am repeating IPKKND & not just sarun fan than you will understand what i mean to say.

Anyway i have said what i wanted to say so now i am going to sleep & you can bash me as much as you want

Edited by ipkkndlove - 10 November 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mona67naadhira_khanArchana89poojasidd123Blondiexzysabz105ShamrozSaysipkkndfanforevasho-shweetanjaani07seriousArshi.Sugi.IPK

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndlove

According to me we should not ask to end the show instead we can ask to end the story of Arnav-Khushi with a happy note and they can have leap of certain years & revamp the whole show with new charachters retaining the remaining charachters right now in show such as mami, anjali, nk etc. Sanaya can play new charachter as main lead. I don't have any problem if Sanaya paired against some other actor. I have my own reasons for that. Its not that i am not a fan of sarun but i have seen sanaya's other serial with mohit so atleast i can give try to this new pair. Now you will say we can't see either of barun or sanaya to be paired against any other actor than let me remind you that we already accepted barun paired against jariwala whatever from mamr. I know it won't match to the level of our sarun. Sarun is an epic jodi & no one can be compaired with it but we can't help it as barun is leaving. for not ending the show, i have reasons for that also. I don't want others to pay price for decision taken by someonelse. Do u all have any idea how many lifes are depending on this show? i know you will reason with me that with out sarun it is anyways going to end but i don't agree to that as we don't know the future so we can never say anything for that. We should give it a try. If you are true fan of IPKKND, i am repeating IPKKND & not just sarun fan than you will understand what i mean to say.

good thought...I have been thinking along the same line..like giving another chance to the PH to prove their mettle in this difficult time..
leap or some other way of handling the story,I don't care.,,If it is good in terms of execution and scripting,I will watch it..storyline is for them to decide..200+people's job losing because of current situation is sad..!!

Edited by Archana89 - 10 November 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najsabz105anjaani07Arshi.Sugi.IPK

ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

Originally posted by ipkkndlove

good thought...I have been thinking along the same line..like giving another chance to the PH to prove their mettle in this difficult time..
leap or some other way of handling the story,I don't care.,,If it is good in terms of execution and scripting,I will watch it..storyline is for them to decide..200+people's job losing because of current situation is sad..!!

thanks for understanding but many people don't understand what they are demanding right now to end the show is not right. I understand they don't want arshi to be separated and khushi to move on but there are otherways to handel the situation rather than demanding to end the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najArchana89kshows_fangirlsabz105

poojasidd123 Goldie
poojasidd123
poojasidd123

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
wont be a bad idea...i wud accept it...but the same theme of nafrat n pyaar shud be there...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105

kareena05 IF-Dazzler
kareena05
kareena05

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Or the whole cast take a break and come back!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kareena05

Or the whole cast take a break and come back!!!!

Yaar there is no coming back if this show ends

ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojasidd123

wont be a bad idea...i wud accept it...but the same theme of nafrat n pyaar shud be there...

Thanks forr at least understanding & for the storyline i was thinking about sanaya playing asr female version as daughter of arnav- khushi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top