Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
katrina big time , and Aish too๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by dazzelll - 11 years ago
Priyanka Chopra especially when Shahid is required to do the work needed.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That makes so much more sense eraser thank you for explaining.. you have no idea how many times I wanted to ask you that but I wasn't sure if it was right to ask lol. 

Originally posted by: beboholic

eraser I don't get why you like Ranbir.. I don't find him attractive at all. 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Talk some sense into Erotic Granny.   ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: beboholic

That makes so much more sense eraser thank you for explaining.. you have no idea how many times I wanted to ask you that but I wasn't sure if it was right to ask lol. 

Haha, you can ask me anything anytime! and I'm glad I made sense. Also, the intense expressions that he gives, really turns me on. But no, I wouldnt even have given him a second glance if he wasn't a good actor. CANNOT STAND POTTY ACTORS/ACTRESSES. 

Originally posted by: eraser

Haha, you can ask me anything anytime! and I'm glad I made sense. Also, the intense expressions that he gives, really turns me on. But no, I wouldnt even have given him a second glance if he wasn't a good actor. CANNOT STAND POTTY ACTORS/ACTRESSES. 

POTTY?  WTH?  ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: eraser

Well Bebo, the first and foremost reason that I like him is that he knows how to act. I wouldnt have given two hoots about him if he didnt know how to act. I am always very attracted to versatile actors who completely blend into their character and nail the expressions, body language and dialogues. It's like every facial muscle of theirs is expressive. Which is why I a really admire actors like Viggo Mortense, Daniel Day Lewiss, Heath Ledger etc because they basically can play a thousand characters and still be convincing in each of them. If you closely watch Ranbir, he modulates his voice, his tone, his eyes, his eyebrows, his lips, his EVERYTHING. Which is why I love him so much.

WHAT is HIS EVERYTHING?  Are you wanting to see the goods?  ๐Ÿ˜• Ranbir is the best actor we have today!  With BARFI!  he has set a new standard and noone will ever be able to beat that performance.  I think he will get more 100+ crore movies in the future.  Erotic Granny, I would finance you in the lead with Ranbir in a Bollywood movie.  But, you have to do a hot item number called "Grannies are hot and Screw Hot Babes Like Katinka."  ๐Ÿคฃโค๏ธ
Edited by EroticGauravMad - 11 years ago