Miley Jab Hum Tum

sajan/monaya and diwali-edited

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
happy diwali everyone

this year we are not getting sajan scenes obviously and monaya segments chances are also little so why don't we also remember old sajan and monaya moments which we got in the three golden years(2008,2009,2010) when we used to get monaya/sajan almost everyday

1) diwali 2008

so many diwali scenes we got it was really very hard to choose a favourite out of them

3rd november

gunjan goes to sam's place and gets scared of dark and crowd and tells samrat that diwali is not celebrated like that and then samrat's takes the first step to removed the fear from gunjan's mind by asking the people to help gunjan out in the prepartion for diwali

4th november

the same end scenes from the previous episode followed by a teasing session between sajan on the name 'pooja', tthen the rangoli scene where samrat asks gunjan if he can apply some red colour on rangoli and instead applies on gunjan's nose and then gunjan asks samrat to change as the dress he was wearing didn't suit the occasion and i must say our boy was looking so dashing in the black sherwani☺️

5th november

gunjan complients samrat on his kurta and they wish each other happy diwali, the aarti and the teasing session with the mithali thali dia trying to show gunjan down infront of the guests

6th november

and finally samrat to the rescue with salame sequence

2) diwali 2009

monaya diwali segment during the shooti of woh meri hain sequence. sajan's joking about only having sajan in the show and no mayur and then the bursting crackers  i just completely loved the mohit was sitting on sanaya's lap ☺️

3) diwali 2010

sajan

sajan remembers the previous diwali moments, gunjan realise her mistake and wants apologizes but samrats stopped her in between saying that its no required and everything gets to normal betweebn the two and yet another almost kiss 😉😆

monaya

monaya at mohits' place celebrating diwali monaya had decorated the whole house and then theuy shown doing aarti like a newly married couple😉 mohit's telling us that he will clebrate diwali in a quite way as his tauji expired sanaya bursting crackers and monaya on swing

back to monaya/sajan land everyone 😳

Edited by additive_monaya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Marie- thumbnail
Ress🥳
Hey pari u added up everything nothing left for us lol😆
Firstly best wishes for everyone who is gona celebrate this festival...
Sajan ❤️ We got awesome scenes in both scenes on diwali...
4th nov
i had watched it after i started watching sajan from talent parade😳when i watchd it i enjyd it so much...Sajan were the only jodi which i can refer as Innocentthe way gunjan showed her dis likeness  towards  the way festival was celebrating was so much cute n pure😳 n samrat as cool as he should be😃he tried to bost up her confidence in so friendly gesture😛best FriendsLoved the way gunjan said so inocently tm ney pehly kuin ni bataya lol n caring sammyy mjh par bharosa rakho mein tmharey sath hon awww the way dy looked at each other end☺️
5th nov
LOved da way samrat tried to make her feel comfortable but didnt left any chance to tease her😉 da pooja part lol so funy 🤣n rangoli sajan scene laga don☺️how dy are so januablefelt heart beats stopped ❤️the shy gunjan 😳so much love them...i loved ankhon wala part cant get more best than it..samrat knew she wants to tell him so sweet friendss ..ankhein khuli kitabon k trah hoti hian so true...yah indeed samrat only interested in eyes of gunjan as dy make spellbound☺️.best friends da way gunjan tell him he should wear something else😛n OMG da last part Sajan in perfect outifts☺️
Nov 5th...
Gunjan:kurta acha lag raha ❤️
loved da way she leads everything😛n the speical part of speacial guest n samyy😉loved his thal teasing...loved samrat give all credit to gunjan👏n chashmish tu sirf mein bulata hon❤️ hated dia so much
Anyone could guess gunjan was so shocked n hurt when samrat asked her problem kiawhen he knows how much she is scared poor doll😔
(credit goes to its maker)
NOv 6th
omgg!! the opening scene of this clip is epic..the way samrat looked at gunjan n made her sure dat he is always with her aw.w...sajan are best...n dn salame song sequence loveablee...😳n da next day gunjan get ready to sing Wow...
JUst Amazing Sajan We get in 2008still feels its just tomrow😃

Edited by MSluvsSI - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Waiting for unreserved...😛
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🥳
Sajan/Monaya moments cherished.
Great Post pari as always.
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
Awesome post...thanx sis...same to u toooi
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this awesome post, Priyanka. All these Diwali moments are so beautiful, the purity of SaJan's love, which actually is MoNaya love, so easily visible. For obvious reasons, the MoNaya segment is my favorite one.  So many droolicious moments in that segment...🤪Sanaya looking every inch a Sehgal bahu as she decorated the house and lit diya's... Priyanka re, aaj pooja hain ghar par... ab aise post dekh kar main kya help karoongi ghar par???

Shubh Diwali

Happy Diwali to all fellow MoNayaholics and forumwasis... 🥳
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 11 years ago
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all happy diwali to all of my IF Friends. Awesome post dear sajan and monaya moments are always beautiful thanks for reminding it again.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG.. awesome post! Yup monaya have this charm that makes u addicted to them forever!
☺️
I seriously hope there is a tiny segment in SBS or SBB.. cuz well, monaya  rokk n it will be a delight to see them together celebrating Diwali...😎

I do remember those lil segments u mentioned.. N mohit's show is gonna start from tomorrow, can't wait to see the epi!

Shubh Diwali to all sajan/monaya fans n my buddies🤗🤗🤗
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post parii

i just  hope we get something atleast now :)
Edited by sashazmohit - 11 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awsum post..thanksss yar :)