Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
nothing excited...

naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Heisenberg

Originally posted by Bottom_Line

Yes Salman is not an actor...He is a Superstar...
The film industry is very diverse...And Masala films rule the roost...
Fact is Salman is currently is the biggest star in the country...Aamir is a better actor...but the biggest compliment for Salman is that he makes average movies do extraordinary business...Out of the six highest grossing movies ever..four belong to Salman...
Dharmendra was also never rated highly as an actor...He never won a best actor award...But what likes of Salman and Dharmendra have is pure charisma and larger than life personalities...TongueTongue

The bottom_line is, he's a murderer.

only in a country filled of idiots, can a person like salman, be a superstar.

it shows ur mentality...who r u to say this abt ppl of a particular country and aslo abt salman..

first of all..whether he's murderer or not ..u r nobody to judge..using these wrds can seriously put u into a trouble...
and calling  ppl of a country as idiots..shows wat kinda person u r...Dead

andwat can i say abt those who are liking ur comment Angry

Edited by naneta - 10 November 2012 at 9:49pm
naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Yes Salman is not an actor...He is a Superstar...
The film industry is very diverse...And Masala films rule the roost...
Fact is Salman is currently is the biggest star in the country...Aamir is a better actor...but the biggest compliment for Salman is that he makes average movies do extraordinary business...Out of the six highest grossing movies ever..four belong to Salman...
Dharmendra was also never rated highly as an actor...He never won a best actor award...But what likes of Salman and Dharmendra have is pure charisma and larger than life personalities...TongueTongue

The bottom_line is, he's a murderer.

only in a country filled of idiots, can a person like salman, be a superstar.

Dosent this count as abuse of a fan following ? Is this allowed...

Which country you belong to ...Germany ??

Either way the last thing we need is the principles of a Heisenberg imposter...Wink

My message to you dear...Get well soon Thumbs Up

1. abuse of fan following?.. come again?

2. No

3. Which principles did I impart?.. I just stated a truth.

4. Isn't this an ad-hominem attack?.. is this allowed? 

Just see the red highlighted portion of your above message for all your answers...That all I need to tell !!!!

well what can i say?.. they're stupid, it's not a politically correct statement, but it's still true, you pretty much insinuated the samething, his films are utter garbage but they still do well.. only in india, only in india..

India is my country...there maybe people whose opinion I don't agree with...there maybe people whose choice I don't concur with...but end of the day they are my countrymen...These are the people I happy to live with and die for...
Just because you dont agree with someone dosent mean you can label them as idiots and stupids...
this is unacceptable...I hope moderators are having a look this user...

India is most people's country as well. We all have some sort of connection with India and most of us are Indians or at least from the subcontinent. Heisenberg wasn't bashing Indians by any means. He just said people who watch Salman's masala crap are idiots because his films are dumb. What does that have to do with India and Indians?

plz go and chk the statement again..it says only in a country filled of idiots..so dnt justify it..Angryand even if it is other wau round, how dare to call salman fans as idiots...Angry

it is highly unaccepatable..

Edited by naneta - 10 November 2012 at 9:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Javed__

naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

India is my country...there maybe people whose opinion I don't agree with...there maybe people whose choice I don't concur with...but end of the day they are my countrymen...These are the people I happy to live with and die for...
Just because you dont agree with someone dosent mean you can label them as idiots and stupids...
this is unacceptable...I hope moderators are having a look this user...

Don't take topic to other direction buddy. No one said Indian ppl r idiots,it's just that Salman made some big mistakes in life & most ppl don't like him for that.

It's also true that many Salman fans defend his wrong doings too & such fans deserve to call idiots.

@bold 

SAME TO U
Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Topic Closed!!! do we really need to mentioned the reason here!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaiya27naneta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index