Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

howz dabangg 2 trailer? (Page 8)

.Heisenberg Senior Member
.Heisenberg
.Heisenberg

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bottom_Line

What are you trying to say ?...Is west now a barometer now to judge if a film is good or not ? Or are the NRI's a barometer to decide which film is crass...I am an NRI myself and I love his movies...
Does west disown celebrities with criminal records ?...just try telling this to rap music fans and youll get a good response...

can you tell me why the desis in the west aren't as fida over him as the desis in the subcontinent?, why aren't his films the top grossing indian movies in the west?, why don't they take to his goonda/tapori personality?.. no rapstar i know of has the sort of craze that salman has

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billiHowlarious

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoyChameli_billi-Chandramukhi-Howlarious

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I didn't find a single difference between Dabang1 and Dabang2 trailorPinchThe only difference will be this time their will be a few more Maa-Behan unionsDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoyblackieOmnipotence-Chandramukhi-Howlarious

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
it rocked loved it cant wait to see my Chulbul Pandey pn screen !! Hud hud dabangg!!

MyDarkPassenger IF-Sizzlerz
MyDarkPassenger
MyDarkPassenger

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
It looked nice but I think Dabangg 1 was better.
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bottom_Line

India is my country...there maybe people whose opinion I don't agree with...there maybe people whose choice I don't concur with...but end of the day they are my countrymen...These are the people I happy to live with and die for...
Just because you dont agree with someone dosent mean you can label them as idiots and stupids...
this is unacceptable...I hope moderators are having a look this user...

Don't take topic to other direction buddy. No one said Indian ppl r idiots,it's just that Salman made some big mistakes in life & most ppl don't like him for that.

It's also true that many Salman fans defend his wrong doings too & such fans deserve to call idiots.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear

I didn't find a single difference between Dabang1 and Dabang2 trailorPinchThe only difference will be this time their will be a few more Maa-Behan unionsDead

I liked the trailer...it will be mindless action movie...but Salman was good in first part. so hopefully it will be decent too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vibhusharma78

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Lame. I didn't even like Dabangg. Na story, na kuch. Lame. Honestly speaking, the last time I've liked a Salman's movie was Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, and maybe his acting in Kyun Ki. Ever since then, his random, no substance films have been so dumb. God Tussi Great ho, Yuvvraaj, Wanted, London Dreams, Veer, Dabangg, Bodyguard, Ready, Ek Tha Tiger, you name it! All of them were such a disappointment. I think it's time to retire for someone.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Howlarious

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index