Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

howz dabangg 2 trailer? (Page 7)

Bottom_Line Senior Member
Bottom_Line
Bottom_Line

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

India is most people's country as well. We all have some sort of connection with India and most of us are Indians or at least from the subcontinent. Heisenberg wasn't bashing Indians by any means. He just said people who watch Salman's masala crap are idiots because his films are dumb. What does that have to do with India and Indians?

Those people who watch his films happen to be Indians...and he keeps mentioning only in India this happens n stuff...What inference do we draw ?

Edited by Bottom_Line - 10 November 2012 at 7:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoy.HeisenbergOmnipotence

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoy-Chandramukhi-

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Bottom_Line Senior Member
Bottom_Line
Bottom_Line

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Heisenberg

Originally posted by Bottom_Line

India is my country...there maybe people who opinion I don't agree with...there maybe people whose choice I don't concur with...but end of the day they are my country men...These are the people I happy to live with and die for...
Just because you dont agree with someone dosent mean you can label them as idiots...
this is unacceptable...I hope moderators are having a look this user...

This has nothing to do with India, so keep your patriotism to yourself.  This is to do with Salman's films and the audience who loves the trash he churns out, Salman's films don't do that well in the west, why is that?.. cause his ghatiyapan isn't appreciated much as it is in the subcontinent... his goondagiri, tapori, classless, and crass personality seem to be very well liked in india., especially amongst the guys. how is it that a celebrity with as many criminal cases against him, with charges like manslaughter, so loved and adored over there?

What are you trying to say ?...Is west now a barometer now to judge if a film is good or not ? Or are the NRI's a barometer to decide which film is crass...I am an NRI myself and I love his movies...
Does west disown celebrities with criminal records ?...just try telling this to rap music fans and youll get a good response...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

India is most people's country as well. We all have some sort of connection with India and most of us are Indians or at least from the subcontinent. Heisenberg wasn't bashing Indians by any means. He just said people who watch Salman's masala crap are idiots because his films are dumb. What does that have to do with India and Indians?

Those people who watch his films happen to be Indians...and he keeps mentioning only in India this happens n stuff...What inference do we draw ?

Well because it's true, isn't it? And truth is a bitter pill to swallow. People rather live in denial. No where in the world does a thriving film industry profit off of an actor with a very well-known criminal record. So how else would one put it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoy.HeisenbergOmnipotence-Chandramukhi-

.Heisenberg Senior Member
.Heisenberg
.Heisenberg

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

the inference is pretty simple, allow me to break it down for you... here we have a celebrity who cannot act, whos films have no story, no content, no acting, no artistic merit, and yet they continue to break records after records... moreover he has a criminal record, he;s guilty of abusing women, murder, has contacts with the underworld, bullying, poaching.. inspite of all this, the audience completely dismisses all of it, instead worship him like if he;s some god, if you say the slightest thing against him, his fans will jump on you like pack of monkeys... it takes a special population to make someone like salman into a "superstar"...

i hope that was more "politically correct"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi-Chandramukhi-Howlarious

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
How did I find the Dabangg 2 trailer? Well, I can say that I am not going to watch the movie.

I am pretty choosy about the movies I watch. I couldn't watch Dabangg... So, forget about Dabangg 2.LOL 

I tried to watch Dabangg online but ended up closing the video after 20 minutes or so. I am a movie and TV junkie but Dabangg didn't appeal to me. I guess it was not the kind of movies I like to watch. But, I liked 2 songs from Dabangg - tere mast mast do nain & chori kiya re jiyaSmile.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index