Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Barun Sobti to quit Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Nov 11, 2012, 12.00AM IST
inShare
Read More:Viraf Phiroz|Mahi|Bollywood|Sanaya Irani
Barun Sobti to quit Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Barun Sobti
Barun Sobti aka Arnav Singh Raizada of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has decided to quit television for now. Are there creative differences with the makers or does he just want to focus on films? 

"I am planning to take a break. I am very happy with the production house, but have been thinking about taking a break for a very long time now," he says. The actor had taken a short break from the show a couple of months ago to shoot for a Bollywood film. At that point too there were reports that he would be quitting television to pursue a career in Bollywood. The storyline of the serial had then been tweaked to include a track where his character was kidnapped. 

Sources say that Viraf Phiroz will be the new man on the show. Viraf, who has been seen in serials like Mahi Way and Kismat, refused to comment on the issue. All he says is: "I cannot talk right now. There are a few things in the pipeline but I can only talk about it post Diwali. People who are taking the decisions are on leave." 

We're quite sure that fans of Barun and Sanaya Irani, his co-actor in the serial, will be disappointed as the two share a great chemistry. But, mention this to Barun and he says, "If my fans love me, they will understand."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Barun-Sobti-to-quit-Iss-Pyaar-Ko-Kya-Naam-Doon/articleshow/17169434.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavita1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok ... Finally we have a statement from him...leaving obviously for Bollywood... Good luck is all I can say
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Love u Barun..! <3 Wish u all the Best..! <3  
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"If my fans love me, they will understand."
I do understand !! Best wishes
IronyDied thumbnail
i do understand Barun :)
T4S!

ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
guys dont fall for them... it says decided to quit for now...  so there r still chances of his coming back !! dont stop calling SP.. coz they r answering that they will try toretain barun...  lets demand an end of the story with sarun !! basss..n this viraf guy also doesnt say anything ! so lets just keep the fingers crossed
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Stop believing the articles!!!
ask them to release audio or video statements!!
for God's sake the guy said yesterday he has no movie offer or any other show
overnight he grasped offers??!!
sheesh!!
This forum just needs a negative rticle to come out everyone jumps the gun immediately!!

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dear is toi ki kami thi bss

well dear hope is still their and we will fight last mints tak sooo don,t lost hope,,
-Mahaa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can anyone please tell me if TOI articles are official statements?
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that's most simplest thing barun have to do earlier...but still not to late 
love u and miss u 
bets of luck for ur future