Why DO ACTORS have AFFAIRS with MARRIED COSTARS?!!

Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  This is my comeback topic sort of in a way.  Have been away all week and need to get back into the swing of things.  Why not have something controversial and spicy?!  I think this is a fair question and ethical one at that.  Why do ACTORS in BOLLYWOOD, whether male or female, have affairs with MARRIED COSTARS?  It destroys lives and causes the media to go balistic.  The public loves juicy headlines, but to an extent.  The most legendary affair in Bollywood is obviously the Rekha-Amitabh one.  Jaya had to put her foot down because another woman was going to destroy her marriage.  But, Rekha and Amitabh did it out in the open and it is both entirely their fault.  The married woman is also blamed though, but what for?   πŸ˜•   She is the victim.  We all have self-control and can keep our pants closed.   πŸ˜†   Also, notorious affairs over the years have been Akshay-Priyanka, Hrithik-Kareena, Hrithik-Barbara, SRK-Priyanka, and numerous other ones!  What do you think?  Why do ACTORS have AFFAIRS with MARRIED COSTARS?!  Please share your thoughts.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMG GAURAV I MISSED YOU SOOO MCCCHHH πŸ€— Where were you?
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i need to search www.peeceepedia.com

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why do actors have affairs with their costars when they are already married themselves!?

And welcome back Gaurav! πŸ€—
madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When did Hrithik Kareena affair happen?

madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think Srk Priyanka were having an affair. PC is not that sexy. Maybe it was done for Don2 publicity or maybe it was all on PC's part. She looks despo to me.

Originally posted by: eraser

OMG GAURAV I MISSED YOU SOOO MCCCHHH πŸ€— Where were you?

Busy working.  Had a long week.  And I probably will be only coming on weekends mostly.  What about you Erotic Granny?!   πŸ€—  Missed you to!

Originally posted by: HotMess

Why do actors have affairs with their costars when they are already married themselves!?

And welcome back Gaurav! πŸ€—

Hi Aditi!  Missed you to!  πŸ€—
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Gaurav I was remembering you and you came online :D yay! πŸ€—

Some actors just think let's play with little fingers and make out with one anotherπŸ€“ since they are so bored having a boyfriend/girlfriend who isn't erotic...

Originally posted by: ronitroy_ria

When did Hrithik Kareena affair happen?

I think during the making of Main Prem Ki Deewani Ho, MDK!  πŸ˜•