Fan Fictions

NEW KR OS WE WILL BE COMPLETE

aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

we will be completed!

hey guys its mannu and aisha here with a new os ...
this os is written in two parts the 1st part its write here just scroll down and enjoy and dont hesitate to read the end...
meet you all at the bottomm .. cyaa

part 1

Rey and Kriya are married for 2 years and their marriage life was going good. They are living in NY alone and rey has set up his business there and also kriya runs a dance institute. They had seen many ups and down but never failed to trust each other. Like everyday , kriya would wake up early make the brerakfast for her handsome hubby, take her bath and then wake up rey and like normal she did the same today she came out the bath and went straight to wake up rey so that he doesn't get late for work. After waking up rey she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of them. But today she felt something strange in herself. She felt like her head is spinning and wanted to puke.

kriya tried to ignore this feeling a few times she even drank water , but then the fourth time she couldn't control it at all she covered her mouth to stop the vomit from coming out and ran straight to the bathroom rey saw her running and he called out to her kriya!! kriya vomited quiet a bit rey saw her vomiting , he got really worried he walked up to her
rey : kriya tum theek toh ho ?
kriya: umm ha rey pata nahi mujhe ajeeb si feeling horahi hai
rey: tumne doctor ko dikhlaya?
kriya: nahi time hi nahi milta dance academy se

rey got a bit angry but didnt show it: aaj tum dance academy bilkul nahi jaaogi mein tumhare liye appointment book karah hoon tum ajj seedha doctor ke paas jao
kriya : par
rey: no ifs and buts tum jaogi samjhgayi kriya nodded her head and rey took her to the breakfast table
and they both ate talking away...

Before leaving for office rey made sure that kriya was home all day and he had also booked an appointment for her check up. Kriya had to obey rey because she knew he would become highly concerned when it is regarding her health. The whole day kriya was at home trying to engage herself with some or the other work, but these strange things like head ache, puking, tiredness never left her. It was 5 pm in the evening and kriya was already waiting for rey to pick her up as rey told her that he would be accompanying her. But suddenly her phone started ringing. It was rey.

Rey: kriya I'm so sorry mein tumhare saath nahi aa sakta..I have an urgent meeting to attend. I'm sorry baby.
Kr: rey its alright...I'll manage
Re:maine tumhare liye car send kardi hai so tumhe koi problem nhi hogi...okk gotta go now...take care...love u baatcutter
Kr:byee and love u too

kriya got ready to go and see the doctors she was really worried from inside, she heard the car horn from outside she got her purse and sat in the car.
she reached the doctor's and she found out she had an appointment with mrs pooja she went in ,..
kriya: doctor can i come in...?
mrs poojs: mrs kriya singhaniya please come in take a seat
kriya sat down she was really worried the doctor could see
mrs pooja : is everything ok kriya?
kriya told her how she had been feeling from the past few days ..
mrs pooja : checked her bp and did all the normal check ups their was a few min of silence..
kriya: doctor is everything ok ? anything to worry about?
mrs pooja : saw kriya face and smiled , there's nothing to worry about actually I've got a good news for you...
kriya: good news? looking confused😕
mrs pooja: actually kriya tum maa banne wali ho...your pregnant aur woh bi 1 month
krya : what !! am pregnant kriya was smiling a lot , then she became worried beacause she remembered when rey told her he didn't want a child right now

*****Flash Back*****
Rey and kriya were lying on the bed under the sheets after a make out session. Kriya was lost in her own thoughts and rey saw this. He was very curious to know in which thing was she so lost.
Re: Kriya??
Kr:hmmm
Re: baat cutter tum itna deeply kya soch rahi ho??
KR: uh vo I was just wondering rey its been more than a year we are married
Re:yeah
Kr: then why do you always I mean..u use protection whenever we make love??

Rey was shocked on heaing such thing from kriya, but soon recovered and replied her back. He knew this would come on or the other day. He pulled her more close to him and spoke
Re: Well...I know you have been thinking about our family, our kids but the thing is I'm not ready now..
Kriya was completely surprised on hearing this. She got up from his embrace and looked at him confusingly.
Re:Kriya don't take me wrong...its just that mein apni life tumhare saath enjoy karne chahta hu, I want to make my career strong and with kids being around it becomes difficult. It been only a year we are married...we can have kids later...I hope you understand love...
Kriya being the understanding partner nodded her head signalling that she was with him

***** Flash Back ends*****

mrs pooja: kriya, kriya KRIYA!
KRIYA : YES YES DOCTOR
mrs pooja: tum theek toh ho ? i mean is everythning ok tum khush nahi lagrahi ho ?
kriya:no doctor i am fine aur mein bhot khush hoon thank you doctor for this news
mrs pooja : its ok kriya yeh rahe tumhare reports, aur haa tumhein har 2 weeks check up ke iliye ana hoga aur agar ho sake next appointment mein tumhare husbund ko bhi lekar ana ok?
kriya : ok doctor she took the reports and went out,
whilst she was walking to the car rey words kept echoing in her ears tears started to form in her eyes but she controlled herself and got in to the car
as soon as kriya reached home she heard her phone beep it was a message from rey.
rey: hey honey tum doctor ke paas gayi ? is everything ok what did they say ?
kriya : i did go and everything is ok dont worry
rey replied back after a few mins: ok thats fine ill be home in an hour love you tc..

kriya looked at the reports she said to herself mujhe yeh rey se chupana hoga mein abhi unhein yeh nahi bata sakti, but then she thought shayad rey ne apna decision badaldiya ho aur woh ab woh ready ho , mein yeh karti hoon ke mein yeh report bed par rakh dhoongi woh khud dekhlenge. Kriya reached home and as per decided the first thing she did was place the reports on the bed in such a way that rey would notice them. After an hour rey returned home and as soon as kriya opened the door the next thing he did shocked her. He lifted her in his arms and then twirled her around. After some 10 minutes he stopped.

Kr:rey kya hua itna khush kyu ho????
Re: Mein khush isliye hoon because my company has succeeded in getting the important contract and from now on KR industries will be among the top 10 companies in NY.
Out of his excitement he kissed her to earnest and she responded equally. After some time he pulled back leaving her flushed completely.
Re:yeh lo..take this and get ready quick we are going out for dinner.
He gave her the dress and asked her to get ready in their room and he himself got ready in another one.

While getting ready kriya thought "Kya mein theek kar rhi hu?? rey aak itne khush hia aur jab vo meri reports dekhenge toh kaise react karenge???"
She put aside her thoughts and got ready and kriyansh left for the dinner. Through out the dinner she observed how happy rey was. In fact she was admiring him. Rey on seeing her gazing at him said "baatcutter aise ghooro mat nahi toh mein yahan sab ke saamne shuru ho jaunga"
She blushed at this as she knew what was he indicating.

After 2 hours they returned home and both were very happy. All this while kriya completely forgot about her pregnancy. She asked rey to go upstairs and she'll be coming in a minute. After a few minutes kriya heard rey shout from the bedroom. As soon as she reached the room she saw the report in rey's hand and he was staring at her with a what-is-this? look. She sensed a trouble coming up.

end of part 1...
like it or not?
want part 2?
leave us your precious comments and dont forget to click the like button
part 2 will be updated soon...
luv u all 
mannu and aisha...
Edited by aishasully - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
INDEX

Part 1: pg 1

Part 2: pg 12

Epilogue: pg 17

For pms add us both in ur buddy list..Edited by lovely7010 - 11 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thats a fabulous part guys...loved it

plz update the nxt part soon...me toh kehti hu agar ready ho toh abhi hi post kardo plz
lol

thanx 4 d pm
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it

Thanks for pm

Yup I really want to read part 2 now
only_kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum hope sab achha ho,:))
thanks for pm...
glmorous_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 fabulous part ...
thnks 4 pm ...
i really want to read part 2 now...
Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome os. .
Yaa we need part 2. .
And tat too soon. .
Waiting 4 it. . . .Edited by Madhukumari - 11 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start
Waiting for next part
..Roop.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was fab..
luvd it..
kriya pregnant bt rey doesnt want 2 start famly nw..
ab to usne reports dekh li..
age kya hoga??
ab jb sb bol rhe to why nt me i also wanna read d nxt part now..he he..
update d nxt part soon..
thnx 4 d pm..
rubykriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome os ..!
Loved d 1st part ..!
Update soon d next part ..!
Thanks 4 d pm ..!