nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I called star plus they said barun is leaving.
My question is how do they end arnav character,
Are they showing him leaving khushi for good?
Or are they killing Arnav's character?
Or flight crash no info about Arnav?
So in future if he comes back also he can come?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
We dunno yet... Wait and see
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
if they are not going to end the show then they should bring in a suitable actor to play Arnav  role.  they should not kill Arnavs character.  this is a love stoye of Arnav and Khushi. and should keep it that way. bring in a new actor to play Arnav. and let the story continue.  if the new actor and sanaya share a chemistry then we could accept the jodi.

but it would seem rather far fetched for Khushi to fall in love with another character. khushi is a one man woman. her love and loyelty has always been for only Arnav. her anxity and her claim the she would not be able to breath without him should bring Khsuhi close to death.  so a new character is unacceptabel. it has to be a new Actor to play ASR. only this way the story can move forward. 
other wise they should not bother with carrying on the show.
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just read spoilers that they will be showing honey moon. i dont think they will kill asr
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I will be ok to watch new guy playing ASR but hell no... if they show Kushi romancing with some DSR or Bankelal. Its ASR-Kushi love story. Story is above actors, at least I would support Sanaya over then. It will not be same as watching as Sarun, but still I can't abandon my glam doll bcoz Barun may or may not leave.
Edited by serious - 11 years ago