Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

STAR PLUS REPLIED TO ME (Page 6)

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you didi for this post!

But now I'm all confused, from the rumors of Gul forcing him out, BS going on a break, to him quitting :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tamannaus

saya2012 Senior Member
saya2012
saya2012

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
How Barun become tired all of sudden? either he is not satisfied with the changes or he got an offer to act in film. why they have to hide us what hsppened between them or why barun need to lie about quitting the show? i dont think we ll get a right answer to blame Ph or barun.

Tamannaus

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifsaal044

wow - I can't believe they were so forthcoming in their reply like that. heart breaking to hear. I guess the show ends then.

I have to say from what I read I'm pretty upset with barun right now. Exactly what opportunity allowed for him to take his career down this path I wonder. I also wonder how many people will remain loyal to him after all this.

Also, if I was star plus I'd cancel his presence on the star plus live in UK. Do they really want this kind of representation.

The other theory is ph and channel decided his career was the most expendible and both the blame on him.

I wouldn't blame Barun as of yet. I still think it's SP's idea of stalling and taking time. Please give them ultimatum of cancelling the channel and let them know why.

ifsaal044

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

What a LIAR!!!!
Now trying to make us believe that Barun left for movies?????????
WHO THE HELL THEY THINK THEY ARE??
They'll never be able to make us believe in their false stories!!
TFS.

Boycotting SP for sure.

This is what my nephew posted on Star Plus Official web..

Hey STAR PLUS, DON'T LET BARUN GO AND CRIPPLE THE SHOW WITH SOMEONE ELSE. CAN'T YOU SEE NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT!! CANCELLING YOUR CHANNEL HERE IN CALIFORNIA. YOU WILL GO DOWN,,JUST WATCH!!

Rulan Shabab On Saturday, November 10, 2012

REPORT ABUSE

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Plz Tamanna don't get disappointed with Star Plus. If Barun doesn't want to continue they can't force him. Barun must have some valid reason to take such decision. So far I know he didn't sign any new movie or his movie will gonna release after 5/6 months.If he is tired he could take 1 month break. I think a month break is enough to relax. I also wonder why he is quitting the show before his movie release.I mean IPK could be the best platform to promote his movie.Initially we heard he was upset with the kid and other woman track. But it is also rectified now. May be there is some other reason what we really don't know why he took such drastic decision.I know it's difficult to digest the fact that Barun is really leaving IPK. But we don't have any choice but to accept the fact.

Thank you, I am pretty sure there are other dirty politics going on. I believe authorities are taking advantage of Barun being not very vocal and also he doesn't have any Godfather type figure. See my other comment to the Star Plus official web page.

Dear Barun, please don't leave IPKKND. Please do the justice to millions of people here in INdia and abroad by not leaving the show. You wll be shocked to find out how you and the show effected people so many ways in their life. Without you there will be no show. We are the people I am not talking about fan group I am talking about general people who could not reach you are very cery sad to hear the news. You are only 28 year old and you are tired? we all work hard but never to think of quitting

Tamanna Amir On Saturday, November 10, 2012

REPORT ABUSE

sohara

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Thank you didi for this post!

But now I'm all confused, from the rumors of Gul forcing him out, BS going on a break, to him quitting :S

I believe Barun is being force to make the comments in the interview. Please send letter to SP to bring back original show with all casts in a new season sequel like the idea Fuzz post yesterday.
Please let SP know you're cancelling the channel if not work out with Barun.
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Hey - awesome response

Sinec IPK was the only show I used to watch on SP, and I switched to SP after years of watching Sony, I am also going to switch out of SP to another channel.

Too bad SP - you got nothing for us - we got nothing for you.

Tamannaus

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Hey - awesome response

Sinec IPK was the only show I used to watch on SP, and I switched to SP after years of watching Sony, I am also going to switch out of SP to another channel.

Too bad SP - you got nothing for us - we got nothing for you.

Yes, please voice it out to them, let them hear you..

Go to top