Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Respect Gained, Reputation enhanced-Sidhu in BB-6 (Page 9)

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Cruise, you write well and you know that ...we are on different pages this time...couple of things, I can't write at length and have no knowledge of Mythology...

The call from the wife was staged and the early exit mechanism was too dramatic for words!Wink
Remember Andrew Symonds stint last season so different from his 'reputation' ? no pressure, cool, calm, composed cause he knew he was in for the short-haul... no prize money at stake only a reputation over-haul to gain ...the audience fell for him hook, line and sinker ... he and Yama stole the show with positive energy and humour...only, he didn't have the gift of the gab that Sidhu has or knowing Symonds he just couldn't be bothered.

My point is, one can be in their best behaviour when the stakes are low... Of course, he was supportive and a binding force of sorts ...providing the housemates with much needed 'enlightenment' over mundane chores, coffee, tasks  and what not... I am not taking that away from him BUT Siddhu never once forgot the mic, the cameras, his target audience or most importantly the opportunity to present himself the best possible way. ...  I must add that I am an incorrigible realist who lives by 'If it's too good to be true - it's fake' !

p.s. I have not read many of the replies here, so if I am reiterating someone else's opinion, it's unintentionalSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SarkarznursinghChatoyant.-Chandramukhi-ShahZur-Cruiser-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghOmnipotencenishu786-Cruiser-Chameli_billi

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madame_Trinkary

Cruise, you write well and you know that ...we are on different pages this time...couple of things, I can't write at length and have no knowledge of Mythology...

The call from the wife was staged and the early exit mechanism was too dramatic for words!Wink
Remember Andrew Symonds stint last season so different from his 'reputation' ? no pressure, cool, calm, composed cause he knew he was in for the short-haul... no prize money at stake only a reputation over-haul to gain ...the audience fell for him hook, line and sinker ... he and Yama stole the show with positive energy and humour...only, he didn't have the gift of the gab that Sidhu has or knowing Symonds he just couldn't be bothered.

My point is, one can be in their best behaviour when the stakes are low... Of course, he was supportive and a binding force of sorts ...providing the housemates with much needed 'enlightenment' over mundane chores, coffee, tasks  and what not... I am not taking that away from him BUT Siddhu never once forgot the mic, the cameras, his target audience or most importantly the opportunity to present himself the best possible way. ...  I must add that I am an incorrigible realist who lives by 'If it's too good to be true - it's fake' !

p.s. I have not read many of the replies here, so if I am reiterating someone else's opinion, it's unintentionalSmile

Thanks for coming and its a pleasant surprise to see you appear after a long time Trinks!

1. Who had any doubts about SIdhu exiting? In a million posts I have been saying Winter Session of Parliament is coming up and he just can't afford to be there to invite a political sandstorm if he stays inside. It was always known he is here for a month at the most!

2. Yama and Symonds, unlike Sidhu, were there for a few days at the most and they did not really got involved in day to day stuff there...more of guests.

Sidhu became part of house politics and being same language guy, again, had the challenge of lending his ears and shoulders to who ever came to him. Its miracle of sorts that he entered and had respect and retained it through out till coming out of house. Thats what the gist of my post is! His conduct was exemplary if you ignore a few goof ups which are very human ofcourse!

Edited by cruiser51 - 10 November 2012 at 10:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastisarasingh86

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by cruiser51

Yeah, I too consider you a friend and thats why I am amazed that you want LAJJA-ASHLEELTA interpretations and distorts to continue now on this thread too. Why would you bring it up on this one in the first place otherwise?Shocked

That thread, with all due respects is something like first typing a whole story of a village and then asking people to describe their views ONLY on 'beauty of a buffalo that got mentioned in the story!...And thereafter whoever lampooned buffalo's owner earns faithful LIKES of Chandramukhi and who ever said Buffalo's owner was a decent guy, got ignored.

Just check which all posts you have liked on that thread as well as this thread and you can have your own answer...to yourself!Smile

And please I am done on LAJJA and ASHLEELTA Crap...for the last time, SAPNA WAS ASHLEEL (CRUDE-RUDE-FOOHAD-ILL MANNERED...take your pick)...and RIGHTLY SO, SHE SHOULD HAVE SHOWN SOME LAJJA (RESTRAINT, CONTROL, MANNERS, PATIENCE) while blowing hot!

Thank you very much!

So you will accuse my thread being the most meaningless deliberate distortion and I shouldn't even defend myself Confused

When I replied to this thread of yours which is about Siddhu ji, my post included my analysis on him which included his Lajja and Asheelta crap, his nomination stand, his negatives and positives, basically my views on him for being on the show. Did I stop you from saying anything you had for Siddhu ji, then why am I not allowed to bring anything to this thread Confused

And why would I like a post which I don't agree with Confused And lastly I have skimmed through many pages of that thread and might have even missed a post. So now I am being judged based on my likes as well ConfusedConfusedConfused

Anyways, I am done here as well. You can say or do what you like, call me anything you like, judge me, doesn't matter. From next time, I won't step in your threads. My apologies for barging in here with my highly opinions or wasting your time. End of the day, my intentions and opinions are all that matters to me even if no one agrees with them.

Have a wonderful day.

Yeah, a break would be great!

In the end only a person himself / herself knows his / her own intentions and as long as we are honest to ourselves, nothing else should matter!

most meaningless deliberate distortion  remark was never confined to your posts! There are enough posts on that thread that are a glaring example of 1) Not reading / understanding the full quote   2) Plain bash approach  3) Lack of understanding of relating a quote to the context in which a statement is made.

In the end, IT BECAME a thread of most meaningless, deliberate distortions! ...If you take it as an attack on you, I can't help it I suppose!...Do try reading all those responses with an actual understanding of whole quote sometime and then may be it would help better.

Wish you a great evening!

Edited by cruiser51 - 10 November 2012 at 10:43pm
Chatoyant. IF-Rockerz
Chatoyant.
Chatoyant.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Nicely put :) ... there's no doubt regarding the respect Sidhu gained amongst the contestants & outside the house. He was always considered the captain/head without the tag. It took me a while to warm up to his principles, cos it used to sound fake, but I got around to it as I realised that's just who he was. He carried himself well, with a lot of grace. I'll miss him on the show. 
Though, I do feel he would have been a tad bit different had his exit not been pre-planned. But, that's just hypothetical thinking.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastiOmnipotence-Cruiser-

CosmicKing Groupbie
CosmicKing
CosmicKing

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
It must have been part of the contract with Siddhu from the beginning that the channel will not show him in bad light. For Siddhu it was a mission accomplished as he gained a lot of goodwill and publicity which will help him in the coming elections. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Thanks for coming and its a pleasant surprise to see you appear after a long time Trinks!

Just a lazy Sunday, that's all.LOL

1. Who had any doubts about SIdhu exiting? In a million posts I have been saying Winter Session of Parliament is coming up and he just can't afford to be there to invit
He a political sandstorm if he stays inside. It was always known he is here for a month at the most!

Again, been lazy, haven't read all your posts

2. Yama and Symonds, unlike Sidhu, were there for a few days at the most and they did not really got involved in day to day stuff there...more of guests. 

In my opinion, anyone, who isn't in it to win it  and on short contracts - is a guest. How can one be a contestant without contesting? The ones who claim they are here for x,y,z reasons are a different matter. Regardless of what they say, they are contractually bound to compete and follow the clauses common to majority of contestants.

Sidhu became part of house politics and being same language guy, again, had the challenge of lending his ears and shoulders to who ever came to him. Its miracle of sorts that he entered and had respect and retained it through out till coming out of house.Thats what the gist of my post is! His conduct was exemplary if you ignore a few goof ups which are very human ofcourse!

@Green This is where the footage comes in - they gave him respect and bickered behind him, not because they were all bad, going by your logic they are human too... but his vichaar dhaara did damage the other contestants.  
and the* way, he dealt with Vrajesh in the task, was more than the task demanded. 

If at all Siddhu probably thinks that he ' entered and had respect and retained it through out till coming out of house' but that's not necessarily the general consensus. 
Unfortunately, the interviews post exit are not helping the cause either. A politician is a politician is a politician. 

edit *

Edited by Madame_Trinkary - 10 November 2012 at 11:02pm
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madame_Trinkary

If it's too good to be true - it's fake' !Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia-Cruiser-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index