Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Respect Gained, Reputation enhanced-Sidhu in BB-6 (Page 8)

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarkar

People here are saying he changed his opinion about Sapnan and Urvashi after watching that they bitched about him.

what will happen when he will see clips of Madhok ...kawa ...billi  etc etc... LOLLOLLOL

24 carot gold...LOL

It NEVER affected him.

I mentioned it in my post...people came to him, whishpered in his ears NIketan says bad things about you...Sapna said this to him, Aashka said it...HE JUST IGNORED IT and interacted with Niketan as if he heard nothing!

As he said once--DUNIYA KA SABSE BADA ROG, KYA KAHENGE MERE BAARE MEIN LOG?

If we all could try not to pay any attention to something bad being told to us about a person in his absence, we surely can become stronger in life! I will surely give it a try at my work place and life! Wish me luck!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11music_mastiSarkarsarasingh86Chatoyant.

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by cruiser51

I finally read all of your OP, Cruiser and I don't agree with you. I see that you have compared Sampat with Siddhu and censured her while lauding Siddhu. Irrelevant and unfair comparision.

Whatever it is that Sampat has done inside the house at least she showed her true self...we can't ever accuse her of being fake. And even though she was a dramaqueen and did stab a woman on her back (Sapna), her work of empowering women in the real world will always outshine and triumph over any shenanighan she's pulled inside the house. 

We can all sit here and talk about women empowerment, this and that (just like Siddhu and his hollow lectures), however the fact remains that only Sampat is carrying it out at the grassroots level and actually making a difference in the lives of abused and battered women. She will always have my respect for that. Nothing she has done in the house will take that goodness away from her. 

Dexy, If you read my post carefully, I actually lauded Sampat for her immense work at grass root level and thats why I rightly said she and Sidhu were held in awe and were placed on a pedestal from the moment they came...

And once again, out of house, she will continue the great work. Where did I question anything about her immense contribution to empowerment of downtrodden and battered women in the belt she is active in?Shocked

My point is, two people had great respect of inmates, one lost it all within in one month and one came out and one came out, head held high, making each of the inmates emotional on his exit!

Some suspect Sidhu faked it. It is just not possible to fake yourself 24x7 for one full month! Here on IF posters lose their cool, even when they are trying to pose as mature, intelligent debaters, the moment you question their assertions and you would like to believe one man can fake himself for more than 30 days? Kaheen logic hai? Why can't others fake themselves then?

Some one mentioned Raageshwari. I would add Shakti Kapoor to that in his last days. Shakti Kapoor during his last days became the Ultimate Mauni Baba (Silent Sage)...he said I WON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL...more or less the state Raageshwari had adopted most of the time. Excellent...good for them! But what did BB team percieve that as? ZERO ENTERTAINMENT! ANd both had to be booted out!...Isn't it logical?

If I enter Big Boss, kasam khaa ke...that I won't speak anything and quietly do my share of tasks, obviously some members here will say Cruiser is the best guy on show there. But from entertainment point of view, I would be Sayantani (take another name), and get booted out!Dead

Sidhu proved you can be good, you don't have to bitch behind the backs, you don't have to let gossip affect you and still, you can win hearts of viewers and contestants alike!

Thats the first ever on this show and thats why he deserves respect and salute!
Clap

I did read your entire post and you clearly say this:

Point is just because you get placed on a pedestal,(drink Amrit), doesn't guarantee you reverence and respect. You have to earn it! Sampat lost it all with her bitching, lying, grumbling and sheer inability to forge relationships with other inmates!

Sidhu on the other hand, was a star all the way!

Your post is lopsided in Siddhu's favor. Your comparison makes it seem as if Siddhu is a saint in front of Sampat. Well...he isn't. He just hid his real self while Sampat let it all out. When you compare those two and their work outside, Sampat wins any day so I really do not think Sampat has lost all the respect as you put it. People may not like her behavior in the house (I did not) but they will always appreciate the work she does outside the house (I still do). 

As for putting on a facade, well... to most people it is now clear Siddhu wasn't entirely being himself in the show...hence the topic by Tanya91 was opened and well received. So what do ya know... it is indeed possible to be fake 24/7 if you try hard enough. 

Where Rajeshwari is concerned, I believe Lajjawati brought that up to throw light upon the fact that Siddhu isn't the first one to adopt a positive demeanor in the house. Rajeshwari has done it before and without coming across as a braggart, might I add. 

Dexy this is unfair. You are twisting what I implied towards unintended directions.

Simply breaking it:

1. Sidhu and Sampat both were placed on a pedestal by inmates and thats understandable! Sidhu has 27000 international runs, is an MP who retained his seat and has earned a name in Commentary and Tele world! Sampat has done great work for women empowerment and deserves kudos for her relentless struggle in a very male dominated, oppressive world she comes from.

2. INSIDE BIG BOSS conduct is what I referred to,...Sampat lost respect, affection and all good will that she had an advantage of because of the way she conducted herself inside the house and especally for the lie she came up with that made Sapna go bonkers. If you recall, when she first came out and said BB had apologised to her, YOu and I were a few rare ones who were believing in her and not Big Boss!

3. I never said BB time will affect Sampat or her work outside the house. You can consider correcting your misinterpretation...and if I was not clear, I clearly say so now!

4. Raageshwari was my favourite last season...but being goody goody you don't last. Add Sayantani to the list now! I explained my point of view on her, Shakti K and Sayantani in another post!

Edited by cruiser51 - 10 November 2012 at 9:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghnishu786

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Clap
[/QUOTE

Point is just because you get placed on a pedestal,(drink Amrit), doesn't guarantee you reverence and respect. You have to earn it! Sampat lost it all with her bitching, lying, grumbling and sheer inability to forge relationships with other inmates!

Your post is lopsided in Siddhu's favor. Your comparison makes it seem as if Siddhu is a saint in front of Sampat. Well...he isn't. He just hid his real self while Sampat let it all out. When you compare those two and their work outside, Sampat wins any day so I really do not think Sampat has lost all the respect as you put it. People may not like her behavior in the house (I did not) but they will always appreciate the work she does outside the house (I still do). 

As for putting on a facade, well... to most people it is now clear Siddhu wasn't entirely being himself in the show...hence the topic by Tanya91 was opened and well received. So what do ya know... it is indeed possible to be fake 24/7 if you try hard enough. 

Where Rajeshwari is concerned, I believe Lajjawati brought that up to throw light upon the fact that Siddhu isn't the first one to adopt a positive demeanor in the house. Rajeshwari has done it before and without coming across as a braggart, might I add. 

I was all positive about paaji before he came to BB... though now the opinion is otherwise... i agree with dexy... Thumbs Up.

I am not here to criticise paaji so apologies to Paaji fans...

I can now see his tremendous efforts to present a very positive image thru BB... presenting a diff image is EASY... being yourself is DIFFICULT...
Preaching is easy... to stand by what u preach is difficult... how many times has he changed his stand on the show... his first nomination was vrijesh and niketan... then niketan became 24 carat gold and vraj became someone who will destroy the peace of the house... Just bcoz they went against him???
Again he was seen praising Vraj in person with him...Confused. Again got to read that he felt Dellu and Aashka were the best in the BB house and the ones whom he showed , he cared were none in his list...Confused... so when he showed a BROTHERLY affection to Saps when Sallu was against her was all ainvayi???Ouch
Again he chose urvi to sapna for his major task as he knew urvi is strong-willed when it comes to a task ... saps is emotional and gets carried away...

He wud have defn.  earned respect if he had been a member like anyone else in the house , with full co-operation in all the tasks, involving himself in it... so what if u hold a broom?? is doing work a humiliation in public eyes? i don't think so... I wud have applauded him for setting an example in the house ... that yes, there r good,genuine politicians too in our country... now all i can see, is he is a true politician... and thru his experience of politics, he played in the house too... trying to win all hearts with his preaching...!

Coming to Raageshwari, how can she win other's hearts, she dint PREACH...Not once she mentioned or cried on screen about the pain she has been thru in her life...  She was HERSELF... never attempted to show her GOODNESS...her silence spoke volumes... she is a good person , who truly cared for others and that showed on screen... but we need proof for even believing the goodness... SAD... I believe goodness is something experienced not proved...!

Cruiser bhai... i am a fan of your writing skills, but sorry bhai, i disagree here...

once again apologies to all paaji fans...

Edited by -allizwell- - 10 November 2012 at 9:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SarkarznursinghChatoyant.-Chandramukhi--Cruiser-Chameli_billi

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Really well written CruiserjiClap
Sidhuji undoubtdely was the best housemate of BB ever. No dramebaazi, loads of positivity and that "no fake" factor was always there in him.I learnt a lot form SidhujiBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11sarasingh86-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by cruiser51

From the show, time and again, he has showed that he is the type of person who loves to preach but when it comes to himself, everything gets rolled up in a bundle. He is egoistic as shown in the Gulaam task, he is judgmental just like any other person of the house when it came to Vrajesh, Sapna or Urvashi. His use of words like "Lajja for naari" and Ashleelta for Sapna shows his regressive though process. And if those aren't his thoughts, then he is someone who uses such cliched stereotypes to make himself a part of the society that believes in this old age tradition. To me, that isn't respectful either. I would rather respect someone who can sail against the tide than be part of the flow. I HAVE EXPLAINED IN DETAIL, WHY SIDHU'S ENTIRE QUOTE WAS PERFECTLY DELIVERED AND PERFECT. I THINK 30 PAGES OF SELECTED DISTORTION & MISINTERPRETATION OF A QUOTE SHOULD BE ENOUGH. OR DO YOU WANT THIS ONE TO GO SAME WAY? HERE IS MY EXPLANATION AND I HAVE NO FURTHER INTENTION OF BEING PART OF THIS MOST MEANINGLESS, DELIBERATE DISTORT!- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282803&PID=69139954&#69139954

Everything else I will agree to disagree with you since you have your own set of opinions on him. Only thing I will say is about your accusation here who thinks that my thread is the most meaningless deliberate distortion ClapClap. I have repeated myself so many times in that thread itself and have replied to you at least thrice to confirm that my thread is beyond Siddhu ji or BB. Even after having the completed version, my interpretation of that statement stays the same. For you that might be distortion since we do not see it from your POV and you are most welcome to call my "interpretation" distorted and meaningless. This isn't going to affect the issue I have with that statement per se or my intention to question the old age stereotypes.

If you had bothered to read my replies you would understand why I had opened that thread in the first place. I have seen that line being used on many TV shows, movies and even from people. So I wanted to see what people still think of such stereotyped statements. My issue lies in such stereotyped images of men or women and that was the purpose of my thread. Many tried to bring in Siddhu or Sapna in that thread and I requested time and again not to dissect them since I wanted an unbiased opinion on the issue. I do not have any hold on people's thoughts or how they interpret my intention. So you are most welcome to judge me or doubt my intention. I am just glad that there were people who actually understood my intention of the thread and I got to read some amazing view points.

I am giving you an explanation here since I consider you a friend.

Thanks again for your kind words. I truly appreciated it.

Yeah, I too consider you a friend and thats why I am amazed that you want LAJJA-ASHLEELTA interpretations and distorts to continue now on this thread too. Why would you bring it up on this one in the first place otherwise?Shocked

That thread, with all due respects is something like first typing a whole story of a village and then asking people to describe their views ONLY on 'beauty of a buffalo that got mentioned in the story!...And thereafter whoever lampooned buffalo's owner earns faithful LIKES of Chandramukhi and who ever said Buffalo's owner was a decent guy, got ignored.

Just check which all posts you have liked on that thread as well as this thread and you can have your own answer...to yourself!Smile

And please I am done on LAJJA and ASHLEELTA Crap...for the last time, SAPNA WAS ASHLEEL (CRUDE-RUDE-FOOHAD-ILL MANNERED...take your pick)...and RIGHTLY SO, SHE SHOULD HAVE SHOWN SOME LAJJA (RESTRAINT, CONTROL, MANNERS, PATIENCE) while blowing hot!

Thank you very much!

divinity11music_mastisarasingh86

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -allizwell-

[QUOTE=Dexterkilaila
Clap

[/QUOTE]

I was all positive about paaji before he came to BB... though now the opinion is otherwise... i agree with dexy... Thumbs Up.

I am not here to criticise paaji so apologies to Paaji fans...

I can now see his tremendous efforts to present a very positive image thru BB... presenting a diff image is EASY... being yourself is DIFFICULT...
Preaching is easy... to stand by what u preach is difficult... how many times has he changed his stand on the show... his first nomination was vrijesh and niketan... then niketan became 24 carat gold and vraj became someone who will destroy the peace of the house... Just bcoz they went against him???
Again he was seen praising Vraj in person with him...Confused. Again got to read that he felt Dellu and Aashka were the best in the BB house and the ones whom he showed , he cared were none in his list...Confused... so when he showed a BROTHERLY affection to Saps when Sallu was against her was all ainvayi???Ouch
Again he chose urvi to sapna for his major task as he knew urvi is strong-willed when it comes to a task ... saps is emotional and gets carried away...

He wud have defn.  earned respect if he had been a member like anyone else in the house , with full co-operation in all the tasks, involving himself in it... so what if u hold a broom?? is doing work a humiliation in public eyes? i don't think so... I wud have applauded him for setting an example in the house ... that yes, there r good,genuine politicians too in our country... now all i can see, is he is a true politician... and thru his experience of politics, he played in the house too... trying to win all hearts with his preaching...!

Coming to Raageshwari, how can she win other's hearts, she dint PREACH...Not once she mentioned or cried on screen about the pain she has been thru in her life...  She was HERSELF... never attempted to show her GOODNESS...her silence spoke volumes... she is a good person , who truly cared for others and that showed on screen... but we need proof for even believing the goodness... SAD... I believe goodness is something experienced not proved...!

Cruiser bhai... i am a fan of your writing skills, but sorry bhai, i disagree here...

once again apologies to all paaji fans...
[/QUOTE]

Laxmi ji, thanks for commenting...you post very rarely and thats sad really!

Disagreement is perfectly fine and we don;t have to say sorry for that!Smile

Just one observation. If in your class, you felt X, Y,Z was a very good person, did that impression hold good for ever or did you change your opinion based on conduct of that person subsequently?

I think this is life. Today I have written a post praising Sidhu's conduct PURELY based on how he conducted himself in BB House. Tomorrow if he says or does something ridiculous or wrong, I might blast him. It doesn't mean I am being inconsistent!

In BB House, your perceptions change fast and Sidhu's would change too.

Just an example...last week I wrote a piece praising Sapna and it generated tremendous response and so many agreed with me.

Had I posted this same piece today, no more then 10 members would reluctantly agree with me! Thats the dynamics of that house!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastiguess_wh0sarasingh86-allizwell-

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
cruiser...good write up...

a'm agreeing with each word...and my respect and like towards sidhu is increased a lot...

thanku BB for that...

guess_wh0sarasingh86-Cruiser-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index