Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Respect Gained, Reputation enhanced-Sidhu in BB-6 (Page 7)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Rageshwari kept her goodness to herself , she believes in keeping mum while other r fighting ... while Siddhu believes in spreading his goodness and his vichardhaara ( good points of his vichardhaara ) 

but sad world ...the one who wants to spread it, is bad while other one is Nice ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

keynotesboomiesboomdivinity11music_mastiguess_wh0sarasingh86Chatoyant.-Cruiser-

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Rageshwari kept her goodness to herself , she believes in keeping mum while other r fighting ... while Siddhu believes in spreading his goodness and his vichardhaara ( good points of his vichardhaara ) 

but sad world ...the one who wants to spread it, is bad while other one is Nice ROFL

Mere preaching is not enough to spread 'goodness.' One can read a book if need be. What matters is setting an example, and showing how it is done. Sidhu preached. Raageshwari set an example. Humaare Baapu keh gaye, "An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
People here are saying he changed his opinion about Sapnan and Urvashi after watching that they bitched about him.

what will happen when he will see clips of Madhok ...kawa ...billi  etc etc... LOLLOLLOL

24 carot gold...LOL
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I finally read all of your OP, Cruiser and I don't agree with you. I see that you have compared Sampat with Siddhu and censured her while lauding Siddhu. Irrelevant and unfair comparision.

Whatever it is that Sampat has done inside the house at least she showed her true self...we can't ever accuse her of being fake. And even though she was a dramaqueen and did stab a woman on her back (Sapna), her work of empowering women in the real world will always outshine and triumph over any shenanighan she's pulled inside the house. 

We can all sit here and talk about women empowerment, this and that (just like Siddhu and his hollow lectures), however the fact remains that only Sampat is carrying it out at the grassroots level and actually making a difference in the lives of abused and battered women. She will always have my respect for that. Nothing she has done in the house will take that goodness away from her. 

Dexy, If you read my post carefully, I actually lauded Sampat for her immense work at grass root level and thats why I rightly said she and Sidhu were held in awe and were placed on a pedestal from the moment they came...

And once again, out of house, she will continue the great work. Where did I question anything about her immense contribution to empowerment of downtrodden and battered women in the belt she is active in?Shocked

My point is, two people had great respect of inmates, one lost it all within in one month and one came out and one came out, head held high, making each of the inmates emotional on his exit!

Some suspect Sidhu faked it. It is just not possible to fake yourself 24x7 for one full month! Here on IF posters lose their cool, even when they are trying to pose as mature, intelligent debaters, the moment you question their assertions and you would like to believe one man can fake himself for more than 30 days? Kaheen logic hai? Why can't others fake themselves then?

Some one mentioned Raageshwari. I would add Shakti Kapoor to that in his last days. Shakti Kapoor during his last days became the Ultimate Mauni Baba (Silent Sage)...he said I WON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL...more or less the state Raageshwari had adopted most of the time. Excellent...good for them! But what did BB team percieve that as? ZERO ENTERTAINMENT! ANd both had to be booted out!...Isn't it logical?

If I enter Big Boss, kasam khaa ke...that I won't speak anything and quietly do my share of tasks, obviously some members here will say Cruiser is the best guy on show there. But from entertainment point of view, I would be Sayantani (take another name), and get booted out!Dead

Sidhu proved you can be good, you don't have to bitch behind the backs, you don't have to let gossip affect you and still, you can win hearts of viewers and contestants alike!

Thats the first ever on this show and thats why he deserves respect and salute!
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastiguess_wh0sarasingh86

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muna_93

Hey cruiser51, is it okay if I use the pic of Sidhu ji and Sapna as my dp?

I agree with your post 100% btw!! Couldn't have said it better.

Sapna and Sidhu pic is courtesy Tanya ji...thanks for kind words on post!Smile
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I finally read all of your OP, Cruiser and I don't agree with you. I see that you have compared Sampat with Siddhu and censured her while lauding Siddhu. Irrelevant and unfair comparision.

Whatever it is that Sampat has done inside the house at least she showed her true self...we can't ever accuse her of being fake. And even though she was a dramaqueen and did stab a woman on her back (Sapna), her work of empowering women in the real world will always outshine and triumph over any shenanighan she's pulled inside the house. 

We can all sit here and talk about women empowerment, this and that (just like Siddhu and his hollow lectures), however the fact remains that only Sampat is carrying it out at the grassroots level and actually making a difference in the lives of abused and battered women. She will always have my respect for that. Nothing she has done in the house will take that goodness away from her. 

Dexy, If you read my post carefully, I actually lauded Sampat for her immense work at grass root level and thats why I rightly said she and Sidhu were held in awe and were placed on a pedestal from the moment they came...

And once again, out of house, she will continue the great work. Where did I question anything about her immense contribution to empowerment of downtrodden and battered women in the belt she is active in?Shocked

My point is, two people had great respect of inmates, one lost it all within in one month and one came out and one came out, head held high, making each of the inmates emotional on his exit!

Some suspect Sidhu faked it. It is just not possible to fake yourself 24x7 for one full month! Here on IF posters lose their cool, even when they are trying to pose as mature, intelligent debaters, the moment you question their assertions and you would like to believe one man can fake himself for more than 30 days? Kaheen logic hai? Why can't others fake themselves then?

Some one mentioned Raageshwari. I would add Shakti Kapoor to that in his last days. Shakti Kapoor during his last days became the Ultimate Mauni Baba (Silent Sage)...he said I WON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL...more or less the state Raageshwari had adopted most of the time. Excellent...good for them! But what did BB team percieve that as? ZERO ENTERTAINMENT! ANd both had to be booted out!...Isn't it logical?

If I enter Big Boss, kasam khaa ke...that I won't speak anything and quietly do my share of tasks, obviously some members here will say Cruiser is the best guy on show there. But from entertainment point of view, I would be Sayantani (take another name), and get booted out!Dead

Sidhu proved you can be good, you don't have to bitch behind the backs, you don't have to let gossip affect you and still, you can win hearts of viewers and contestants alike!

Thats the first ever on this show and thats why he deserves respect and salute!
Clap

I did read your entire post and you clearly say this:

Point is just because you get placed on a pedestal,(drink Amrit), doesn't guarantee you reverence and respect. You have to earn it! Sampat lost it all with her bitching, lying, grumbling and sheer inability to forge relationships with other inmates!

Sidhu on the other hand, was a star all the way!

Your post is lopsided in Siddhu's favor. Your comparison makes it seem as if Siddhu is a saint in front of Sampat. Well...he isn't. He just hid his real self while Sampat let it all out. When you compare those two and their work outside, Sampat wins any day so I really do not think Sampat has lost all the respect as you put it. People may not like her behavior in the house (I did not) but they will always appreciate the work she does outside the house (I still do). 

As for putting on a facade, well... to most people it is now clear Siddhu wasn't entirely being himself in the show...hence the topic by Tanya91 was opened and well received. So what do ya know... it is indeed possible to be fake 24/7 if you try hard enough. 

Where Rajeshwari is concerned, I believe Lajjawati brought that up to throw light upon the fact that Siddhu isn't the first one to adopt a positive demeanor in the house. Rajeshwari has done it before and without coming across as a braggart, might I add. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chatoyant.-allizwell--Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Cruiser ji, no doubt about your writing skills. And yet again you have used them to bring Siddhu in the brightest light. Your bias for him or your respect for him or whatever it is, doesn't matter, but if anyone can show a person like Siddhu being flawless with their words, it will be you. And I am not saying that you think he is flawless or that he is the perfect being, but your post and supporting points shout just that, again my perception in case you get all technical on me.   THANK YOU CHANDRAMUKHI JI! I AM NOT SIDHU'S OFFICIAL BIOGRAPHER, BUT I DON'T MIND MENTIONING GOOD THINGS I OBSERVED IN HIM OR ANY ONE FOR THAT MATTER (GOING AGAINST TIDE, I PRAISE / PRAISED SAPNA TOO)---AND I OBSERVED MANY GOD THINGS IN AND ABOUT SIDHU IN LAST ONE MONTH!

Anyways, I disagree with your post on many levels. As Dexy already mentioned, being real and showing true self is something I will give credit to Sampy. And being unhygienic or hypocrite or a liar doesn't take away the good deeds she has done for the society. So even after my dislike of Sampat in the house, I still look up to to her for her work because she indeed is bringing the actual change amongst the people of the country. IRRELEVANT TO MY POST. I DID MENTION SAMPAT'S GREAT WORK OUTSIDE BB HOUSE IN ANY CASE! MY POINT WAS EVEN WHEN PLACED ON A PEDESTAL, SHE CAME CRASHING DOWN, UNLIKE SIDHU, WHO CATAPULTED HIM TO GREATER HEIGHTS!

A person who can sweet talk being in "no nomination" isn't a shocker to me at all. I have seen even in real life how such people move up a ladder compared to someone who is more genuine but can't do the sweet talk. So that in itself doesn't prove anything to me. IT IS AWESOME THAT IN ONE MONTH, SIDHU DID NOT GET NOMINATED EVEN ONCE BY ANY INMATE. LIKE IT OR NOT, IT IS AMAZING!Clap

From the show, time and again, he has showed that he is the type of person who loves to preach but when it comes to himself, everything gets rolled up in a bundle. He is egoistic as shown in the Gulaam task, he is judgmental just like any other person of the house when it came to Vrajesh, Sapna or Urvashi. His use of words like "Lajja for naari" and Ashleelta for Sapna shows his regressive though process. And if those aren't his thoughts, then he is someone who uses such cliched stereotypes to make himself a part of the society that believes in this old age tradition. To me, that isn't respectful either. I would rather respect someone who can sail against the tide than be part of the flow. I HAVE EXPLAINED IN DETAIL, WHY SIDHU'S ENTIRE QUOTE WAS PERFECTLY DELIVERED AND PERFECT. I THINK 30 PAGES OF SELECTED DISTORTION & MISINTERPRETATION OF A QUOTE SHOULD BE ENOUGH. OR DO YOU WANT THIS ONE TO GO SAME WAY? HERE IS MY EXPLANATION AND I HAVE NO FURTHER INTENTION OF BEING PART OF THIS MOST MEANINGLESS, DELIBERATE DISTORT!- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282803&PID=69139954&#69139954

And I still believe he knew of his stunt in BB and thus came in to use this platform to cleanse his tainted image. No one in their right mind of his stature will come to a show like BB just to chill or make some quick buck. His motive and the way he rolled diplomatically shouts the reason he chose BB in the first place. Thus I do not think we got to see his true or real self unlike Raageshwari, Aseem or even Sampy. I RESPECT YOUR BELIEF IN YOUR JUDGMENT THAT SIDHU CAME TO CLEAN HIS TAINTED IMAGE (WHATEVER THAT TAINT MIGHT BE EXCEPT A CULPABLE HOMICIDE CASE FOR WHICH HE ALREADY SERVED SENTENCE & MATTER IS SUB-JUDICE)----I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE WITH YOUR ASSUMED CONCLUSIONS THOUGH!

Anyways, I can go on and on. I still praise him for the stand he took for Sapna or for making CVs think outta the box or making BB forum a bit more active. But other than that, for me he is away from being a respected individual. I am not saying he has to be the perfect human to gain my respect, only if he didn't make himself seem like the greatest gift to human kind, I might have thought otherwise. OK
divinity11 Senior Member
divinity11
divinity11

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
brilliant post...and I agree with each and every word written by youThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86-Cruiser-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index