Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Respect Gained, Reputation enhanced-Sidhu in BB-6 (Page 3)

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Oh a very thoughtful and to some extent emotional writing.

However the cynic me thinks possibly it was a well thought out PR campaign for Sidhhu , an image makeover of sorts And he played his part. We don't know if his exit was also pre planned  or not.
I don't know what he will gain, but hey he is an Indian politician. Him being not nominated maybe a well thought out game after all.

And if thats the case then I think Sampat was more genuine in her approach as she really had nothing to gain, so she let her real self.

However even saying that, I think Siddhu did a commendable Job. PR campaign or not he could have lost his cool, gave in to moment of weakness and bitch about, but he did not. Yes he was egoistic  the way he refused to play naukar and all. he was chauvinist the way he gave the lajja asleel part, he was opportunist the way he chose aashkka and delnaaz although he  was teaming with sapna and urvashi inside house. 

Bottomline, I like certain things he did on the show and applaud him for that. But I do not think he is all that and sundry.

Edited by tannipartner - 10 November 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi--Cruiser-Chameli_billitanya.91

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
One thing I've learned about him in BB, is that he is the biggest coward of them all. It has nothing to do with his principles. If he was a man who respected his principles, he wouldn't contradict himself so much. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SarkarznursinghChameli_billi-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I was beginning to like SIDHU -------but now I am back to my original judgement about hIm after looking at his SCRIPTED exit @

The way HIS wife called ----he spoke ----his expressions -----such a nautanki SCRIPT @ -----  It is clear that he KNEW about his short stay in the house ---He took least interest in the game -but focused more on giving free ka pravachan wherever possible @ -/

The rest of housemates are more real -----in fact @ -/

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SarkarSphallolaliaznursinghChameli_billi-Chandramukhi-Faraan92Tony_StraK786

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

For me, its a case of respect lost, reputation degraded. When Siddhu came in, my first impression of him was that of a hollow braggart. Then as the show progressed, I grew to like and respect him. However, his lajja ashleel speech put a dampener on his persona. I don't like misogyny, subtle or blatant. 

Then when he left the house and decided to pick Delnaz and Aashka over Urvashi (I'm not even gonna bother mentioning Sapna lest they call me a blind fan), I knew this man's personality is nothing but hogwash.

In the end, he decided to pick those contestants that would reflect positively on his persona. Urvashi and Sapna are both loud and brash while Aashka and Delnaz with their constant crying come across as "feminine" to the general regressive public. So he played to the gallery...yet again! How can someone like him ever be trusted to be honest? 

So yes Respect LOST! Thumbs Down

Exactly the way I've felt. I didn't like him in the very beginning with his nomination drama and his constant preaching. Thought it was shallow and big talk! But then, I grew to respect him a bit and thought he was a very sorted person. But then things change ever since the Ghulam task. Turns out, I was right! Shallow and big talk! Very disappointed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghChameli_billi-Chandramukhi-

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I finally read all of your OP, Cruiser and I don't agree with you. I see that you have compared Sampat with Siddhu and censured her while lauding Siddhu. Irrelevant and unfair comparision.

Whatever it is that Sampat has done inside the house at least she showed her true self...we can't ever accuse her of being fake. And even though she was a dramaqueen and did stab a woman on her back (Sapna), her work of empowering women in the real world will always outshine and triumph over any shenanighan she's pulled inside the house. 

We can all sit here and talk about women empowerment, this and that (just like Siddhu and his hollow lectures), however the fact remains that only Sampat is carrying it out at the grassroots level and actually making a difference in the lives of abused and battered women. She will always have my respect for that. Nothing she has done in the house will take that goodness away from her. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12frostySarkar0o0o0o0o0oOmnipotence-Cruiser-tanya.91LeadNitrate-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12frostyChameli_billi-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index