Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Respect Gained, Reputation enhanced-Sidhu in BB-6 (Page 19)

.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
aah...!!...atlast maine aapka ye wala post padh dala cruiser ji...!!!.LOL...very well written...!!.Clap...nd very true indeed..!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
If Sidhu had done the followling he would have gained my confidence.

Firstly, Sidhu's exit was preplanned as was evident by Aashka-delu talk in LIVE FEED so why this drama. He could have easily come as a guest instead saying big dialogues like not here to play etc etc. We all know he is not there to win.

Secondly, why does he not participate as a ghulam and wants full participation as a Major. Why these double standards?

Thirdly, why does he need to bitch and stoop to lower levels when he knows woh chaar din ka mehmaan hain. He is shrewd enough to know what exactly his purpose of coming in teh show is than getting involved in the game.

His entry, stay and exit are all preplanned. Didn't he and BJP really not know about the elections in Gujarat? I respect him as a cricketer, a commentator. But as a person i wouldn't judge him based on his stay in the show as it was not himself.

*king*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghChameli_billi-Chandramukhi--allizwell-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by keynotes

cruiser, don't worry about others.  Sidhu was GREAT in the house sharing his great wisdom and very interesting anecdotes and couplets.

I really don't understand people. Okay, let's assume that Sidhu was 'fake', so what?  The kind of role that Sidhu played in the house was exemplary and a role model for the younger generation. Such a character is 1000 times better than one that screams, yells at others, swears, keeps on bitching about others, calls Big Boss and the show host and other housemates callous names.

If being nice is considered fake, then so be it!

If being someone the rest of the housemates look upto is considered fake, then so be it!

If quelling quarrels is being fake, then so be it!

If not losing your cool despite being put in testing conditions again and again and that too inside a mad house is being , then so be it!

If having your image and respect enhanced at the end of your departure and with every housemate crying for you at the exit is fake, then so be it!

If not a single person having voted against you is fake, then so be it!

If inspiring others in the house is being fake, then so be it!!

I'll take such a person 100% over someone who keeps on bitching about others, talks behind others backs, swears at Big Boss, the show host, and fellow housemates, threatens to hit people, etc.

SIDHU WAS GREAT IN THE HOUSE AND AN INSPIRATION!!
WELL DONE SIR!

Lovely post!

Remember, fake is an assumption, we can't prove it. But its being touted and presented as facts. LOL

Well, some feel Sidhu should have declared he would be leaving early and should not have 'acted' as if its a sudden news to him. May be thats a valid protest! If Sidhu knew he had to come out in one month, as he says I am on SATYA KE MARG PAR, I would expect him to truthfully say I will be out next week or whatever!

How ever, that doesn't take away anything from his conduct in house which was absolutely outstanding!

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
people can fake itr for few months, yes they can not fake years or life 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11-Cruiser-

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

aren't our politicians doing so for yearsTongue

*king*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghChameli_billi-Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *king*

Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

aren't our politicians doing so for yearsTongue

*king*

You have NEVER seen any politician's life covered on a 24X7 basis covered by 70 Cams for a one full month in company of 13 aliens who he had no clue of a month back!

Try being fair where you ought to be and you would unearth a new dimension to your perspective!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinit_mittaldivinity11

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CosmicQueen

whateva you say abt Sidhuji, you cnt call him a fake...i think he ws only being himself...but being a seasoned politician he came well prepared abt hw to behave in the bb hous. he will surely gain in his political career because of his stint in bb.Smile

@bold: I don;t think vast electorate pays any attention to what happens in BB House! Won;t matter much!
*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by CosmicQueen

whateva you say abt Sidhuji, you cnt call him a fake...i think he ws only being himself...but being a seasoned politician he came well prepared abt hw to behave in the bb hous. he will surely gain in his political career because of his stint in bb.Smile

@bold: I don;t think vast electorate pays any attention to what happens in BB House! Won;t matter much!

He may not gain the attention and following of crores of people but whatever goodwill he gained here will only help him further in his career as a politician.

*king*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index