Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Respect Gained, Reputation enhanced-Sidhu in BB-6 (Page 18)

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by -allizwell-

[QUOTE=Dexterkilaila

I was all positive about paaji before he came to BB... though now the opinion is otherwise... i agree with dexy... Thumbs Up.

I am not here to criticise paaji so apologies to Paaji fans...

I can now see his tremendous efforts to present a very positive image thru BB... presenting a diff image is EASY... being yourself is DIFFICULT...
Preaching is easy... to stand by what u preach is difficult... how many times has he changed his stand on the show... his first nomination was vrijesh and niketan... then niketan became 24 carat gold and vraj became someone who will destroy the peace of the house... Just bcoz they went against him???
Again he was seen praising Vraj in person with him...Confused. Again got to read that he felt Dellu and Aashka were the best in the BB house and the ones whom he showed , he cared were none in his list...Confused... so when he showed a BROTHERLY affection to Saps when Sallu was against her was all ainvayi???Ouch
Again he chose urvi to sapna for his major task as he knew urvi is strong-willed when it comes to a task ... saps is emotional and gets carried away...

He wud have defn.  earned respect if he had been a member like anyone else in the house , with full co-operation in all the tasks, involving himself in it... so what if u hold a broom?? is doing work a humiliation in public eyes? i don't think so... I wud have applauded him for setting an example in the house ... that yes, there r good,genuine politicians too in our country... now all i can see, is he is a true politician... and thru his experience of politics, he played in the house too... trying to win all hearts with his preaching...!

Coming to Raageshwari, how can she win other's hearts, she dint PREACH...Not once she mentioned or cried on screen about the pain she has been thru in her life...  She was HERSELF... never attempted to show her GOODNESS...her silence spoke volumes... she is a good person , who truly cared for others and that showed on screen... but we need proof for even believing the goodness... SAD... I believe goodness is something experienced not proved...!

Cruiser bhai... i am a fan of your writing skills, but sorry bhai, i disagree here...

once again apologies to all paaji fans...

Laxmi ji, thanks for commenting...you post very rarely and thats sad really!

Disagreement is perfectly fine and we don;t have to say sorry for that!Smile

Just one observation. If in your class, you felt X, Y,Z was a very good person, did that impression hold good for ever or did you change your opinion based on conduct of that person subsequently?

I think this is life. Today I have written a post praising Sidhu's conduct PURELY based on how he conducted himself in BB House. Tomorrow if he says or does something ridiculous or wrong, I might blast him. It doesn't mean I am being inconsistent!

In BB House, your perceptions change fast and Sidhu's would change too.

Just an example...last week I wrote a piece praising Sapna and it generated tremendous response and so many agreed with me.

Had I posted this same piece today, no more then 10 members would reluctantly agree with me! Thats the dynamics of that house!Smile

[/QUOTE]

kya kare bhai... BB arrives in the season of festivals... and hmmm... hum busy ho jaate hain...Unhappy...the apologies i truly mean as sometimes we start off admiring a BB contestant and we end up being a hardcore fan of that person , so much to the extent that showing our loyalty to that person,  we often end up hurting others..Ouch.. i just wanted to be transparent...Big smile
Agree dear, our perceptions do change fast, but i have never voiced my opinion about paaji till now... and here i voiced for the 1st first time as i thot it to be otherwise...
 i know , it is difficult to present another image 24/7, i do agree...but if a person is smart enuf that his very challenge is to retain a clean  image and to come out successfully, then, his thought-process, his conduct will  all  be a planned move... my opinion here is  based on what i perceived  him to be before  and what i could make out him to be in the house ... and what he presented himself to be as soon as he was out of the house... Of what i have seen in life, he seemed to be  playing on the safer side always...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divinity11

A knife has a blade on one side but this world has blades on both sides...
   This I can perfectly understand now...If one person is behaving so well some of the people are not ready to accept his goodness rather they are calling him fake...they are bringing up his past.People grow,they become mature with each passing day...some change for good some for bad.

I firmly believe in these Gurbani words

HUM NAHIN CHANGE BURA NAHIN KOI...

we perceive the things ,we see the things as we are...

Nothing against anyone...these are just my thoughts .

Your post is like your ID...touched me!

Thanks!
Smile
divinity11 Senior Member
divinity11
divinity11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

This I can perfectly understand now...If one person is behaving so well some of the people are not ready to accept his goodness rather they are calling him fake...they are bringing up his past.People grow,they become mature with each passing day...some change for good some for bad.

ThanksSmile

Thanks!
Smile
divinity11 Senior Member
divinity11
divinity11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

ThanksSmile

thanksSmile
Showbizz IF-Dazzler
Showbizz
Showbizz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Sidhu is a really awesome human . People who dont belive him dont believe in goodness and think this that everyone in this world is bad.
There is goodness in this world and when u see it appreciate it rather than doubting it.

divinity11

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973anu

people cannot fake it for one whole month... It was real Sidhu..

Yeah, would be awesome to find another contestant who can fake it so well that he / she too doesn;t pay any attention to anyone's gossip about some other person and manages not to get a single Nomination against him!

May be Sachin Tendulkar will match it in BB-16!Smile

divinity11

tvfrnds001 Senior Member

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_mere

LOvely Post Cruiser ji!!Smile

Its sooo True that BB tested him at every level and He has come pout with flying colors!! ClapClapClap

Thanks for liking the post ji!

People can have various takes on Sidhu but BB team has left no stone unturned to provoke him some how. This much, his worst detractors would agree (hope so)! Tongue

divinity11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index