Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Respect Gained, Reputation enhanced-Sidhu in BB-6 (Page 16)

keynotes Newbie
keynotes
keynotes

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
cruiser, don't worry about others.  Sidhu was GREAT in the house sharing his great wisdom and very interesting anecdotes and couplets.

I really don't understand people. Okay, let's assume that Sidhu was 'fake', so what?  The kind of role that Sidhu played in the house was exemplary and a role model for the younger generation. Such a character is 1000 times better than one that screams, yells at others, swears, keeps on bitching about others, calls Big Boss and the show host and other housemates callous names.

If being nice is considered fake, then so be it!

If being someone the rest of the housemates look upto is considered fake, then so be it!

If quelling quarrels is being fake, then so be it!

If not losing your cool despite being put in testing conditions again and again and that too inside a mad house is being , then so be it!

If having your image and respect enhanced at the end of your departure and with every housemate crying for you at the exit is fake, then so be it!

If not a single person having voted against you is fake, then so be it!

If inspiring others in the house is being fake, then so be it!!

I'll take such a person 100% over someone who keeps on bitching about others, talks behind others backs, swears at Big Boss, the show host, and fellow housemates, threatens to hit people, etc.

SIDHU WAS GREAT IN THE HOUSE AND AN INSPIRATION!!
WELL DONE SIR!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vinit_mittalmusic_mastiguess_wh0kaushikbasusarasingh86-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajalsharma77

Originally posted by cruiser51

awesum very well articulated post Clap .. 3 cheers to Siddhu Paji.. Will miss him in the show :)
Thank you kajal ji...glad you liked the post!Smile

Ohhh yup I totally luved it  Thumbs Up .. I reran yesterdays episode to watch his farewell video Jeena yaha marna yaha.. gt a little emotional too  Tongue..

And  btw please dont feel bad.. just ignore some of the posts here which will always be antagonistic Wink .. dont mind these group.. all posts from them dat i have come across in BB forum are nothing but solely based on negatives Thumbs Down  .. it would be stupidity on our part by reacting to such posts.. I now always skip reading der lengthy postz or topic which always argues how bad others are except for their favourite Sapna LOL.. not worth our time dear Tongue..

Once again a very well articulated original and impressive post Clap.. keep posting more... God Bless ya.. Take care Tongue..

Yeah that song idea was great. Even Salman turned emotional!

Thanks for your kind words!
Smile
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keynotes

cruiser, don't worry about others.  Sidhu was GREAT in the house sharing his great wisdom and very interesting anecdotes and couplets.

I really don't understand people. Okay, let's assume that Sidhu was 'fake', so what?  The kind of role that Sidhu played in the house was exemplary and a role model for the younger generation. Such a character is 1000 times better than one that screams, yells at others, swears, keeps on bitching about others, calls Big Boss and the show host and other housemates callous names.

If being someone the rest of the housemates look upto is considered fake, then so be it!

If not losing your cool despite being put in testing conditions again and again and that too inside a mad house is being , then so be it!

If having your image and respect enhanced at the end of your departure and with every housemate crying for you at the exit is fake, then so be it!

I'll take such a person 100% over someone who keeps on bitching about others, talks behind others backs, swears at Big Boss, the show host, and fellow housemates, threatens to hit people, etc.

WELL DONE SIR!

I too wish all contestants in BB house can 'fake it like Sidhu'.

They will brighten their chances of winning the booty manifold!Tongue

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

WELL DONE SIR!

Cruiser this was an awesome post. I had said in other post similar things. We all put up the so called dual face time and again in the real world like not shouting at our bosses even when we are pissed off or not showing that you are down to your child when you actually are and then maintaining calm at a mad house is very very tough yet necessary. The people unfortunately pounce on one negative statement from a person who is always good than a person who shows all negative traits throughout the season on pretext of real self which is unfortunate. 

Edited by kaushikbasu - 11 November 2012 at 9:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guess_wh0sarasingh86-Cruiser-

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

awesum very well articulated post Clap .. 3 cheers to Siddhu Paji.. Will miss him in the show :)

Ohhh yup I totally luved it  Thumbs Up .. I reran yesterdays episode to watch his farewell video Jeena yaha marna yaha.. gt a little emotional too  Tongue..

And  btw please dont feel bad.. just ignore some of the posts here which will always be antagonistic Wink .. dont mind these group.. all posts from them dat i have come across in BB forum are nothing but solely based on negatives Thumbs Down  .. it would be stupidity on our part by reacting to such posts.. I now always skip reading der lengthy postz or topic which always argues how bad others are except for their favourite Sapna LOL.. not worth our time dear Tongue..

Once again a very well articulated original and impressive post Clap.. keep posting more... God Bless ya.. Take care Tongue..

Ha! Funny! Someone that's taking digs at other people throughout her post to placate the ego of her fellow Siddhu fan is telling others that they are negative. Check again, I don't take digs, I have points that I use to argue. If you consider that negative then maybe a forum isn't the most suitable place for you. Try relegating yourself to a fanclub where you will only meet with agreements. Free advice, take it or leave it but it will save you from yourself...that's for sure. Tongue

And please...Cruiser and I argue but we don't hold grudges against each other. Ask him yourself.Wacko 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliacs-07Omnipotence-Chandramukhi--Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Ha! Funny! Someone that's taking digs at other people throughout her post to placate the ego of her fellow Siddhu fan is telling others that they are negative. Check again, I don't take digs, I have points that I use to argue. If you consider that negative then maybe a forum isn't the most suitable place for you. Try relegating yourself to a fanclub where you will only meet with agreements. Free advice, take it or leave it but it will save you from yourself...that's for sure. Tongue

And please...Cruiser and I argue but we don't hold grudges against each other. Ask him yourself.Wacko 

Dexy, this is why I ignore some 90% of the posts.

I enjoy it when i read healthy debates (points and counter points). Plain bash posts are as ridiculous as blind worshiping ones.

Its kind of pretty set-blind groupings now.

Since this thread I wrote on Sidhu, I will give his example. If I or someone else will right Sidhu is a jerk, he is a hypocrite, he is a fake blah-blah...some 14-15 faithfuls will land on the post and click LIKE...and throw kisses in poster's direction!Tongue Just as if I or anyone will write how gracefully Sidhu conducted him in BB House for a month, rival group of 12-15 will register their presence with a LIKE click!Clap

There was one thread that I came up with on Sapna. I think thats one rare one where I remember some kind of a decent exchange. Mostly, its a case of pretty set positions...

Well...in a way, it has it's own fun...where as soon as you see an ID, you more or less know what he / she is going to come up withLOL...but thats about it!

Any way...thats Big BaasDead effect! Perhaps thats the charm of it!

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11music_mastisarasingh86-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

WELL DONE SIR!

Cruiser this was an awesome post. I had said in other post similar things. We all put up the so called dual face time and again in the real world like not shouting at our bosses even when we are pissed off or not showing that you are down to your child when you actually are and then maintaining calm at a mad house is very very tough yet necessary. The people unfortunately pounce on one negative statement from a person who is always good than a person who shows all negative traits throughout the season on pretext of real self which is unfortunate. 

You pretty much summed up my thoughts!Smile

Well, I have never watched earlier BB seasons and only took to it mid way through last season. When I compare the two, I found this season so fascinating because it turned the whole concept on it's head! BB was the one on backfoot for one full month and somehow it had to provoke Sidhu and show his nastier side. Hats of to Sidhu for holding firm and coming out unscathed.

And as a side show, it was a demo of how you hold everyone together. Surely, Sidhu did enough to rattle some of the housemates at times atleast, (Like Sapna said wo kaam kam karte hain, baatein jyaada karte hain-------------Urvashi once said aap chup hain kyunki baat aap pe naheen aayi hai-----------someone muttered Sidhu hardly does housejobs)...Credit he deserves for riding all obstacles and leaving everyone stunned and emotional at the end of his exit...not getting nominated even once...and when Delu or who it was...got a chance to save one guy, unhesitatingly the choice was Sidhu!

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 November 2012 at 9:56pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index